Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Disadvantages of e-commerce?

That's good wishes you wished C.criggs. he assured me that when he's chanced from his duty as a police officer and taking care of his father he will come over at forums he's involve to share conversation with members.
This is good news from @C.Grigg , since as I have described above, he behaved correctly with the members. This leaves my door open for him and for all members who are grateful and consistent with people.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is good news from @C.Grigg , since as I have described above, he behaved correctly with the members. This leaves my door open for him and for all members who are grateful and consistent with people.
You really admire C.Griggs. I've seen it from you, i also admire his transparency. For him to leave such good reputation via his site makes me admire him as a good man.

I think there are many disadvantages of E-commerce , on top of these disadvantages there is fraud related to this kind of commerce , at least in physical commerce you can touch product and see if there are any defaults .

Some of the products displayed on ecommerce websites around not what you see when you make a purchase. I think this is one of the major disadvantages of e-commerce.
[automerge]1620687444[/automerge]
I have not really had any problem with e-commerce website before. But I have seen people who bought products and was giving the ones with lesser quality.

Last edited:
E commerce on its own has some disadvantages that you should look out for. In e commerce, there is risk of you either receiving a bad product or you being scammed.

Anything that has an advantage was also have a disadvantage but one thing we know is that the advantage when is better than the disadvantage then is being greedy that's good e-commerce is not exceptional they have the advantage and also have they are disadvantage and not disadvantage of e-commerce is sometimes it is expensive.

There are still some challenges that Still affects ecommerce till date and they include the fear of customers of being scammed and also lack of dime very options.

Disadvantages of E-Commerce
Security. The biggest drawback of e-commerce is the issue of security.
Lack of privacy. Many websites do not have high encryption for secure online transaction or to protect online identity.
Tax issue.
Fear.
Product suitability.
Cultural obstacles.
High Labour cost.
Legal issues.

Although there are many advantages of e-commerce, but there are many issues that are still not definitively settled; Because of the limited e-commerce experience and the short time in which it was used, especially on topics related to the issue of cost and competition.
Give me some thoughts about Disadvantages of e-commerce?
The advantages of e-commerce are very numerous to the growth of a business.But the dvisadvantage of e-coomerce could be when you do an actual order or shoping you might not get what you see online,and that could be very discouraging.And the issue of delivery delay is also some issues you would face.

There are still some challenges that Still affects ecommerce till date and they include the fear of customers of being scammed and also lack of dime very options.

Seriously, the issue of hacking is one of the biggest challenges most people face when it comes to making the business of e-commerce successful. It makes them vulnerable.

For me I don't find any tangible disadvantage of e-commerce as a business. If you don't know much about it, it's best you learn well before venturing into it.

Ofcourse like any other business if there is advantage then there would be disadvantage too, and one of e-commerce is the vulnerabilities since it's online, and there is the issues of delay and misplacements

The major problem with the e-commerce Business is delivery method. In most cases the amount of delivery a customer will pay can even be as same as the cost of the goods they are buying and can make them lose customers

One of the top disadvantages of e-commerce that meaning customers have always pointed out is the inconsistency in delivery of products.

The disadvantages of e-commerce ate very numerous
There are possibility that cases of fraud will be predominant
There is the issue of inconsistency as a result of the level of incompetence on the part of the platform
The possibility of fraud in an e-commerce business is one possibility that is not only known with e-commerce business but even the offline comments can also be open to fraud.

In my country it's limited because only 40 percent of the population use online or electronic means of everyday life and the 60 percent rely on natural means of doing things so e commerce will never be beneficial in that way that it cannot help everyone or the majority

Ofcourse like any other business if there is advantage then there would be disadvantage too, and one of e-commerce is the vulnerabilities since it's online, and there is the issues of delay and misplacements
Excellent @Kunkun , I share your opinion, where there are advantages there are also disadvantages, and e-commerce is no exception. As you describe one of the most common disadvantages is the delay in the delivery of the product, you can even be ripped off as a customer.

Excellent @Kunkun , I share your opinion, where there are advantages there are also disadvantages, and e-commerce is no exception. As you describe one of the most common disadvantages is the delay in the delivery of the product, you can even be ripped off as a customer.
Yeah also there is also the issue of getting ripped too like you said because more and more as they are legit stores online there are also fake stores into ripping so it's important to be careful always

If youbfall intonthe hands if an incompetent ecommers store or platform for any reason, you'll regret using an ecommers store. There is also the talk of receiving the wring product specks you didn't request for

Yeah also there is also the issue of getting ripped too like you said because more and more as they are legit stores online there are also fake stores into ripping so it's important to be careful always
Indeed, although I do not buy online I have acquaintances who pay and never get the order. So it is advisable to use recognized and responsible sites, so the risk will be lower.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds