Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Disadvantages of e-commerce?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've always believed that anything that has an advantage over is comes with a disadvantage and when it comes to the disadvantage of running an e-commerce business is cases of online scam.
I think the same as you, I even think it is the biggest disadvantage, the scam in e-commerce. This disadvantage comes from so many fraudulent sites that have given this bad image to most sites, they must have a great reputation to achieve success.

Based in my personal experience,the disadvantage of e commerce to me is that the prices in e commerce store are sometimes more expansive than from the physical stores

The disadvantage of e-commerce is network glitches or network outage and it is prone to fraudulent activities. Some customers tend to cancel their order when delivery is ongoing.

I think one of the biggest disadvantage of e-commerce is the management of payment methods. You cannot provide all the payment methods to all the customers and even in my city many people do not use debit and credit cards when it comes to ordering stuff online.

I think one of the biggest disadvantage of e-commerce is the management of payment methods. You cannot provide all the payment methods to all the customers and even in my city many people do not use debit and credit cards when it comes to ordering stuff online.
There was a company where I worked before that this kind of challenge came up when someone in another country wanted to make payment and her card was not able to be accepted for her to pay on our e-commerce website.

You might receive a lot of refund if you are selling a less quality products through the e-commerce. Also you need to spend a lot on advertisement in order to recall consistent sales with e-commerce.

There was a company where I worked before that this kind of challenge came up when someone in another country wanted to make payment and her card was not able to be accepted for her to pay on our e-commerce website.

I believe that local payment options are a much better when it comes to making and receiving payments as compared to debit or credit cards. We have a local payment processor in our country called Easypaisa and it is much convenient to us Pakistanis as compared to using debit and credit cards.

Nothing has an advantage without a downside, as we all know. E-commerce, or internet business, is a smart and stress-free method to run a business. It also offers a number of drawbacks, including the risk of fraud or scamming, as well as the risk of low-quality delivery.

Disadvantages ... Of e-commerce is that isn't perfect. It's all online, which means that customers can't touch or feel or try on your products before .

Everything has advantages and disadvantages, nothing that doesn't have this. E-commerce is not difference here, it's definitely has advantages and disadvantages just that one will be more than the other

Although there are many advantages of e-commerce, but there are many issues that are still not definitively settled; Because of the limited e-commerce experience and the short time in which it was used, especially on topics related to the issue of cost and competition.
Give me some thoughts about Disadvantages of e-commerce?
The advantages of e-commerce in today's world is very enormous. But major challenges of e-commerce is centred around bad network, hackers and fraud or scam.

I once worked as an online sale customer representatives, there were some days network would frustrated us. Those days we normally make low sales and loss impatient customers. Fraud and scam are rampant this days.. lots of fraudsters and scammers are looking for avenue to fraud individuals and organisation.

One of the greatest disadvantage of ecommerce is the scams and hacks in them. You can easily get hacked for the accounts or websites that you use for your online business. In other cases, users can scam you. For example, selling you fake products or reversing their pay after you deliver your products.

E-commerce is yet to gain much popularity despite the fact that we are living in the digital age, we must realize that not all the countries on Earth are developed and adopted the E-commerce as a way to trade.

The disadvantages of e-commerce is Maintenance. You should have the relevant knowledge around blog management. You would need to keep updating the websites everyday.

I believe that local payment options are a much better when it comes to making and receiving payments as compared to debit or credit cards. We have a local payment processor in our country called Easypaisa and it is much convenient to us Pakistanis as compared to using debit and credit cards.
The thing with my country is that a lot of people don't trust look local payment systems like opay and the rest as a result of scam all over the places which is why when you come to some businesses that will not accept it.

Although there are many advantages of e-commerce, but there are many issues that are still not definitively settled; Because of the limited e-commerce experience and the short time in which it was used, especially on topics related to the issue of cost and competition.
Give me some thoughts about Disadvantages of e-commerce?
Ecommerce does not allow for face to face exchange or services.
Meeting a business owner face to face allows for good bargaining. Ecommerce seems to be more rigid.

One big disadvantage of e-commerce is that customers sometimes fill up their carts and end up not buying especially if you're not convincing enough.
Another is delivery times and the possibility of the goods being lost or damaged in transit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds