Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did anyone started to sell on Amazon

Amazon Kindle publishing is a business I really want to venture into but I am still gathering enough knowledge of how to go about it. There are also a lot of other things you can sell on Amazon and make some good amount of money like their affiliate products and a lot of others. I prefer to upload my own eBook and make money on monthly basis from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Such business is indeed lucrative and profitable. My only challenge is how to negotiate with the company to get their goods to market. You know it is not that easy convincing people about the safety of their goods without their supervision
Amazon is a very big place you can sell your stuff for me personally I have never think of selling anything there, because I am not fan in Amazon but I believe alot of people are making money in Amazon.

I do not have a digital product to start with, before I can start selling on Amazon that means I need to have a skill like a writing skills to write ebooks or maybe any other products I believe people will be interested. I have a writing skill no doubt but I'm occupied with a lot of responsibilities now.

I know that with Amazon's you can be selling your stuffs like books, cover page, summarize, novel and article and be earning a cool money in dollars before converting it to you own currency.

For me the best part is selling digital products on amazon, I don't think drop shipping will be that easy on amazon if you are outside of the US.
I have met some persons who claims to be making money on dropshipping on the internet even though the were living outside the United States. I think it is very much possible for you to start dropshipping business even if you are not in the US.

I do not have a digital product to start with, before I can start selling on Amazon that means I need to have a skill like a writing skills to write ebooks or maybe any other products I believe people will be interested. I have a writing skill no doubt but I'm occupied with a lot of responsibilities now.
My brother feels a lot more comfortable selling on ebay than selling on Amazon. I think that setting up a store on Amazon is a lot more demanding when compared to other eCommerce websites.

I'm still going to look into what my brother does on ebay in order for me to compare and contrast it with what goes on with Amazon.

My brother feels a lot more comfortable selling on ebay than selling on Amazon. I think that setting up a store on Amazon is a lot more demanding when compared to other eCommerce websites.

I'm still going to look into what my brother does on ebay in order for me to compare and contrast it with what goes on with Amazon.
A lot of people would trust Amazon more than any other e-commerce platform. It can be a profitable way of generating money if you are a seller. What products is your brother dealing on ?

Ok, Amazon can be a profitable way of earning, provided you are offering what people are interested. That is what determines success of most business in the 21st century.

Ok, Amazon can be a profitable way of earning, provided you are offering what people are interested. That is what determines success of most business in the 21st century.
In every business, if you fail to know your customers, you have already failed in that business because what you have to sell, wouldn't be pushed the customers looking for it which is going to give you no sales. But when you have studied the market and also study your prospective customers, you will know what they need and have they supplied.

For me the best part is selling digital products on amazon, I don't think drop shipping will be that easy on amazon if you are outside of the US.
For me I like the the business but I don't really have idea about how to start the business, Amazon is the great place where you can buy or sell your product but I never use such product before.

I have never sold on Amazon before, and beside Amazon is not in my location for me to sell physical products. The only opportunity for people here is by publishing books on Amazon Kindles.

In every business, if you fail to know your customers, you have already failed in that business because what you have to sell, wouldn't be pushed the customers looking for it which is going to give you no sales. But when you have studied the market and also study your prospective customers, you will know what they need and have they supplied.
Thanks for this great advice. Customer satisfaction is the only way to business success. One thing about Amazon business is the competition. In any e commerce platform. There will always be a competition. Some are always difficult to overcome.

Not yet. But I am very much interested in that kind of a business because I heard from a certain online guru that that gig is very highly profitable.
Though as for now I don't have the capabilities and what it takes to become a successfully drop shipper

amazon is a great place to sell your goods especially if you are into book publishing, you can make so much money on this platform and it is very sustainable on the long run as well. so if you have the intention on selling on amazon, then go for it.

One of the things that is making me to lose interest in selling affiliate products on Amazon is because of their commission. It is very low unlike other affiliate platforms. Meanwhile, I have interest in Amazon Kindle publishing.

I have just realised that there is a lot of market that you can be able to make on Amazon and I am planning to start sending the content books there but it is still at the development stage.

It is very disheartening about how much I have not done anything about Amazon and how you can be able to make money from it even though it is very easy with no content books.

Though i dont know much about selling products and services on Amazon but Amazon is a great place where sellings and bushings are happening in every stage .
I have just realised that there is a lot of market that you can be able to make on Amazon and I am planning to start sending the content books there but it is still at the development stage.

Amazon has several ways of earning, and one way is through affiliate marketing and selling of products, but the challenge is how to market the product and the channel to get your audience.
Yes, there are also others that can allow you to sell books through Amazon audible and make money. the various ways of making money on Amazon is good and many people are making it.

Actually Amazon is a very cool way to be earning money most especially you are very good at publishing books and summarize textbooks for sell, you can join Amazon KDP to be earning a cool money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds