Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online to help with the cost of living?

I am into online business to actually balance the rate of my expenditures and to learn more greater digital skills to advance my earnings online. I am actually gaining from the knowledge shared online.
You should also plan on how to put the knowledge you are gaining here to practice as this would help you in a lot of ways rather than just getting the knowledge and not using it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, it is always important and advisable to have an investment if you want to enjoy your retirement. You can invest on things like real estate properties because they can make you a lot of money on the longer run.

Investing money in real estate is hard, especially in my country. This is because you need a lots of money in order to start a real estate business in here.

The cost of living nowadays is nothing to write hoi about because the cost of mostly everything keeps soaring higher every day and that's one of the reason why i started working online to assist and join the money i am making offline .
It's not easy to make a living with one source of income these days. Many people who are working online today have an offline job. When the offline job could not pay them that's when they join online.

Investing money in real estate is hard, especially in my country. This is because you need a lots of money in order to start a real estate business in here.
Real estate business is actually a business for the rich. It is very expensive in every country but if you have some money you can start buying some lands in rural areas.

Sure.

The cost of things have really increase and I am always looking forward to making sure that I ease things for myself.

God has been helping me, and online opportunities keep coming up .

Yes. I started working online to helped with the cost of living. actually the cost of living this days is really getting so high that not everyone can afford to survive and the only remedy is to expand your ways or streams of income.

Part of my major reason of joining the online works and community is so that I would make my ends meet. Working online has made me Abit more stabble financially.

Actually alot of people worked just for survival to get something that can sustain their lives. the cost of living is getting high almost every day and if you don't worked hard, it will be very difficult for you to cope up with.

Sure.

The cost of things have really increase and I am always looking forward to making sure that I ease things for myself.

God has been helping me, and online opportunities keep coming up .
the opportunities on the internet is just numerous. You just have to search and concentrate with a lot of consistency. Sometimes people do not make money online because they lack patience and consistency.

people have no other option than to try as much as possible to expand their sources of income. Presently I am even thinking of setting up an offline business and at the same time working online because the cost of living is skyrocketing everyday.
The cost of living is skyrocketing on a daily basis and the most painful part is that the government is not doing anything about it which I believe is very wrong and not fair

The cost of living is skyrocketing on a daily basis and the most painful part is that the government is not doing anything about it which I believe is very wrong and not fair
you actually do not need to wait for the government because most of them will do absolutely nothing about it. Even though it is that work but as a person you need to diversify your sources of income.

Actually there is no doubt that I started working online to improved the standard of my living simply because it's becoming even more expensive for people to be able to survive due to the economic breakdown.

Actually there is no doubt that I started working online to improved the standard of my living simply because it's becoming even more expensive for people to be able to survive due to the economic breakdown.
everybody works in order to better their standard of living. Only a few people does that for fun of it. A typical example is during the Corona virus pandemic, a lot of people ventured into several businesses to make money.

Starting a real estate business is always expensive and you might not be able to start it if you do not have so much capital with you at the initial stage because you would require a lot of it.

Starting a real estate business is always expensive and you might not be able to start it if you do not have so much capital with you at the initial stage because you would require a lot of it.
Yes, real estate business is not for people who do not have money. It is for those who have money to invest and wait for some period of time in order to make their profit.

Real estate investment remains one of the best kind of investment anyone can make for retirement. If you are tech-savvy you can invest in staines like stocks and shares.

There are many tech savvy people who tend to invest in stocks using many applications. I am also intending to invest money in stocks. However, I am not sure what applications would be the best choice.

The rapid raise in the cost of living this days is no longer a new idea to people but a regular and well known. alot of people can not cope with the challenges if they don't engaged themselves into something that can yield them income. many come online to help themselves out of the challenges.

It not easy working online but am doing it to meet my needs so that i would stop begging before getting a government job, I also want to look at other works that can earn me more money online

Real estate business is actually a business for the rich. It is very expensive in every country but if you have some money you can start buying some lands in rural areas.

I am not sure, but I think that the economy of the country might also have a huge effect on the real estate business in any kind of country. What should a person do in case the economy of a country collapses?

Actually I can say yes, even though I started earning online even before the pandemic and the income I earned from online, has really helped in sustaining me. helping me to settle my daily Bill's.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds