Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

I believe since its a day to day routine , I beleive it should have been a parts and parcel and your body should have adapt to it by now, it can only be difficult when you are New at work .
You are very right because right now I am getting used to the workload and I do not feel stressed out like I used to before as it is now part and parcel of my body although I still take drugs for body pain.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some boss can be very compelling, but I will suggest that you map out time to look inwards and make a clear plan on how to go about your work with no stress. Although, stress is inevitable due to the hustling and bustling nature of man, but managing it well is a key

Some boss can be very compelling, but I will suggest that you map out time to look inwards and make a clear plan on how to go about your work with no stress. Although, stress is inevitable due to the hustling and bustling nature of man, but managing it well is a key
When the boss is giving you stress from time to time perhaps it is time to think of your options. You can move to another company or if your present company is a big one then you can ask to be transferred to another department just to be away from your stressful boss. Protect your mental health.

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
The best way to deal with stress at work places is to go for a break anytime you are tired or most times listen to music why working with is you can be able to reduce stress of work.

All I can tell you is what I would do.
I would QUIT. Or at least start looking around for something else that doesn’t bring stress into your life. Is a job really worth your health and happiness - No
Always remember, life is supposed to be easy.

Again the fact that we have to work hard in life doesn't mean we should go through stress and lose that's in life that we are planning to make it a life of our dreams, you only live once remember

Again the fact that we have to work hard in life doesn't mean we should go through stress and lose that's in life that we are planning to make it a life of our dreams, you only live once remember
I used to have this belief that it is does that work hard that makes it in life but as I grow up and become more knowledgeable I have come to discover that it is not those who work hard are the ones that make it in life but does that work smart.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
you really need to talk with your manager that the stress is too much that you need an additional employee to help in some of the task you have been doing,there is no way you can deal with it except some of the burden is lifted away from you.

The kind of stress involved in some jobs is the reason why I am working very hard to make it online. I can't imagine myself going through a lot of stress because of some jobs.

Stress in general is not a good thing at all. I would advice that you should create your work schedule in such a way that you have adequate time to rest in between.

Dealing with stress at work can be physically, mentally, and emotionally draining because you will want to do your best at work while you try to please your boss one way or the other

I think I understand you. Repetition of tasks can be stressful indeed especially if it involves being stagnant in a particular place and position. I will suggest that you be active when you are done with your work. Go out, have fun, do some sports. This will ease the stress.
You reminded me of the PTC which you would just click and click and click to earn a fraction of a cent. That gave me mental fatigue and I hate to do that work again. With posting I put spaces when doing that work because our brain gets tired and I don't want to be posting nonsense.

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
Very true what you said. You can cant actually control everything around you, but it does not mean you are completely powerless. In the means of the stress, try to make yourself comfortable, look for something that would help reduce it. That why you see certain persons listern to music

I once had a part time job where the employer always started at me. It was so stressful that I gave up that job even though I was being paid really nice.

To deal with this kind of stress is not a difficult thing to do. You will need to take things easy with yourself, if you have break period you can use it to take a nap to rest your body and brain.

To deal with this kind of stress is not a difficult thing to do. You will need to take things easy with yourself, if you have break period you can use it to take a nap to rest your body and brain.
This is one aspect of work that I always look forward to and the truth is that there are no big breaks in my line of work so I always work round the clock is set to when I close from work and when I close I still have other things to do at home so all these and more are making me stressed out.

I think if you believe that the stress in your current workplace is too much I believe you really need to resign because this might affect you emotionally, you can ask them to increase the number of employee if you are still interested to go with them.

This is one aspect of work that I always look forward to and the truth is that there are no big breaks in my line of work so I always work round the clock is set to when I close from work and when I close I still have other things to do at home so all these and more are making me stressed out.
No matter how occupied your schedules are, you should find means to rest in order to avoid total breakdown of your body system which you will not want to happen to you. The most important thing in life is your health, without a good health you won't be able to work.

Stress have always been one of the weak point of man in life. It disturbs us during work time, that's sign of tiredness when we overwork ourselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds