Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Well my opinion may be quite different from others but I believe alot of people started working online due to the pandemic which has affected their offline business sometimes back.
The number of people who started working on the internet because of the pandemic is a high. So many people lost their job during that time and then were looking for the native ways of making money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Absolutely yes. It made me appreciate the importance of working online. You won't always have th strength to go to work physically. If you have a Job online you can do it . Sometimes, disasters might prevent you from going outside. You can work online at the comfort of your home.
Yes I started working online because in the time of Corona they will know physical jobs so that pushed me to search online jobs to fulfill the requirements of life as well my family.

Yes I started working online because in the time of Corona they will know physical jobs so that pushed me to search online jobs to fulfill the requirements of life as well my family.
I also come across a lot of people who started working online because they were fired from their offline jobs during the Corona virus pandemic. Some of them have actually started making much more money than they were making through offline jobs.

the pandemic period was a serious eye opener for so many people including myself, it was during those days i was locked up inside my house that i decided that i would venture into the online world full time.

the pandemic period was a serious eye opener for so many people including myself, it was during those days i was locked up inside my house that i decided that i would venture into the online world full time.
Yeah, I was in the online space before the pandemic but I was not making much money. I got to discover several opportunities and possibilities online during that period.

Yes, this pandemic brought in a harsh way or life and you wouldn’t be able to go to work because of the lock down and stuff. I had to work online like wedsite like the bizdustry in order to get some amount of money.

Yes, this pandemic brought in a harsh way or life and you wouldn’t be able to go to work because of the lock down and stuff. I had to work online like wedsite like the bizdustry in order to get some amount of money.
There were a lot of people who lost their jobs due to the pandemic. if you're such a kind of person then there are no other option than to start looking for different ways of making money online. I actually made some cool money during that time online.

For myself, is not but I believe alot.of people joined and also get stig to the online stuffs due to the pandemic which affected there ways of money making given them no othet option than online.

Before the pandemic I already had a smooth transition gig online that I viewed as a side hustle. However, I lost my offline job due to the pandemic. I switched to a full time online worked during the pandemic and the experience has been pleasant. I already quit the transcription job for another online job that has served me for over two years now.

The pandemic was among one of the things that made me to look for opportunity to work online because it's something that can be done without having to meet face to face with your clients. It was a nice way of making money without any ways of contacting the deadly virus. . Personally I believe I started working online immediately after the lockdown

The pandemic was among one of the things that made me to look for opportunity to work online because it's something that can be done without having to meet face to face with your clients. It was a nice way of making money without any ways of contacting the deadly virus. . Personally I believe I started working online immediately after the lockdown
Probably, a lot of us were looking for different ways of making money even though I was making money online before the pandemic. It was that time I met so many great people that helped me in the online space.

Probably, a lot of us were looking for different ways of making money even though I was making money online before the pandemic. It was that time I met so many great people that helped me in the online space.
for me, i was not making so much online before the pandemic, but after the pandemic i had a change of plans as i saw that one source of income is not sustainable on the long run and you need an extra source.

A pandemic was actually one of the major reasons why I decided to make money online because I discovered that even if anything is going to happen those who work online are not going to lose their jobs.

Actually the pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online. there offline jobs were all affected and there are no others ways of income generation.

for me, i was not making so much online before the pandemic, but after the pandemic i had a change of plans as i saw that one source of income is not sustainable on the long run and you need an extra source.
Having multiple sources of income is always good and important. Even if some of the businesses I am setting up online works I will also try to set up offline businesses.

Even me I was so lucky to have someone that really help me in this area, it was the person that referred me to this platform and ever since then I am always really grateful for him because if I was the only one probably I wouldn't know about the existence of this platform

Personally I started working 9nline due to the pandemic even though I don't know about othet people but I believe the pandemic has caused alot of damages to our offline business and the economy.

Bizdustry is one of the best platforms. I think that you must remain active in here as much as you can and staying active is the only way we could contribute to the forum and make money as well.
I want to say the say thing, forumsike bizdustry are playing a great role for people like us. No matter from where you are everyone can make money from the motherland from their home for some forum site are a way to make side income for others it may be the only source of income. Either waay it is helping many all around the globe.

Well my opinion may be quite different from others but I believe alot of people started working online due to the pandemic which has affected their offline business sometimes back.
Yes of course,many people start online business due to the pandemic because and the suspension of all social activities Wich affect all offline business. Leaving them with only option of taking there bussines online.

Even me I was so lucky to have someone that really help me in this area, it was the person that referred me to this platform and ever since then I am always really grateful for him because if I was the only one probably I wouldn't know about the existence of this platform
A lot of people have actually helped me in the online space. The person that taught me some certain ways of making money online is quite different from the person that referred me to this platform. I have been opportuned to meet so many people online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds