Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

I have always maintained this in every company I have worked and in every role. It doesn't matter, I always ask for time periods to rest and it has worked for me, after some work find them to rest and do not allow yourself to be exhausted first.

Advertisement Placeholder
Stress is not a good thing for our health, we need to know how to take care of ourselves to avoid total breakdown in future. You can always relax very well when you get home if your job doesn't gives you the opportunity to to relax at work.

One way of reducing stress and body fatigue at work is by regular exercises. This will help give your body fit and your mind alert

The best way for me is to use the whole day of my off days to rest and recover from the stress accumulated at the course of the week.

I think you should make a complaint to the CEO about the stress in the workplace ,so you don't fall sick at the end of the day, just make a complaint about the job

It is not easy to deal with stress at working place but the easy way to deal with stress at a workplace is taking a break from work. One can take a 30 minutes to 1 hour break from work when he or she feels a little stressed.

Stress at work is common among employees due to the demand of the job and other external factors, when this happens it is important the employee tries to relax from time to time and try to understand what is really causing the stress and therefore improve on it

Stress levels in a person is something that we should learn to manage and keep it cool for a long time. I advice that you set aside time to always rest every time I'm work.

Taking steps to manage stress
Track your stressors. Keep a journal for a week or two to identify which situations create the most stress and how you respond to them. ...
Develop healthy responses. ...
Establish boundaries. ...
Take time to recharge. ...
Learn how to relax. ...
Talk to your supervisor. ...
Get some support.

Stress in life most especially at work or in dealing with work is inevitable to say sometimes it greatly depends on the kind of work a person involved such as some office works which stress is less compared to others. to deals with such a person most have to set time for himself to engage in exercise which will helped regulate his blood.

Dealing with stress at working place depends on the nature of the job you are doing,you can have a break time or shift of work in other to deal with stress and also engaged in some other business deal outside the one you are doing to reduce stress.

If your boss is giving you more work load than you deserve or you work more than you are being paid, then i would suggest you look for another job and relocate. But if you know your boss as someone that is approachable and understanding, you could try reaching out.

Dealing with stress at work place? We need to be careful and take care of our health. Stress has a a bad effect in our health, that means we need to rest very well , take time to rest at home or any where we found ourselves. We also need to eat well.
The body system was not design to be working continuesly without adequate time for rest.The body need to refresh and start again.I had an experience while in school,i did not sleep all night and it began to tell on my the next day.

Having good stress level management is very important for yourself and your health that I why you should always take shirt breaks in work place.

The body system was not design to be working continuesly without adequate time for rest.The body need to refresh and start again.I had an experience while in school,i did not sleep all night and it began to tell on my the next day.
But these days people are so business centric that they don't care about their health. If our body is not fully well then how can our mind work. So it is important to take care of our body as well as our mind and do regular exercises and meditation.

Stress at work is common among employees due to the demand of the job and other external factors, when this happens it is important the employee tries to relax from time to time and try to understand what is really causing the stress and therefore improve on it
One of the things that stress ddes to an employees while in the job,is that it reduces productivity if it is not managed properlly.One needs to understand himself and carry out his job shedule in such a way that his stress level will not exceed his tolerance capacity.

One of the things that stress ddes to an employees while in the job,is that it reduces productivity if it is not managed properlly.One needs to understand himself and carry out his job shedule in such a way that his stress level will not exceed his tolerance capacity.
That is actually practically experience by me. When the situation is normal and environment is working friendly, I can give more productivity. But when people try to panic me, my productivity goes down. I think everyone feels the same.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
I believe you need to make it known to your boss that the work load is much so that he will either employ another person to assist or reduce it. You can't stress yourself out just for his pleasure

Exactly stress indeeds reduces the productivity of a worker so it is essential for maximum yield to be able to be work stress free, the earlier the better too when dealing with stress

I believe you need to make it known to your boss that the work load is much so that he will either employ another person to assist or reduce it. You can't stress yourself out just for his pleasure
I will definitely do what you have advised me to do because this job is gradually weighing me down on all sides and I don't really know what to do but with this advice that you have given me I would be able to relieve the stress that comes with this job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds