Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Disadvantages of e-commerce?

Sometimes, it becomes difficult to integrate an e-commerce software or website with existing applications or databases. Also there could be software/hardware compatibility issues, as some e-commerce software may be incompatible with some operating system or any other component.

Advertisement Placeholder
E-commerce is fully dependent on internet connection. A major disadvantage of e-commerce is putting a stop to buying capabilities because of a site crash. Such a small word site crash but has the ability to put a whole business down within a few seconds.

Although there are many advantages of e-commerce, but there are many issues that are still not definitively settled; Because of the limited e-commerce experience and the short time in which it was used, especially on topics related to the issue of cost and competition.
Give me some thoughts about Disadvantages of e-commerce?
Whatever we start any work, there are advantage and disadvantage. Where are many advantages of e-commerce there are also disadvantages. I think the big disadvantage of e- commerce it has bad network. If your network is weak. Not working properly. So your business will be very down. The main issue in the disadvantages of e-commerce is the bad network.

The disservices of online business ate various
There are plausibility that instances of misrepresentation will be dominating
There is the issue of irregularity because of the degree of inadequacy with respect to the stage

The biggest drawback Is the e commerce is the issue of security. And lack of privacy.
Tax issue products suitability high labour costs and legal issues is the drawbacks of e commerce.

Definitely e-commerce will have disadvantages as far as it has advantages, if it is easy to order, then it will be easy to be scammed on the e-commerce site, inferior product, lose of product or damage on the way etc..

Although there are many advantages of e-commerce, but there are many issues that are still not definitively settled; Because of the limited e-commerce experience and the short time in which it was used, especially on topics related to the issue of cost and competition.
Give me some thoughts about Disadvantages of e-commerce?
As e-commerce provide online service i think it is important to internet and as mostly security issue occur on e-commerce business also if you you belong from a village area then mostly people don't know about e-commerce and it effects on your business.

Ecommerce Drawback #1: After a Site Crash, no one can purchase it.
Disadvantages of eCommerce #2: Consumers can't try before they purchase.
Disadvantage #3 for Ecommerce: Ecommerce is highly competitive.
Disadvantages of eCommerce #4: Consumers can be impatient.
Disadvantage of eCommerce #5: Delivery times can be long

Therefore, businesses need to look beyond the hype and develop their own perspectives on the value of e-commerce. How does it help businesses and why do consumers love online shopping? It's important to explore both perspectives because advantages for consumers might end up becoming a disadvantage for

There are some disadvantages in e-commerce, among them I can name the fact that the products can not be tested before buying them, the problem that often arises with the delivery of the product, the high competition that is reflected in the sites, there is much counterfeiting of products, etc.. Although as you describe in the thread there are many advantages.

It can be very hard to monitor the advert, delivery and the inventory all at the same time when you are running an e-commerce website. Advert conversion is also important as you will need to maximize every penny spent on advertisement. This can be a workload for a person who is just starting out on the e-commerce business.

I think some of the disadvantages include fear of getting scammed and not getting the product you desired. You also have to deal with lengthy period of receiving refunds and returning the products that you never wanted. These are some of the disadvantages of e-commerce, according to me.

Unsure about the quality.
Unsure about the quality is one of the biggest problems with buying things online that you will have no guarantee of product quality. Reviews are not always helpful and though all the researches will never assure you about the quality of a product.

Also there's issue of technical problem

I think one of the other major disadvantages of e-commerce is getting charged excessively. Whenever you use online payment processors, you have to pay the payment processor fees and fees are quite huge. For example, paypal charges a good amount of fees on purchases. You could have saved that much money when you buy products through traditional ways.

Though the world is all turning digital, there are still disadvantages that have not been solved yet. Customers are scared of buying some products online with the fear of being scammed or not receiving the type of products which they ordered.

Among the disadvantages that I can mention, I consider that there are mainly scams, late delivery, low quality products that are not the ones desired by the customer, etc. Of course, there are also advantages, and the strongest one is the convenience for the merchants and the customer.

Among the disadvantages that I can mention, I consider that there are mainly scams, late delivery, low quality products that are not the ones desired by the customer, etc. Of course, there are also advantages, and the strongest one is the convenience for the merchants and the customer.
Most of the ecommerce stores just hide under the umbrella of the good ones, and operate fraudulently. Imagine where one will see a very product and order to realized that during delivering the goods are just different from what he ordered. Meaning it is an inferior product delivered instead of the one he ordered.

Most of the ecommerce stores just hide under the umbrella of the good ones, and operate fraudulently. Imagine where one will see a very product and order to realized that during delivering the goods are just different from what he ordered. Meaning it is an inferior product delivered instead of the one he ordered.
Exactly, I have heard from friends that this happens to them, therefore they prefer to go to sites that are well known and in these cases they usually get what they expect. They don't venture to experiment on other e-commerce sites for fear of being scammed.

Recently, I wanted to get one gift for a friend on her ocassion and I ordered online and when the goods came a day before the celebration so I didn't check and just presented it and when I would get response after giving the gift, it was a man's wear. E commerce affects us both positively and negatively

In e-commerce, one cannot confirm the authenticity of a product from an online store. E-commerce is exposed to fraud and scammers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds