Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Disadvantages of e-commerce?

There is no platforms that does not have it own shortcomings regardless of it benefits which e-commerce is not an exception. The major setback for ecommerce is home delivery, not all online platforms has this features and some that do home delivery are currently limited in performing this function due to covid 19 pandemic restrictions.

Advertisement Placeholder
The disadvantages of e-commerce ate very numerous
There are possibility that cases of fraud will be predominant
There is the issue of inconsistency as a result of the level of incompetence on the part of the platform
Exactly,your points are very valid especially in this present age,e commerce is a thing that should promote business growth in the internet space, rather it causes havoc.

i believe that massive shipping issues and lack of seriousness in buyers are the only two issues you gonna find in e-commerce in any country you are doing it in

E-commerce has numerous advantage. When you compare the disadvantage to the advantage, it is easy to overlook the advantage of e-commerce.

The disadvantage of engaging into ecommers before getting the required knowledge is that you would have spent a lot already in the processes before realizing you're doing it wrong

Exactly, I have heard from friends that this happens to them, therefore they prefer to go to sites that are well known and in these cases they usually get what they expect. They don't venture to experiment on other e-commerce sites for fear of being scammed.
Yes, i don't venture into any income site when i don't know much about them. Scams are everywhere, we need to be careful online in order not to fall victim.

Yes, i don't venture into any income site when i don't know much about them. Scams are everywhere, we need to be careful online in order not to fall victim.
It's a good thing, although many times, despite the warnings, we get carried away and embark on scam sites. I have been counseled a lot and still I stay until I become aware and walk away.

There are numbers of disadvantages of e commerce so fa anything that had advantage there most be a disadvantage for it it may include 1. as an individual who want to invest it is possible he might be scammed and his resources may go in vain, the websites may not be legit to operate and it will affect their expectations.

Although e-commerce has advantages , i can say it also has some disadvantages which may include lack of privacy. Many websites do not have high encryption for secure online transaction or to protect online identity. Some websites illegally collect statistics on consumers without their permission. Lack of privacy discourages people to use internet for conducting commercial transactions.

Although there are many advantages of e-commerce, but there are many issues that are still not definitively settled; Because of the limited e-commerce experience and the short time in which it was used, especially on topics related to the issue of cost and competition.
Give me some thoughts about Disadvantages of e-commerce?
Most e-commerce store online post some fake to be truth of some particular products like that and any customers that don't much about it will fall for it and pay them for both the goods and delivery as well,but at the end the customer won't get the product and they will only return the product money been paid not the delivery money as well.

The major disadvantage one commers that I can see is that it is too large and too massive to comprehend all at once. You will need the time and patience to cope

Some of the disadvantages of e-commerce is the aspect where a scammer comes online to scam a buyer and also the high cost of product in an online market which is greaterthan the offline price.

Not all e-commerce you see is legit, some are scam trying to steal your hard earned money. Sometimes the delivery of online stores are delayed when transporting goods from a distance country.

You're there.
It's a good thing, although many times, despite the warnings, we get carried away and embark on scam sites. I have been counseled a lot and still I stay until I become aware and walk away.
I've taken risks a lot when it comes to online earnings. Have been victimized before from one scam to the other. Also made profit from my risk taking, most recently with Cashtimeforum. I've been paid two times there as a Mod. Which is $8 into my crypto account, in just one week of activities. Many told me i shouldn't go but i took the risk to support the Admin, it has paid off at least at the early time.

You're there.

I've taken risks a lot when it comes to online earnings. Have been victimized before from one scam to the other. Also made profit from my risk taking, most recently with Cashtimeforum. I've been paid two times there as a Mod. Which is $8 into my crypto account, in just one week of activities. Many told me i shouldn't go but i took the risk to support the Admin, it has paid off at least at the early time.
Yes I have seen it, as long as it is paying you can take advantage of the site, hoping that it will last so that you will continue to generate profits. Not as in the case of GPTForum, which so far has my money tied up in the site.

Yes I have seen it, as long as it is paying you can take advantage of the site, hoping that it will last so that you will continue to generate profits. Not as in the case of GPTForum, which so far has my money tied up in the site.
Good that you've seen it, that at times risk taken is indeed worth trying. Gptforum cleared me up. He paid me my remaining balance yesterday. Have you tried to convert your earnings into your wallet which is up to $5. And wait for him to manually send it to you? He just sold his forum today to @Alexander.

Good that you've seen it, that at times risk taken is indeed worth trying. Gptforum cleared me up. He paid me my remaining balance yesterday. Have you tried to convert your earnings into your wallet which is up to $5. And wait for him to manually send it to you? He just sold his forum today to @Alexander.
Yes I heard about it, I requested the payment for $9 but I have not received a response as of today, I still asked the question. I love that @Alexander has already bought the site, maybe he will merge it with Bizdustry.

Well, I have to say that everything in this life has its own ups and downs, advantages and disadvantages and e commerce isn't left out of this, one of the disadvantages of e commerce could be delay in delivery, or bad quality of product

Despite being the only option out to save us during this pandemic, e-commerce still has huge security weaknesses. Also, since you don't see the product you are buying beforehand. There Is risk of sub-standard quality.

There is this disadvantage in e-commerce that is very possible to always occur especially if the store owner is irresponsible. You may not be able to tell of the actual quality of the product only by mere seeing it on computers or apps

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds