Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did anyone started to sell on Amazon

Have you thought to do something similar to dropshipping. for example to negotiate with a company from aliBaba for some products to sell them on the US market through Amaozon, and store the products in the Amazon deposit?

It can be really profitable.
The one I signup for is amazon affiliate program,to post their ads on my social media because I will be giving a link to do that,but filling the form I felt discouraged due to their means of verification so I dropped it just like that tho.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well regarding the above question on amazon and dropshipping and the likes, I would say that I am not so familiar with topics like dropshipping, e-commerce and the likes so I may not be the best to advise you on it as I am not versed in the subject

I do not fully understand how amazon works but from what I have headed from a friend, if you want to sell, you will send the product to a near amazon store first. If a buyer orders it them amazon would be responsible for the shipping and all other logistics there.

I tried affiliate marketing with amazon, I even made some money as an affiliate marketer, but I have never tried selling directly through amazon. Selling on amazon is very complicated

I have not tries to sell stuff on amazon before. I have used the affiliate marketing scheme a lot but when it come to outright selling, I find I to be very complicated.

Well so many people re now using Amay for sells,well according to the questions I feel it someone started it,it was someone ideal to start selling even if worked as a result of combined effort

I am interested in this business but I don't have idea how to start or what are the requirements. I ll do some research on it and then I ll check if it's good for me or not.After that I ll start.

Well, even I have no experience selling items on Amazon, but we have a local online store called "Daraz" in our country and I think it will be more profitable to sell items on Daraz as compared to Amazon because locally people prefer Daraz over Amazon in mycountry.

Amazon is a very nice platform but I wasn't aware you could also register and sell on it. But I don't know if it's possible for those in the US alone or all over the world.

I have not started selling on amazon but I am thinking of doing so soon. I would love to start selling ebooks on amazon kindle. I love writing so much and so I will be writing ebooks and selling them there.

Have you thought to do something similar to dropshipping. for example to negotiate with a company from aliBaba for some products to sell them on the US market through Amaozon, and store the products in the Amazon deposit?

It can be really profitable.

I haven't worked with amazon yet, but I have enough experience with ebay. I warmly recommend it, from my point of view it is the best. if I can help you with it, you can give me a pm.

The problem with Amazon is that it is not that much popular in my country because there are several other different online stores in my country that are far much popular in my country.

To be able to start selling on Amazon you need to have a digital product which people might be interested, I believe nowadays a lot of people are even more interested in freelancing than the Amazon business itself. Including me

That's a great idea. But you have to be very careful because you don't owned the products. A problem might arise and you might loose all the product and you must to pay them back.

Well I have never sold on Amazon before but I believe it to be a very legit platform but then I would like to do some research about it too to actually gain more knowledge

Yes, I have a friend Sonia who utilizes Amazon to sell her e-books and she's making a fortune from it although she complains of hiccups atimes.

Please I wish to learn trading on Amazon and I would love anyone with a better knowledge to teach me. I am open and ready to learn

To me, Amazon is quite an interesting platform which aid in the promotion of business ventures online. I, personally have not sell on Amazon, this is because I lack the business idea and how I can coup up with it requirement. but I have come across people who are engaged and it really helps them alot.

That's a great idea and it would be lucrative in the sense that you wouldn't necessarily have to handle the products physically. Once you get your strategies right; including supplies and customers, then you're good to go.

I have not sold anything on amazon before and don't intend doing so any time soon. But I have heard that so many people are making it selling in the platform. If it works for you then you can carry on.

I have been planning to start selling books on Amazon Kindle publishing. I have been watching different videos and learn from different courses on how I can go about it and still make consistent profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds