Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online to help with the cost of living?

A
I really started working online before the cost-of-living crisis started because I really wanted to dedicate my free time to increasing my income, and it is true that it has helped to alleviate the effects of that crisis a little.
Actually the desire to increase our income, is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online. sometimes we have alot of demands and our offline income, can not meet up to our demands.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well at some point, some people move into earning money online because it is the safest and easiest to go in order to earn money than running an offline job.

Well at some point, some people move into earning money online because it is the safest and easiest to go in order to earn money than running an offline job.
There is absolutely no doubt that there are alot of people who goes into online earnings simply because their offline business or jobs is quite unable to satisfy their needs.

A
Actually the desire to increase our income, is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online. sometimes we have alot of demands and our offline income, can not meet up to our demands.
You have reason to work online can help your income to be higher if you also have an offline job to meet your needs, also today on the Internet there are really many opportunities.

I must say working online has helped me a lot, if you know what you are doing you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money, and also the skill set you are having is very important.

I must say working online has helped me a lot, if you know what you are doing you can be able to earn a considerable amount of money, and also the skill set you are having is very important.
Definitely online earning has really helped my ass and makes to overcome some shame and slap on my face that is why up to now I am still working online and will not stop yet

Definitely online earning has really helped my ass and makes to overcome some shame and slap on my face that is why up to now I am still working online and will not stop yet
Yes same here, if you know what you doing you can earn a considerable amount of money online an take care of your needs an also make your ends meet.

Yes same here, if you know what you doing you can earn a considerable amount of money online an take care of your needs an also make your ends meet.
Majority of the people who work online are all here to cater for their basic needs and that is why we are always after our payment which means that we would never love to join platform that will delay payment.

Majority of the people who work online are all here to cater for their basic needs and that is why we are always after our payment which means that we would never love to join platform that will delay payment.
That's just the fact, we all work online just to make our ends meet, if you have a good skills set online you'll definitely make your ends meet, no one will like to work an not get paid.

Well, the main reason i decided to start working online was because i wanted to be financially independent. I do not want to depend on my parents to take care of all my needs. Working online has helped me deal with the high cost of living.

Well, the main reason i decided to start working online was because i wanted to be financially independent. I do not want to depend on my parents to take care of all my needs. Working online has helped me deal with the high cost of living.
It's true many people start making money online so they can be financial independent,it will also aid you to know many things that is happening within the Cyber World you will also receive some enlightenment regards New paying program online
Mostly during the pandemic I started working online and I have Introduce so many people to the platforms mostly during the pandemic so I think it's help reduce Poverty and as well can help you build better income stream for yourself

It's true many people start making money online so they can be financial independent,it will also aid you to know many things that is happening within the Cyber World you will also receive some enlightenment regards New paying program online
Mostly during the pandemic I started working online and I have Introduce so many people to the platforms mostly during the pandemic so I think it's help reduce Poverty and as well can help you build better income stream for yourself
Ever since i started working online during the pandemic, i've also tried to introduce people into making money online but they are always not interested in making money online. Most time, i wonder why.

Actually yes to that too. thought there are several reasons why I started working online and the issue of income is also one of thrm.

I joined online to explore some.new knowledge that I can't tell and how people have been benefiting from it.

Actually yes to that too. thought there are several reasons why I started working online and the issue of income is also one of thrm.

I joined online to explore some.new knowledge that I can't tell and how people have been benefiting from it.
You are very correct I think that people join the online community to work for money so they can use it to aid themselves financially,so for someone like me I join the online community so I can gain knowledge and exposure while earning

Yes, the major reason i started working online in the first place is to gain financial independence. of course i have been able to make tangible amount of money online and i also work offline simultaneously to make more money.

To be honest one of the major reasons I started working online is to help out in my cost of living and it has had positive impact on me asides the earning aspect because I have learnt a lot from it.

I really started working online before the cost-of-living crisis started because I really wanted to dedicate my free time to increasing my income, and it is true that it has helped to alleviate the effects of that crisis a little.

Well, there are many people who are working online in order to earn some extra money so that they could pay their bills. They are working hard because many of those people also have a day job as well. However, some people work full-time online and they earn passive income. For example, there are many bloggers out there who earn passive income.

Well, there are many people who are working online in order to earn some extra money so that they could pay their bills. They are working hard because many of those people also have a day job as well. However, some people work full-time online and they earn passive income. For example, there are many bloggers out there who earn passive income.
Yes, there are two facts that made more people get into online earnings, one was the coronavirus, because many people were locked at home and could not work, and another the increase in the cost of living because people needed extra income, I think it is a trend that will continue to increase sincerely.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds