Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did anyone started to sell on Amazon

V

vest1992

Have you thought to do something similar to dropshipping. for example to negotiate with a company from aliBaba for some products to sell them on the US market through Amaozon, and store the products in the Amazon deposit?

It can be really profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am interested in this business but I don't have idea how to start or what are the requirements. I ll do some research on it and then I ll check if it's good for me or not.After that I ll start.
Have you thought to do something similar to dropshipping. for example to negotiate with a company from aliBaba for some products to sell them on the US market through Amaozon, and store the products in the Amazon deposit?

A lot of people sell stuff from other sites on Amazon. I personally am not a fan of it, because a lot of the stuff you can sell from outside sources tends to be poor quality products. If you sell on Amazon, I say find something that is a bit more of quality and try to sell that on Amazon instead. It's better to sell quality than quantity.

The only way you can sell on Amazon is through the FBA model. First, you have to send your products to the Amazon warehouse and when someone places an order, Amazon will receive money and ship the product. You can then get it from Amazon. Dropshipping is not possible on Amazon. Correct me if I am wrong.

For me the best part is selling digital products on amazon, I don't think drop shipping will be that easy on amazon if you are outside of the US.

Such business is indeed lucrative and profitable. My only challenge is how to negotiate with the company to get their goods to market. You know it is not that easy convincing people about the safety of their goods without their supervision

Yeah! Amazon is a platform through which we can start our business... But all the information to work on this platform must be with humans. I myself want to earn money by selling my products through this platform but I do not know how to work on it. I try to get information about it and start working again.... No doubt it's a profitable business and people who know about this platform are making good profits by working on it...

I didn't started yet but going to start soon because there is big demand of amazon right now.
People are interested on high demand to visit and shopping from amazon and i also want to start working there but i will see the requirements that what things are in trend of selling.

The sell and puschase app is amazon is better for it I m not start a sell in amazon app but I purchase that it's amazing app realiale things buget is best amozon is selling and puschase app it's a online shopping is also available

Yes, I have down this before and it's done on a local e-commerce store in my country called jumia. I ordered a product from AliExpress e-commerce website and opened a seller account on jumia. After the goods got to my country nigeria, I delivered the goods to a buyer who ordered for it after the goods was delivered to me by am agent.

I've been acquainted with Amazon a long time ago and I've been trying to buy from it but there was a big barrier. Amazon was not shipping to my country and every efforts I made to get my goods down to my country was abortive so I stopped.! Sometimes I created a myus account with the hope the I can ship the good from it but the charges was too high for me. Thank God recently Amazon began to ship to my country and I now have every opportunity to shop on Amazon.

I have never sold on Amazon and I never tried selling on Amazon. Thats because selling on Amazon is very complicated as you need to send your products to Amazon warehouse. In case you lose your account, it will be difficult to get back your products.

Amazon FBA is definitely worth it in 2020 — for some sellers. Before you determine if it will be a profitable solution for your business, you need to calculate how much you're likely to spend. You may even like to try Amazon FBA with just a few types of products to see if it works for your business

I think that this is a good idea to sell other people's products on amazon. I haven't started selling any product on Amazon because I don't have any product to sell but now with this suggestion of yours, I will get some investment into Amazon and start the amazon selling business soon.

This is a good idea and I believe this business will be a profitable business, but I don't really know how to start up with the negotiation. But Amazon do not ship things to Nigeria

If you can succeed in doing that I think you will definitely gain some money through the process
Selling on Amazon is profitable and many people are engaged in it

it pays to sell on amazon or to even be a worker for amazon but that stress involved makes me not picking interest in the business any more.

Amazon has several ways of earning, and one way is through affiliate marketing and selling of products, but the challenge is how to market the product and the channel to get your audience.

This is very nice idea. But the fact is that it may take longer process or even a lot of conviction before one can convince the Amazon on this great avenue especially as African citizens.

Selling from Amazon is not available in my location. Therefore, I have never used Amazon as a seller. I think it is easier and better to sell through ebay compared to selling via amazon

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds