Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Wow ,what a logical and factual reality. It is a fact that some business gave there workers a chance to work at the comfort of there homes. But if you will reason with me as it happens in my working place,the rate of gains will shift back as there is change in normal business procedures

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow ,what a logical and factual reality. It is a fact that some business gave there workers a chance to work at the comfort of there homes. But if you will reason with me as it happens in my working place,the rate of gains will shift back as there is change in normal business procedures
Of course the amount of profit the businesses may be making will differ because of the change in the working environment. But after some period of time they will adopt.

Absolutely they will adopt and get use to it. Then how can you rate the growth of that business organization, adopting to getting lesser profit if you are given the position of a business analyst 😊?

Absolutely they will adopt and get use to it. Then how can you rate the growth of that business organization, adopting to getting lesser profit if you are given the position of a business analyst 😊?
I think working at home was an option for so many businesses. The reason is because if they didn't work at home they could have made more losses compared to when they work-at-home. So it was just an option.

Yes,the pandemic has really helped me in terms of finding ways to earn money online, the first website that pays me online is bizdustry, I always try to post here to earn my $1.
Well I had a job durning pandemic luckily but I decided to earn extra online a bit so far it's a bit hard to earn online because of my country but I see results and I'm pretty happy

began operating on the internet following the outbreak. Making money on a page to post forum is a pretty good concept, and you must have earned a lot of money there.
You must have earned millions of dollars here given how long you spent online.

Well I had a job durning pandemic luckily but I decided to earn extra online a bit so far it's a bit hard to earn online because of my country but I see results and I'm pretty happy
even if you have an offline job it is always important and necessary you diversify your sources of income. That is what some people use to make a lot of money for themselves.

Anybody who does not have what takes to become a manager do not need to bother about it. if you have what it takes to be a manager then you will actually be getting paid well

Managing a business or a company is a skill. It is not the job of every person because not all the people could become good managers. So, hiring the right kind of person for this job is very important.

Managing a business or a company is a skill. It is not the job of every person because not all the people could become good managers. So, hiring the right kind of person for this job is very important.
Probably, not everyone will be able to manage a business venture successfully. A lot of people start businesses but on the longer on the end up not succeeding. I actually agree with you that it is a skill.

Actually the pandemic also contributed to my working online due to the fact that alot of offline business were affected by the global economic breakdown that caused alot of slowdown in transactions.

Actually the pandemic also contributed to my working online due to the fact that alot of offline business were affected by the global economic breakdown that caused alot of slowdown in transactions.
the Coronavirus pandemic actually contributed to the reason so many people are working on the internet today. The pandemic caused many people to take actions and look for alternative ways of making money.

The pandemic make many poeple to start working online so I think that for someone like me I have been working online before the pandemic come so I think that I really have to continue my work online even after the pandemic and I think some of the people I introduce to the online world during the pandemic are still earning till today

The pandemic make many poeple to start working online so I think that for someone like me I have been working online before the pandemic come so I think that I really have to continue my work online even after the pandemic and I think some of the people I introduce to the online world during the pandemic are still earning till today
the number of people who started working online due to the coronavirus pandemic actually skyrocketed. People have actually been making money online before the Corona virus pandemic.

No I was doing online job before the pandemic but on my opinion I think a lot of people started doing online job because of the pandemic era.

one of my regret during a coronavirus pandemic is that I could have ventured into blogging. Assuming I ventured into blogging by now I could have been making money from it.

Blogging would still take you a long time to make money as making money instantly through a blog is not possible. You must market your blog and get traffic to make money.

I have been working online before the pandemic outbreak so I still continue with my work online right now thou some people I refer to online work during that pandemic perios has left the scene

online work really help so many people that the pandemic affect their business offline to earn side income.but some of them have left now but am still doing my work full time

Blogging would still take you a long time to make money as making money instantly through a blog is not possible. You must market your blog and get traffic to make money.
No matter what happens blogging will continue to be one of the best ways in which people can use to make some good amount of money online for themselves. Starting a blog is actually simple but creating quality content and getting traffic is where the work lies.

It's not saying wrong that I started working online because of pandemic on that situations and conditions were unable to eat that's why I started working online to earn money to spend our life little better.

It's not saying wrong that I started working online because of pandemic on that situations and conditions were unable to eat that's why I started working online to earn money to spend our life little better.
that could have been a very good motivation for you to start looking for the various ways of making money online. personally i have been making money even before the pandemic on the internet.

Well my opinion may be quite different from others but I believe alot of people started working online due to the pandemic which has affected their offline business sometimes back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds