Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online to help with the cost of living?

Yes, getting rich quick is a syndrome that's affecting a lot of people. Many people are coming online with the mindset of getting quick money. Most of them end being disappointed because you need patient to make money online.
I have met a lot of people who have such mindset. That is why whenever I want to introduce someone to online money making the first thing I will tell him or her is to change their mindset. Making money online is challenging actually.

Advertisement Placeholder
The cost of living in my country was growing very fast and becoming even unbearable. I was looking for a way in which a good hedge against inflation and that is why I needed to start making money online.

In a way yes I did. But I also have social anxiety and had issues when it came to working in person jobs. So I honed my online skills to focus my work online and therefore I didn't need to be around too many people. And hey, it worked out for me.

The cost of living in my country was growing very fast and becoming even unbearable. I was looking for a way in which a good hedge against inflation and that is why I needed to start making money online.
The cost of living in so many countries have actually skyrocketed. during the pandemic many people also lost their jobs and they have no other option that to start looking for alternative ways of making money.

I have a full-time job now, but I had to start working online to help with the bills some years back. I now do it to still help with the bills and also to start some savings for my blog.

I have a full-time job now, but I had to start working online to help with the bills some years back. I now do it to still help with the bills and also to start some savings for my blog.
venturing into blogging is a very good idea and I also have the interest. Presently what I am planning of venturing into fully is having a YouTube channel.

I actually started working online because back then i didn't really have any job i was doing and there where so many expense i needed to take care of. I started looking for legit ways to make money online, no matter how small it was back then. I came across a lot of scammers though.

Yes I did. working online has really helped me in diverse ways since I started. the cost of living is getting higher almost every day and the only remedy is to diversify different ways to which you can sustain yourself.
I totally agree with you that diversifying your sources of income is the best way to stay financially stable during such hard economic times. Working online has become such a great way to add sources of income.

Going through their reviews on Google play store is the best thing you can do to get the best out of them. I will also be making use of some applications from play store when I'm ready.

Well, I find many applications with many different kinds of reviews and all of them are quite different from each other. This may also confuse many people and it makes it really hard to decide.

Well, I find many applications with many different kinds of reviews and all of them are quite different from each other. This may also confuse many people and it makes it really hard to decide.
I think the best method to use to test all of them and anyone that is best for you you can concentrate on it. That is a strategy some people use and it works.

The percentage of people across the world living under average, is very high due to lack of employment, bad governance etc. the only remedy for some is the online which can helped them in survival.
You are right, for those who suffers from unemployment, online jobs are like a big opportunity to start earning today, even they can earn online without having a degree.

You are right, for those who suffers from unemployment, online jobs are like a big opportunity to start earning today, even they can earn online without having a degree.
the online space is actually a very big opportunity for several people to make a lot of money for themselves. You just have to focus on one skill and learn everything about it to be successful.

the online space is actually a very big opportunity for several people to make a lot of money for themselves. You just have to focus on one skill and learn everything about it to be successful.
Definitely, by learning several skills you will not be able to master it, instead choose one skill that you like and work on it untill you master it, this will make you alot of money.

The cost of living around here was becoming increasingly higher and I just needed a way that I am going to make my own income to be higher and that is why I decided to start making money online.

Definitely, by learning several skills you will not be able to master it, instead choose one skill that you like and work on it untill you master it, this will make you alot of money.
Yes, focusing on one thing online is always very important. After you must have mastered the skill and start making money with it you can learn others. Trying to learn a lot of things simultaneously will confuse you.

I have met a lot of people who have such mindset. That is why whenever I want to introduce someone to online money making the first thing I will tell him or her is to change their mindset. Making money online is challenging actually.
Yes, making money is not easy especially in the beginning. When people hear about opportunity to make money online, some of them thought their financial problem is over. But after trying for sometimes and they see no result, they quit claiming it's scam.

Yes, making money is not easy especially in the beginning. When people hear about opportunity to make money online, some of them thought their financial problem is over. But after trying for sometimes and they see no result, they quit claiming it's scam.
I think almost everybody in the internet space experienced this. Whenever they hear about money-making opportunity that will think that their financial problem is over but on the long run they will discover it is not easy.

I think almost everybody in the internet space experienced this. Whenever they hear about money-making opportunity that will think that their financial problem is over but on the long run they will discover it is not easy.
That is just it. It has even happen to me in the past. When I discover some online business, I feel the time has now come for me to start earning big money online. But after I ventured into it, I would now how it is.

That is just it. It has even happen to me in the past. When I discover some online business, I feel the time has now come for me to start earning big money online. But after I ventured into it, I would now how it is.
seeking knowledge about a particular venture is the first thing you need to do. Another thing is applying the knowledge you have learnt and try to follow those who have already succeeded in it. This is actually what I have learnt.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds