Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Your Government Provide Financial Assistance During The Pandemic

Queentener

Legendary member
Credits
The covid-19 pandemic was a tough one in my country and all over the world, it affected the economy of my country and the world at large, resulting to millions of people lossing their Jobs and means of lively hood. It affected business owners and low income earners more in my country, and the government helped by giving out grants to business owners and low income earners, although not everyone was able to benefit from it but those that were lucky to get it was able to make good use of it. As they could afford to feed their families from it. Loans with low interest rates were also provided by the government, For people who are in business and those who are interested in starting a business, which many people also benefited from as well. Was there any assistance given by the government of your country during the pandemic? Please share with me in the comment section below the things your Government did during the pandemic to help it's citizens and the economy of the country.

Advertisement Placeholder
The government of my country did not provide any single assistance to the citizen of our country, even some of the covid 19 package that was provided by the world health organisation to the citizen of Nigeria ,the government of Nigeria use it for their selfish purpose without giving it to the masses.

Some countries provided palliative and relief funds for their citizens, I know the US provided for her citizens as well. Some countries didn't, some did.

The government of my country did not provide any single assistance to the citizen of our country, even some of the covid 19 package that was provided by the world health organisation to the citizen of Nigeria ,the government of Nigeria use it for their selfish purpose without giving it to the masses.
This is bad, and it's sad. I do not know what we have done to deserve such wickedness from our government. We only hope things get better.

My government provides parliament but it doesn't reach out the citizens. All the parliament was just rust in the house of so called Kings and local chairmans. Come and see how there secret was revealed when people come to protest. Chai!

In the lockdown of 2 months last year when many have been jobless our government provided financial aid of $160 per month of the lockdown. However, the beneficiaries are selected and many did not receive. There was also the claims of corruption for giving money to fictitious names and address.

Hahaha, this is a very funny experience actually. Does from Nigeria would understand. Provisions where made to provide food items for every one in the country in each local government areas. Warehouses was stack full to the top with alot of things and in the end notting came to the masses, the government kept all of them and started spreading news that they have shared them all. To prove their point they went to one or two streets and shared one small cup of rice and bread. Like seriously? When there is a warehouse of food. In the end when the masses located the warehouses, there was massive break-ins all over the country as angry citizens where marching into warehouses filled with goods the government refused to give

Sadly, no. Our government did provide some incentives and leverage to the businesses owners but not for general public except free PCR test and free vaccines.

When covid 19 was hitting country hard, the government of my country provided palliatives to people in form of raw food items to selected and vulnerable people in the country. There was no financial assistance of some sort to anybody.

When covid 19 was hitting country hard, the government of my country provided palliatives to people in form of raw food items to selected and vulnerable people in the country. There was no financial assistance of some sort to anybody.
During the pandemic my government was a crying that they don't have money and individual companies and stakeholders did their best by providing politics for the people.

The covid-19 pandemic was a tough one in my country and all over the world, it affected the economy of my country and the world at large, resulting to millions of people lossing their Jobs and means of lively hood. It affected business owners and low income earners more in my country, and the government helped by giving out grants to business owners and low income earners, although not everyone was able to benefit from it but those that were lucky to get it was able to make good use of it. As they could afford to feed their families from it. Loans with low interest rates were also provided by the government, For people who are in business and those who are interested in starting a business, which many people also benefited from as well. Was there any assistance given by the government of your country during the pandemic? Please share with me in the comment section below the things your Government did during the pandemic to help it's citizens and the economy of the country.
To be candid am not really happy with the way out government treat us in my country,during the serious pandemic our government promise to give us something till date nothing comes out from them.

This is bad, and it's sad. I do not know what we have done to deserve such wickedness from our government. We only hope things get better.
We really hope so,at least the government should just help the citizen of the country to grow but they just behave as if they do not really care for the people, it's really bad that is why there are a lot of protests in the country.

The moment i saw this thread, it makes me to remember the comedy our government made out of themselves, people were suffering still they were still looting.

We really hope so,at least the government should just help the citizen of the country to grow but they just behave as if they do not really care for the people, it's really bad that is why there are a lot of protests in the country.
As a matter of fact I do not think the present government care about it's citizens, because the rate of unemployment is alarming not to talk of insecurity issues.

As a matter of fact I do not think the present government care about it's citizens, because the rate of unemployment is alarming not to talk of insecurity issues.
I don't really know what they are doing in the government exactly,I don't know why they are in that position if they cannot tackle insecurity and the rate of unemployment, what is the function of their duty as a government now

No the government did not provide any support for us here in Nigeria, people were just struggling to survive, but at least we made it and now the pandemic is almost over, the government here do not care for us as they should do.

You see, that is the problem I have if there will be a second wave of lockdown. The government in my country did nothing in alleviating the sufferings in the land at that time

During the pandemic my government was a crying that they don't have money and individual companies and stakeholders did their best by providing politics for the people.
The problems the government of my country had then was corruption and selfish leaders. The government did provided some palliatives but politicians turned it to their personal entitlement by given it to selected people in the country.

I don't really know what they are doing in the government exactly,I don't know why they are in that position if they cannot tackle insecurity and the rate of unemployment, what is the function of their duty as a government now
Everybody wants to be in power, what I know about leadership is that they serve the people but in my country the reverse is the case it is the people that are serving the leaders which is very bad.

Oyr government claimed they assisted each and everyone deeply affected with covid19 restrictions with some public relief funds to sustain its crisis, but its never true. They gave it to those they think merited it than others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds