Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

It's not really about making your writing to be faster , I think it depends on your writing strategy and the reason why you are writing . A lot of writers should be able to understand why they are writing and different strategy to use.
All strategy are supposed to make you more efficient than before and you would need to be accurate as well when writing it, also remember to proof read whatever you wrote before submitting.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually it was after the pandemic and even during that alot of people decide to start working online simply because they had no othet option to get money if not online platforms. alot of people joined online due to the effects of pandemic.
A friend of mine that have been working and earning from the online market testified that the online space became crowded after the pandemic incident. That's when a lot of people learnt of the online market.

You need to focus of any particular niche if you want to achieve a very good result publishing your books online. that is why I always recommend people to buy courses because it can help them a lot.
I always advise people to do the same because that is exactly like you going through professional training on how to excel in your areas of concentration . what do you advise about people learning from YouTube ?

I always advise people to do the same because that is exactly like you going through professional training on how to excel in your areas of concentration . what do you advise about people learning from YouTube ?
There are good videos that can help you to succeed in Amazon Kindle publishing on YouTube but your ability to locate some of those videos and channels is where the problem lies. There is no videos that can confuse you.

There are good videos that can help you to succeed in Amazon Kindle publishing on YouTube but your ability to locate some of those videos and channels is where the problem lies. There is no videos that can confuse you.
The fact is that the most popular videos on YouTube are the ones that may not really give you any tangible information concerning what you are interested , they will keep on beating about the bush. Thats one of the reason I don't like youtube

Learning to trade as a stay at home mom of 3 literally made all the difference in my life. I wish I could help other moms do the same.

A friend of mine that have been working and earning from the online market testified that the online space became crowded after the pandemic incident. That's when a lot of people learnt of the online market.
This is just the gospel truth, like for me for instance, I decided to venture more into the online space after the pandemic because I saw the possibilities of one can achieve on that space.

The fact is that the most popular videos on YouTube are the ones that may not really give you any tangible information concerning what you are interested , they will keep on beating about the bush. Thats one of the reason I don't like youtube
That's true, what I have discovered is that some of the most helpful videos on YouTube don't even get a lot of exposure. the ones that get a lot of views may actually not be able to teach you something reasonable concerning online money making.

That's true, what I have discovered is that some of the most helpful videos on YouTube don't even get a lot of exposure. the ones that get a lot of views may actually not be able to teach you something reasonable concerning online money making.
The reason why that may be happening is because people who are posting videos for the main intention of making money from views understand much about the search engine optimisation and how the YouTube algorithm works. Because most of them are professional vloggers

The reason why that may be happening is because people who are posting videos for the main intention of making money from views understand much about the search engine optimisation and how the YouTube algorithm works. Because most of them are professional vloggers
Yes, people who are posting their videos on YouTube for the main purpose of making money understands SEO well. Some people may be posting not to make money actually and they don't care much about using SEO and some hashtags.

I was working online prior to it. Somethings I do from home for my job and I am also working on different projects of my own. My wife has been working from home since 2014 so nothing really changed for us.

One of the red flags for me while watching a YouTube video is when I see that the video has lots of views, it makes me a bit skeptical about he channel or the video in particular though I might be wrong.

One of the red flags for me while watching a YouTube video is when I see that the video has lots of views, it makes me a bit skeptical about he channel or the video in particular though I might be wrong.
Having a lot of views is actually not a red flag for me because some of them can be very helpful. in the cryptocurrency space there are popular YouTube channels that have been helpful to me and they have over 1 million subscribers with many views on every video.

Yes, people who are posting their videos on YouTube for the main purpose of making money understands SEO well. Some people may be posting not to make money actually and they don't care much about using SEO and some hashtags.
Exactly. That is just the reason we may not likely see the good videos coming up to our search when we search for similar content. Well we will have to keep searching, you will definitely come across important videos someday.

Exactly. That is just the reason we may not likely see the good videos coming up to our search when we search for similar content. Well we will have to keep searching, you will definitely come across important videos someday.
I've actually searched for a particular course on Edx platform before and when I wanted to enroll for the course I was directed to YouTube. That was when I found out that there are a lot of hidden gems on YouTube.

I've actually searched for a particular course on Edx platform before and when I wanted to enroll for the course I was directed to YouTube. That was when I found out that there are a lot of hidden gems on YouTube.
Some courses sometimes are generally hidden because the uploader does not want it to go public and you can only be able to access it if the link is being given to you . I have similar experience of this before.

I started up with online work due to pandemic. I was looking for way to make money that time and because of the lockdown I had several options for online works.

Some courses sometimes are generally hidden because the uploader does not want it to go public and you can only be able to access it if the link is being given to you . I have similar experience of this before.
I think this is very true and the only way you can access such a course is if a link is being provided. That is why it will be very difficult for you to see such videos when you search because of the settings.

Having a lot of views is actually not a red flag for me because some of them can be very helpful. in the cryptocurrency space there are popular YouTube channels that have been helpful to me and they have over 1 million subscribers with many views on every video.
If it is on make money niche, having lots of view is definitely a red flag as before you implement whatever that was thought it most have been gone or saturated already, one of these two happens.

I think this is very true and the only way you can access such a course is if a link is being provided. That is why it will be very difficult for you to see such videos when you search because of the settings.
I'm still passing through some forex training and the forex course was uploaded on YouTube but no matter how you such you will not be able to see it . after you have been added to the Forex group, A Link will be posted and that is the only way you can access those courses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds