Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online to help with the cost of living?

I think most of the people here posting on forums are here to make money as they post and become conversant with things going around the globe. We earn to lessen the poverty, even though the pay is not much.

Advertisement Placeholder
Everyone one who is here are in search of their daily bread,so you don't tell me that you will be spending up to 6hours in front of your system if not for the seek of money,everyone need their daily bread so we all work online for money seek,note we had to pay for subscription and others things

Everyone one who is here are in search of their daily bread,so you don't tell me that you will be spending up to 6hours in front of your system if not for the seek of money,everyone need their daily bread so we all work online for money seek,note we had to pay for subscription and others things
Probably, the major reason a lot of people work on the internet is to make money for themselves. There are people who are into video making and freelancing, they spend more than 10 hours every day online.

I started working online as a hobby, and soon it started helping me pay my bills. Therefore, I started working online harder and finally managed to build full-time income. However, it took many days before I was able to do that.

At first I didn't start working online because I really want to make full-time income on it. I saw a couple of YouTube adverts about online money making and i instantly got interested.

I started working online basically because I needed a way in which I was going to make more money because the offline job that I have is not really paying me very well to cover all my bills.

I don't earn a lot of money and my online income does not help me with my bills. However online income has certainly helped me to enjoy things like going to a movie, buying ice cream and chocolate

I started working online basically because I needed a way in which I was going to make more money because the offline job that I have is not really paying me very well to cover all my bills.
many people have actually taken this path. The online space will give you the opportunity to make money on several businesses simultaneously. I also have interest in working online and offline simultaneously.

Actually there is no doubt that the cost of living is really getting so high due to or since the pandemic outbreak. and the only remedy is to get yourself into online which can make you passive income.

Actually there is no doubt that the cost of living is really getting so high due to or since the pandemic outbreak. and the only remedy is to get yourself into online which can make you passive income.
Yeah, making passive income remains one of the best ways you can make money online. But you need to understand that it takes time and you need a lot of consistency.

The primary reason why I started earning online is to help with the cost of living simply because the standard of living is getting high due to lack of employment as a result of the pandemic outbreak.

The pivotal reasons why I work online is to support my offline business and anytime I make a substantial amount of money online, i would put it into my offline business to grow it instantaneously.

The pivotal reasons why I work online is to support my offline business and anytime I make a substantial amount of money online, i would put it into my offline business to grow it instantaneously.
I think this is actually a very good idea. Working online and offline simultaneously will expand your streams of income. I also plan starting an offline business soon.

I think this is actually a very good idea. Working online and offline simultaneously will expand your streams of income. I also plan starting an offline business soon.
It is advisable not to depend on one source of income because you can never be financially free if you engage in one activity to make money, most especially during the present global economic meltdown.

It is advisable not to depend on one source of income because you can never be financially free if you engage in one activity to make money, most especially during the present global economic meltdown.
Probably, this is why a lot of people need to put in a lot of hard work to create so many income streams for themselves. Depending on one source of income is not good and advisable especially in this present time.

Probably, this is why a lot of people need to put in a lot of hard work to create so many income streams for themselves. Depending on one source of income is not good and advisable especially in this present time.
To diversify your portfolio online, you will need some level of investment and you will also need to acquire some skill that could make you attain a level of professionalism.

To diversify your portfolio online, you will need some level of investment and you will also need to acquire some skill that could make you attain a level of professionalism.
Yes, you can actually invest in learning several things on the internet to make a lot of money. You can buy courses on some platforms like Udemy and learn professional skills.

seeking knowledge about a particular venture is the first thing you need to do. Another thing is applying the knowledge you have learnt and try to follow those who have already succeeded in it. This is actually what I have learnt.
You're very correct. The first thing needed to start working online. Knowledge is the first thing. And like you rightly stated, application of the knowledge is also important.

seeking knowledge about a particular venture is the first thing you need to do. Another thing is applying the knowledge you have learnt and try to follow those who have already succeeded in it. This is actually what I have learnt.
That is the right way to start doing anything profitable online. Don't just rush into it. Take your time and learn, learn from those who have tried and succeeded in it. When you start working, earning will be easier.

Yes, you can actually invest in learning several things on the internet to make a lot of money. You can buy courses on some platforms like Udemy and learn professional skills.
It is a nice idea to invest on learning new things most especially the relevant skill digital skills that would be of high demand on most of the online platforms. This will give you opportunity to earn more online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds