Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

I will definitely do what you have advised me to do because this job is gradually weighing me down on all sides and I don't really know what to do but with this advice that you have given me I would be able to relieve the stress that comes with this job.
Good . You also do it with calmness because some boss lacks understanding , they may feel that you trying to insult them . I wish you good luck bro .

Advertisement Placeholder
Good . You also do it with calmness because some boss lacks understanding , they may feel that you trying to insult them . I wish you good luck bro .
Thank you so much for this wonderful advice of yours and I will surely do what you have told him to do with so much calmness because I do not want to Spook my boss or make him angry in any way.

We shouldn't allow stress to over ride when we're feeling the heat we should take some time out to rest, take some showers, refreshing up to avoid making the stress obvious. Too much of it leads to mental disorder.

You must simply find a way out from this manner of continues stress before it gets the better part of your health on the long run. There must be a period of break at your work place isn't it? Utilize such periods judiciously to rest

Stress at work is common among employees due to the demand of the job and other external factors, when this happens it is important the employee tries to relax from time to time and try to understand what is really causing the stress and therefore improve on it
most time the issue of stress cannot be placed on the door step of the employees alone,as some employers gives them some stringent measure of work schedule that will not give them ample time to rest,and this not only decreases productivity but will tell in their health if the trend continue.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
One need to take care of his mental health as much as his physical health and stress isn't really a good thing if you don't do anything about it.just try and make schedule for your work maybe at intervals with breaks in between and talk to your boss maybe for an assistant or for him or her to reduce your workload

One need to take care of his mental health as much as his physical health and stress isn't really a good thing if you don't do anything about it.just try and make schedule for your work maybe at intervals with breaks in between and talk to your boss maybe for an assistant or for him or her to reduce your workload
While doing job, there are times when people get stressful. In such a time, the health condition of our body detoriate, thus it becomes very important that after the job we should focus on body as well as mind by doing exercises and meditation.

The best way to deal with stress is to diversify your timings and this is exactly what I do. I work on many websites and paid to post forums and I greatly diversify my hours and this way I deal with stress in a much better way.

You must simply find a way out from this manner of continues stress before it gets the better part of your health on the long run. There must be a period of break at your work place isn't it? Utilize such periods judiciously to rest
I pretty much buy into this idea too of you making sure you take every advantage of the break periods given you in the course of duty to get yourself a little nap

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
I believe since its a day to day routine , I beleive it should have been a parts and parcel and your body should have adapt to it by now, it can only be difficult when you are New at work .

The best way to deal with stress is to diversify your timings and this is exactly what I do. I work on many websites and paid to post forums and I greatly diversify my hours and this way I deal with stress in a much better way.
But sometimes it becomes unavoidable to avoid any stress. In some point of time we need to face stressful time, but with proper healthcare and meditation and doing yoga regularly will help us to face the situation with calmnes.

But sometimes it becomes unavoidable to avoid any stress. In some point of time we need to face stressful time, but with proper healthcare and meditation and doing yoga regularly will help us to face the situation with calmnes.

Actually, you are right. Despite dividing my time, I still get very much stressed because each session of my work (after diversifying my time) takes around one and a half hour to complete. Working online is never an easy job and you do get stressed a lot.

Stress is inevitable in everyday life and working as employees but it doesn't mean you should get stuck in stress till the point of breaking down. Take some time off and cool off

Work and stress works together, they are definitely inseparable but as a worker, you must be able to manage the stress and balance things well. Stress isn't good for health, so you should take some time off work

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
It is not easy to deal with stress at workplace but one must be able to manage stress and work because there is no how that you want to be productive that you will not feel stressed.

Dealing with stress is very important because stress is not good for one's health. One really need to take some time off work and relax in a cool environment after work

one if the way of managing it to evaluate just how bad the stress is then inform your employer about it. Then you can set schedules that allows you time to rest.

one if the way of managing it to evaluate just how bad the stress is then inform your employer about it. Then you can set schedules that allows you time to rest.
We are just talking about stress and in the job, I already got too much stress today. I am feeling headache now still I am posting this in the forum. I think I should go for some meditation, otherwise it will adversely affect our health.

It is rather unfortunate that you are going through this in your office but you just have to take things easy to avoid worsening the situation. Some work place are just like that. If that is the only way to survive now, i will just advise you manage while you look for less stressful work. That is just my opinion.

I think the best option or way is to always take time off, take weeks away from work to unwind and take your mind off work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds