Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did anyone started to sell on Amazon

The way Amazon works before was that you were going to send your publication to their place and then they're the ones that going to take it over from there. It is important that you should not depend only on them to make sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
Despite the fact that Amazon is one of the biggest companies in the world, it is not a popular company in many countries, and this is why not all the people prefer buying or selling on Amazon.

I have not tried to sell anything on amazon. I think it would be easy to sell digital products with amazon inorder to avoid the stress of moving your product down to amazon's warehouse.

This sounds really interesting, and I believe it would be worth while but I don't know how to go about it. I will tell a friend about it perhaps it might be a of help to her.

The only way you can sell on Amazon is through the FBA model. First, you have to send your products to the Amazon warehouse and when someone places an order, Amazon will receive money and ship the product. You can then get it from Amazon. Dropshipping is not possible on Amazon. Correct me if I am wrong.

I have never heard about the FBA model. Can you please throw some light on this kind of model and explain how it works? Drop shipping is quite popular business in my country but people do not use Amazon that much in my country because there are many other competitors in here that are much more popular.

Have you thought to do something similar to dropshipping. for example to negotiate with a company from aliBaba for some products to sell them on the US market through Amaozon, and store the products in the Amazon deposit?

It can be really profitable.
I know it can be profitable.
But I haven't developed interest for dropshipping or anything similar.
I haven't started selling on Amazon too.

Have you thought to do something similar to dropshipping. for example to negotiate with a company from aliBaba for some products to sell them on the US market through Amaozon, and store the products in the Amazon deposit?

Sure it is possible, but it kind of requires a lot of patience and only a few individuals can afford to do so, since we want to make money fast.

I have never said anything on Amazon before. Selling on Amazon require a capital intensive and you must be able to develop a product that will appeal to a lot of people. There are some people who source for product from China has cheaper price and sell on Amazon.

If you actually have a good quality product that can easily sell anywhere I'm sure that you can easily get the opportunity of drop-shipping your product on Amazon or any other online stores.

I have tried severally to get a space on amazon but the application isn't accepted. It seems that amazon accepts applications from certain countries. Mostly, the tier 3 nations do not have luck with amazon.

I will rather be an Amazon affiliate marketer than to start selling on Amazon because I may not really have the interest and I don't even know how it's work now. I still have a lot of things to do.

I have never get involved in selling anything on Amazon at all. It is something that I really get interested in learning within a short period of time if I have the opportunity to do so.
I have not yet started to sell on Amazon, but I believe I will be doing so in the near future when I have worked so much on my writing skills and begin to write and publish my own books on the platform.

Last edited:
Selling on amazon is one of the best online business right now, you can sell anything on amazon, I have not start selling on amazon myself but I have seen someone that is making so much money selling on amazon, anybody can sell on amazon

A lot of people sell stuff from other sites on Amazon. I personally am not a fan of it, because a lot of the stuff you can sell from outside sources tends to be poor quality products. If you sell on Amazon, I say find something that is a bit more of quality and try to sell that on Amazon instead. It's better to sell quality than quantity.
Quality in the marketplace is basically the most important thing. People are going to trust you and we want to buy more from you if you are selling quality products that they have tested and has worked for them.

I have had several things about the Amazon because that is one of the best platform where you could do affiliate network and it is obviously not working for everybody because of demographics.

I was actually Interested In It but I just had to give it a little pause while I keep working on a really good product I could sell on Amazon and get some more funds. I will certainly go into it when I have worked it all out.

I was actually Interested In It but I just had to give it a little pause while I keep working on a really good product I could sell on Amazon and get some more funds. I will certainly go into it when I have worked it all out.
I've tried to apply for Amazon affiliate program but it was denying my application. But I have seen so many people from my country registering on Amazon affiliate program. Do you know how to go about the the Amazon's affiliate program for Nigerians?

Actually at the moment I do not know much about how Amazon but I got a little understanding that with Amazon's you can sell and advertise your products like books, summaries, novels, article and others on Amazon.

Amazon is the best place of selling products but is really not in my country but I have never used it before, but I know is a good company where you can buy or sell your product.

One of the most beautiful places on learning how to sell on Amazon is Facebook as there are a lot of groups that have created with similar minds that can be able to help you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds