Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online to help with the cost of living?

investing on real estate is not a bad idea for retirement as it is a more secured form of investing rathe than investing your money on Ponzi schemes that you are not sureof making it back.
Real estate investment remains one of the best kind of investment anyone can make for retirement. If you are tech-savvy you can invest in staines like stocks and shares.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually the cost of living is really getting too high that not everyone can afford the livelihood survival there for many considered expanding the various ways to which they can make better income online.

As many will know, the cost of living has become quite difficult over the last few years with the COVID-10 Pandemic and also the war in Ukraine. With this, it has meant that people struggle to live sometimes with just the salary they get and they may need something extra to help them get through.

Did you start working online or even continue to work online to help with the cost of living?

I myself, in the beginning, will admit that I started to help myself earn some money but since starting back online work I have found I have done it more so to help with the cost of living and as much as it's not a lot it really does help.
Personally, I am working both offline and online as of now, but I was informed of the opportunities that online businesses presented me, particularly with a chance to earn multiple sources of income

The percentage of people across the world living under average, is very high due to lack of employment, bad governance etc. the only remedy for some is the online which can helped them in survival.

During the pandemic period actually the cost of living was very high to an extent where not all people can be able to afford livelihood and the only remedy for sustainance, is to engage into online in othet to balance life and expenditure.
That's very interesting, but for people like me I get to know about making money online while I was broke, I started working on forums with the intention of making money.

One of my primary reasons of joining the online works is because of the constant rate of rising cost of living.
This is largely caused as a result of this global pandemic.

Actually the cost of living is really getting too high that not everyone can afford the livelihood survival there for many considered expanding the various ways to which they can make better income online.
people have no other option than to try as much as possible to expand their sources of income. Presently I am even thinking of setting up an offline business and at the same time working online because the cost of living is skyrocketing everyday.

Part of my main reasons for working online is to make enough of money to cater for my current financial needs.
I do not intend to work for long though, I want to retire at an early age.

Part of my main reasons for working online is to make enough of money to cater for my current financial needs.
I do not intend to work for long though, I want to retire at an early age.
I like the idea of retiring at a young age. But you must also try as much as possible to make a lot of money before then. you can make several investments that will be fetching you passive income.

As many will know, the cost of living has become quite difficult over the last few years with the COVID-10 Pandemic and also the war in Ukraine. With this, it has meant that people struggle to live sometimes with just the salary they get and they may need something extra to help them get through.

Did you start working online or even continue to work online to help with the cost of living?

I myself, in the beginning, will admit that I started to help myself earn some money but since starting back online work I have found I have done it more so to help with the cost of living and as much as it's not a lot it really does help.
Not really I work onile only for some exstra money I can't invest a lot of time working online because of my work and my family but I'm glad that I can earn a bit of exstra money to buy something nice

The pandemic was one of the reasons why alot of people started working online though there are those who worked just to expand or increase their ways of making money for sustainance and manu others for survival sake.

I started working online because the cost of living is much and what I was earning is not enough to pay my bill. I'm someone that don't work untill one day I decided to start working online so, I could increase my income.

The cost of living nowadays is nothing to write hoi about because the cost of mostly everything keeps soaring higher every day and that's one of the reason why i started working online to assist and join the money i am making offline .

I agree with you that on that. I actually started online working during the pandemic and even after the covid is over in my country, I continue to work online to make ends meet.

I agree with you that on that. I actually started online working during the pandemic and even after the covid is over in my country, I continue to work online to make ends meet.
you will enjoy working online if you find something that really works for you. A lot of people that ventured to online businesses during the pandemic actually gave up on the long run.

If not to improve the standard of my living then I think there is absolutely no needs for me to stress my self in working or engaging into different earning platforms.

If not to improve the standard of my living then I think there is absolutely no needs for me to stress my self in working or engaging into different earning platforms.
O think that's basically most people do make money want to achieve in the future. All we do is just so we can make good money and take care of our needs and live better than we are already.

The major reason we work is to improve our standard of living. that is basically the major reason so many people work online. Some people also do it as a hobby but they are few.

I do work online for so many reasons but it's all in the effort to improve on my standard of living. I do believe that there are those working just to only maintain their already acquired wealth.

Yes I did. working online has really helped me in diverse ways since I started. the cost of living is getting higher almost every day and the only remedy is to diversify different ways to which you can sustain yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds