Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

At work, try to not over work yourself and always try to go for break once it is the time for it. In addition, do not do over time to the next day. You can always use the staff bus so as to avoid stress by driving when going or coming from work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dealing with stress at work place? We need to be careful and take care of our health. Stress has a a bad effect in our health, that means we need to rest very well , take time to rest at home or any where we found ourselves. We also need to eat well.

Stress as a very negative effects on human beings, this is why we need to do everything possible to avoid it and if we can't avoid it we need to reduce it. I'll recommend if you have a better job offer you go for it because not having breaks from work is unhealthy. Health comes first you know.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
In general, in this type of work, like the one you describe in which all the tasks are repetitive, the body after a while begins to send us warning signals due to being under stress. Cervical problems, migraines and problems in the circulatory system are caused by this type of activity, so it is necessary and mandatory to take intraday breaks every so often, to rest your eyes, stretch the body and release tension

dealing with stress in an organisation it depends on the type of work that you are doing in the organisation like me I work for a while and try to cool down stress but sometimes you have to work for an elongated hour but it's still fun I see work as fun so there are a lot of ways to calm down the office stress.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
These days it’s hard not to get overwhelmed once in a while. Between juggling work, family, and other commitments, you can become too stressed out and busy. But you need to set time aside to unwind or your mental and physical health can suffer.

There are a lot of people who are already stressed at home before they go to their respective workplace, they tend to forgot to have borders between the problems at home and in the workplace thats why most of the people blamed the stress because of their workplace but to be true there is a big contribution at home why they are soo stressed although it is not applied to all.

Dealing with stress at work is a very tiring thing to do, coupled with loads of jobs, I hardly have time for my self, but now I can cope with it this was what I did.
Use guided meditation. Guided meditation is a great way to distract yourself from the stress of day-to-day life. ...
Practice deep breathing, sometimes when I'm tired ansmd stressed out, I take my time to a deep breadth.
Maintain physical exercise and good nutrition. ...
Manage social media time. ...
Connect with others, this is important.

We should minimize experiencing stress while we're at a workplace so that we'll have a better performance on what we're doing. Dealing with it is tough especially of you're just one your own. You must not let stress get into you and always take care of your health.

I work from home, I don't have nagging boss and interfering coworkers, yet I also frequently stress out. I am disturbed by my kids and spouse. I have deadline to meet and unwanted visitors are taking my time. Things like these stress me out. But I manage my stress through yoga and meditation.

°Track your stressors. Keep a journal for a week or two to identify which situations create the most stress and how you respond to them.
°Develop healthy responses.
°Establish boundaries.
°Take time to recharge.
°Learn how to relax.
°Talk to your supervisor.
°Get some support.

There is a time for everything, you don't have to use the time meant to do your work for other things order than work alone.
You have to have your nap at home and other things that can ease your stress.
One way that you can deal with stress is by doing what you should do.

You can talk to your boss or supervisor, the purpose isnt to lay out complaints or argue. Have an open conversation with your boss on how to come up with a loan to manage the stressors you identified.
Don't forget to always take out breaks to recharge as well no matter how short.

When the work is demanding after work you needed to rest more and do less work at least inform your family about the nature of your work avoid late hours gathering either church or parties

Dealing with stress at workplace, we need to be very careful about the way we work because at times the money for the labour or work may not really reach the money for hospital bills when you are sick.

Stress itself is hard to deal with, and you dealing stress while at work is worse. Stress will consume your strength making you less productive at work. It will affect your health and will make you prone to sickness. As much as possible, take some rest and do stretching even for just a short amount of time.

Combat stress and avoid it as much as possible. Our body also has its own limitations and so much workload without any proper rest will not do you good. You will not perform well if your constantly over working. Try also to ask your boss to maybe lessen the workload a bit, if possible. Take care of your body and always have a good health.

Anyone probably will not have a productive work if he/she is experiencing stress. Maybe you can talk to your boss in a polite way to maybe lessen your workload a bit. Try to manage your tasks that will best maximize your time if possible, that will surely help you save time.

You can deal stress in work buy always thinking about positive things and ignore negative people or thoughts. And if you have time visit church or if you doesn't have much time you can pray at your home or in your work place.

Track your stressors. Keep a journal for a week or two to identify which situations create the most stress and how you respond to them.
Develop healthy responses.
Establish boundaries.
Take time to recharge.
Learn how to relax.
Talk to your supervisor.
Get some support.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds