Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

During the epidemic, I just became more addicted to and experimented with a few specific things, but I had already been making money online for a while, albeit not as seriously as I am now.

Advertisement Placeholder
During the epidemic, I just became more addicted to and experimented with a few specific things, but I had already been making money online for a while, albeit not as seriously as I am now.
Me too, I have been making money online before the Corona virus pandemic but it actually gave me the time to be very much focused. I also had the opportunity to meet people who are helpful.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people engaged themselves into online business simply because there offline was affected due to the lockdown though alot of people are now coping.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people engaged themselves into online business simply because there offline was affected due to the lockdown though alot of people are now coping.
The pandemic was a major driving Force why so many people started searching for various ways of making money on the internet. There was actually a statistics then that proved that so many people are around the world started working online in 2020.

A lot of people have actually helped me in the online space. The person that taught me some certain ways of making money online is quite different from the person that referred me to this platform. I have been opportuned to meet so many people online.
Wow , it's nice and at the same time you should follow people that taught you how money could be made on the internet and probably require a high demanding skills that could help you make more money on the internet. This is what I would have done

Wow , it's nice and at the same time you should follow people that taught you how money could be made on the internet and probably require a high demanding skills that could help you make more money on the internet. This is what I would have done
of course I am still following people who have taught me reasonable ways of making money on the internet. I am still following some of them and still getting some information from them.

of course I am still following people who have taught me reasonable ways of making money on the internet. I am still following some of them and still getting some information from them.
What I mean is that you should know how they are generating their own money on the internet . If it is a reasonable way and they are earning much then you also have to join the trend. That's what I mean.

What I mean is that you should know how they are generating their own money on the internet . If it is a reasonable way and they are earning much then you also have to join the trend. That's what I mean.
Okay, of course that is actually what I am trying to do but time have not been permitting me. I am a student who is in the university and I am trying to bring out sometime to work online. Personally I'm very much interested in Amazon kdp but the time factor is limiting me. During the holiday season I will probably venture into it fully.

Actually we most often believe that the pandemic is the major reason why alot of people engaged into online business but some extent I believe there is more far beyond that. Alot of people wishes to increase the knowledge capacity and also streams of earnings that makes them engage into some many things.

Absolutely yes. It made me appreciate the importance of working online. You won't always have th strength to go to work physically. If you have a Job online you can do it . Sometimes, disasters might prevent you from going outside. You can work online at the comfort of your home.
It is true that and they make makes people to work online seriously because we want to survive the pandemic period,it makes to work on forum seriously at home without going any where.

You can actually say that. It was after the pandemic incident that I decided to give the online market a trial since I have nothing doing offline but I swore not to invest money online at any point.

Okay, of course that is actually what I am trying to do but time have not been permitting me. I am a student who is in the university and I am trying to bring out sometime to work online. Personally I'm very much interested in Amazon kdp but the time factor is limiting me. During the holiday season I will probably venture into it fully.
As I understand to be able to make money and sells on Amazon kdp you needs to have good understanding of writing because you have to write an e-book , format it and and post on the platform. In this case you should be looking forward to improve your writing skill.

A lot of people start working online due to pandemic. Prior to the covid period, some people don't even know what it means to be making money online. But, I have been working online before the pandemic. The pandemic only open my eyes to some earning opportunities online.

As I understand to be able to make money and sells on Amazon kdp you needs to have good understanding of writing because you have to write an e-book , format it and and post on the platform. In this case you should be looking forward to improve your writing skill.
Yes, you need to know how to write but you must not be a professional writer to succeed. There are some tools that can help you to make your writing faster. All it requires is enough knowledge.

Yes, you need to know how to write but you must not be a professional writer to succeed. There are some tools that can help you to make your writing faster. All it requires is enough knowledge.
It's not really about making your writing to be faster , I think it depends on your writing strategy and the reason why you are writing . A lot of writers should be able to understand why they are writing and different strategy to use.

It's not really about making your writing to be faster , I think it depends on your writing strategy and the reason why you are writing . A lot of writers should be able to understand why they are writing and different strategy to use.
You need to focus of any particular niche if you want to achieve a very good result publishing your books online. that is why I always recommend people to buy courses because it can help them a lot.

Having multiple sources of income is always good and important. Even if some of the businesses I am setting up online works I will also try to set up offline businesses.
I have made this as a decision to have both an online business and also an offline Business as well, because I do not want what happened to me during covid to repeat itself.

Absolutely no I think I have been working online before the pandemic so I think I have been doing my financial transactions online before the pandemic outbreak but during the pandemic I introduced so many people to this business

You can actually say that. It was after the pandemic incident that I decided to give the online market a trial since I have nothing doing offline but I swore not to invest money online at any point.
Actually it was after the pandemic and even during that alot of people decide to start working online simply because they had no othet option to get money if not online platforms. alot of people joined online due to the effects of pandemic.

I have made this as a decision to have both an online business and also an offline Business as well, because I do not want what happened to me during covid to repeat itself.
that is a very good decision you made and I also shared the same sentiment because depending on one source of income is not advisable at all. It is always very important and necessary to have different sources of income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds