Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

. I spent some time in these types of roles and never allowed my level of calm to be affected by work. I made a work schedule and I stayed that way, always complying but in my own way.
[automerge]1611502003[/automerge]
We need to be careful and take care of our health. Stress has a a bad effect in our health, that means we need to rest very well , take time to rest at home or any where we found ourselves. We also need to eat well.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes working every day can be very stressful if you are working from morning till evening, you should always try to get a rest as soon as possible when you come back, you can have someone help you do most of the house chores with this you won't struggle to finish up some things.this will really help.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
One of the ways of dealing with stress at your workplace is to get yourself relieved off a lot of domestic work at home. Try as much as possible to go for a break during break periods at work and give yourself some rest because our body need to rest.

Be Clear on Requirements​

A factor known to contribute to job burnout is unclear requirements for employees. If you don’t know exactly what is expected of you, or if the requirements for your role keep changing with little notice, you might become extremely stressed.
If you find yourself never knowing if what you are doing is enough, it may help to have a talk with your supervisor. You can take the time to go over expectations and discuss strategies for meeting them. This can relieve stress for both of you!

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
It's true that greater job or responsibility is the reward for a well done. But stress management is of utmost importance to every hard working staff or else that person will just breakdown. We all should know that when you are no more, someone else will takeover your place and the work continues. Think.

I would say if you're not interested in the work you're doing, just leave it and try to do such type of work which please you. Because a forced work leads you toward depression. Your health should be your first periority rather than working in a office in which you don't want to work at all. Other solution is to try to enjoy your time in work while sitting in the office but it's a bit hard task to do.

Avoid sleeping late at night. Lack of proper sleep makes you stressful while working. If you have issues or problem outside, dont let it take with you when youre going to work. Find ways and reason to enjoy while working despite how plenty your workload is.

As a worker that did not want retire earlier you will know how to manage your work and know to how rest when it is time to work .our body is not a stone .

My situation is quite same from your situation as I really need to be relax and relaxed by seeing videos of my kids in my family.
Whatever the boss said you just have 5 min to enjoy your kids videos.try it

7 Steps To Take When Your Work Stress Gets Too Much To Handle
  1. Don't Be A Hero. There is no upside to self-martyrdom. ...
  2. Ease Up On The Controls. Some people who take on too much are perfectionists or believe that no one else can do the work as well as they can. ...
  3. Ask For Help. ...
  4. Take Time Out. ...
  5. Check In With People Outside Of Work. ...
  6. Think About Tomorrow. ...
  7. Get Back Into Your Routines.If your job is causing you so much stress that it's starting to affect your health, then it may be time to consider quitting or perhaps even asking for fewer responsibilities. You may need to take a simple break from work if stress is impacting you from outside your job.

before going into any business and job you have to make enquiry abtout it to know if you can handle or manage the stress coming from it cause there is no how you will escape stress from work or your business.

Concerning dealing with stress at work. Well, it is very important that every staff in a company or organization observes their break when it is time, there is no other reason for the breaks than to eat well and relax a little before it is over and everybody resumes back to work. You need to settle things with your boss also not to overload you with works o. Body is not a firewood
Sometimes stress maybe as a result of external factors like distance of residence to the office, if that is the case the employee needs to relocate to a closer distance or just resign, because it will affect work performance

Stress is a very common thing that people are battling with. When people work and work and work they tend to go through a break down. Be it physically, emotionally or psychologically. Due to the so many unfavorable effects of stress one has to find a way to get rid of it or in most cases, manage it to the bearest minimum. Stop overworking, take some time to breath in some fresh air.

Yes that happen to me also but I only make uses of my weekend for resting and I don't think there's anything you can do about that and if your boss is a good person he should no you really need to rest and that's why I do some crazy things like forming am sick and after some days I just walk down to office, but in your case I think you really need to ask your boss to get you an assistant

Concerning dealing with stress at work. Well, it is very important that every staff in a company or organization observes their break when it is time, there is no other reason for the breaks than to eat well and relax a little before it is over and everybody resumes back to work. You need to settle things with your boss also not to overload you with works o. Body is not a firewood
Everyone who has ever held a job has, at some point, felt the pressure of work-related stress. Any job can have stressful elements, even if you love what you do. In the short-term, you may experience pressure to meet a deadline or to fulfill a challenging obligation. But when work stress becomes chronic, it can be overwhelming—and harmful to both physical and emotional health.

1. Track your stressors Keep a journal for a week or two to identify which situations create the most stress and how you respond to them.
  2. Develop healthy responses.
  3. Establish boundaries.
  4. Take time to recharge.
  5. Learn how to relax.
  6. Talk to your supervisor.
  7. Get some support.

Tedious work can result to accumulated stress in ones body. However it’s best advised medically to take naps at work. Nap can help the brain system reboot and relieve the body of stress. Also it’s good to implore leisure activities like listening to musics in order to help facilitate the rate of work

I work at tutorial college for a living. The major challenge is lecturing whole day. I may spend up to 7 hours lecturing people and this can very tasking. The work will be more difficult is any other staff is absent, someone must cover for him or her, and most time it is me. I usually find a cool spot in my place of work to relax a bit before I continue lecturing.

dealing with stress is not easy because stress can result in so many negative effect like physical effect which may include weakness,also it may be psychological effect which is not a nice one to cope with in anyway.so in order to avoid all these impacting negatively in your work study yourself to detect the best way to relieve stress

Taking steps to manage stress
  1. Track your stressors. Keep a journal for a week or two to identify which situations create the most stress and how you respond to them. ...
  2. Develop healthy responses. ...
  3. Establish boundaries. ...
  4. Take time to recharge. ...
  5. Learn how to relax. ...
  6. Talk to your supervisor. ...
  7. Get some support.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds