Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

During the pandemic everything was on lockdown and personally I was not also working because of the lockdown. I specifically use that time so learn about website design and blogging, content writing and some few others.
one of my regret during a coronavirus pandemic is that I could have ventured into blogging. Assuming I ventured into blogging by now I could have been making money from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
one of my regret during a coronavirus pandemic is that I could have ventured into blogging. Assuming I ventured into blogging by now I could have been making money from it.
Blogging takes a lot of time before you will be able to make a reasonable amount of money from it because it takes a lot of perseverance and patience . Having said that, there's no time appropriate to start blogging business, which means, you can start anytime.

Most of the platforms online witnessed huge traffic during the pandemic. The freelancing sites witnessed a lot of traffic and most of the freelancers made a lot of money at that period.
That is the truth because I have come across a freelancer who narrated his experience during the pandemic . According to him that was his best moments during is freelancing business. Because everyone was on lockdown.

Blogging takes a lot of time before you will be able to make a reasonable amount of money from it because it takes a lot of perseverance and patience . Having said that, there's no time appropriate to start blogging business, which means, you can start anytime.
Yes, what really matters is the level of knowledge you have on the niche you are venturing into. Anytime you start blogging is alright provided you are going to create good content.

Yes, what really matters is the level of knowledge you have on the niche you are venturing into. Anytime you start blogging is alright provided you are going to create good content.
I opined that everyone should have a reasonable level of knowledge in any kind of niche that you want to try out, because that is exactly what will give you confidence and you'll be able to make success if you have some level of confidence in the niche.

I did not get the opportunity to make online during the pandemic, instead, I was not aware of how to make money online, I was still finding ways and just there.

I opined that everyone should have a reasonable level of knowledge in any kind of niche that you want to try out, because that is exactly what will give you confidence and you'll be able to make success if you have some level of confidence in the niche.
Yeah, when you have reasonable knowledge on any niche you are into, you're very optimistic about making money from it and therefore focusing on it until you succeed.

Yeah, when you have reasonable knowledge on any niche you are into, you're very optimistic about making money from it and therefore focusing on it until you succeed.
It is worth it to acquire skills so that you will be able to make money effortlessly online . This is exactly what will enhance your income if you're really willing to make money on the internet.

It is worth it to acquire skills so that you will be able to make money effortlessly online . This is exactly what will enhance your income if you're really willing to make money on the internet.
Yeah, by now I could have made a lot of money online but lack of knowledge made me not to venture into things I was supposed to do since. The first thing I always advise people is to acquire enough knowledge.

Yeah, by now I could have made a lot of money online but lack of knowledge made me not to venture into things I was supposed to do since. The first thing I always advise people is to acquire enough knowledge.
It is requisite to pull down knowledge if you really want to make good amount of income on the internet, that is exactly the yardstick to making reasonable money for yourself online.

It is requisite to pull down knowledge if you really want to make good amount of income on the internet, that is exactly the yardstick to making reasonable money for yourself online.
I wouldn't agree less with your submission because it is necessary to garner abilities if you really want to make money legitimately online. Without this, you will settle for the cent of a dollar.

I wouldn't agree less with your submission because it is necessary to garner abilities if you really want to make money legitimately online. Without this, you will settle for the cent of a dollar.
It is pitiful that so many people prefer to settle for peanuts because you do not want to hone their capabilities so that they can earn more income . The tenet to making money online is to garnered more skills.

It is pitiful that so many people prefer to settle for peanuts because you do not want to hone their capabilities so that they can earn more income . The tenet to making money online is to garnered more skills.
it is always very important and necessary to pursue something that will give you high profit on the long run. That requires a lot of time and dedication for you to be able to make something reasonable.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people engaged working online but to some extent people have different motives of working online which can not be easily predicted.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people engaged working online but to some extent people have different motives of working online which can not be easily predicted.
The major reason a lot of people work on the internet is to make money for themselves and live comfortable lives. The fact that I can stay at the comfort of my home and make money was the major reason I started working online.

I did not start working online due to pandemic. I have been introduced to online business way before covid came. What pandemic did to me is opening my eyes to more ways of making money online then. Because of lockdown in that period, I have enough time to try many online jobs and business.

I did not start working online due to pandemic. I have been introduced to online business way before covid came. What pandemic did to me is opening my eyes to more ways of making money online then. Because of lockdown in that period, I have enough time to try many online jobs and business.
Actually the pandemic you gave a lot of people the chance to focus on online money making. I was also among the people who started working online before the pandemic but it actually give me the time.

the opportunity the coronavirus pandemic provided for a lot of people to make money on the internet is top-notch. So many people were able to discover several ways of making money online during that time.

Actually the covid-19 pandemic have made many offline business fails and create room for many online business prosper. Sincerely speaking it through the pandemic period I believe that there is money online and prompt to engage in online business

Actually the covid-19 pandemic have made many offline business fails and create room for many online business prosper. Sincerely speaking it through the pandemic period I believe that there is money online and prompt to engage in online business
During the Corona virus pandemic there are some offline businesses that gave their employees the chance to work at the comfort of their homes. Some of them adopted this strategy to combat the pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds