Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dealing with stress at workplace

Stress have always been one of the weak point of man in life. It disturbs us during work time, that's sign of tiredness when we overwork ourselves.
This is one of the biggest challenge that everyone goes through in the fact that it is still jobs that are very stressful that are highly lucrative and any job that doesn't come stress are those very easy jobs that pays you peanuts for them

Advertisement Placeholder
This is one of the biggest challenge that everyone goes through in the fact that it is still jobs that are very stressful that are highly lucrative and any job that doesn't come stress are those very easy jobs that pays you peanuts for them
Sure, simple jobs attracts peanuts, while comex tasks we know, attracts better payment. And it requires us to be skilled in handling it.

I do not know if the type of company you are working for do give out a break for people that are working for them, if this is possible can you try and always take a break from your business and relax yourself from all the stress.

I do not know if the type of company you are working for do give out a break for people that are working for them, if this is possible can you try and always take a break from your business and relax yourself from all the stress.
I just heard the news of the building that is being constructed beside our home. More than half of the workers quit. The salary is below the legal minimum wage. But the biggest factor was the bad attitude of the owner which is very stressful to the workers.

I just heard the news of the building that is being constructed beside our home. More than half of the workers quit. The salary is below the legal minimum wage. But the biggest factor was the bad attitude of the owner which is very stressful to the workers.
Oh, at least the owners should have been much more considerate of their workers, it's not really nice for you to pay below the legal minimum wage and still at the same time do not treat people right, it is not nice at all.

The problem is that some companies do not give breaks to their staff to rest or allow them to engage in non business related activities at work especially in places like banks and some other financial institutions. You will have to work till the time the business closes.

The problem is that some companies do not give breaks to their staff to rest or allow them to engage in non business related activities at work especially in places like banks and some other financial institutions. You will have to work till the time the business closes.
Then if it is so stressful as the ops have said, then the company should try and hire more people to work so that some people can have an opportunity to work part-time, this will really help a lot to improve the working condition.

Stress isn't good for the body, it builds up over time and would most likely have an effect when it is later in future maybe old age which is why you should consider talking with the management

I think you should talk to your boss to see reasons with you. Maybe he will try reducing your workload because humans need rest sometimes.

Managing stress is very important due to ones health and I think the best way to handle this is just to handle one thing at a time. With this it will be easy to manage stress

There's nothing much you can do in that situation than to continue and plan ahead. You should look for an alternative job or find a way to work fully online if your earnings match. Stress is very bad.

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
In as much as you need money to meet your basic need you also need your health to be physically fit because if you break down your bose will look for some else to do the job so just do the best you can and leave the rest

I work at a company where my task is mostly a repetitive one, like typing, arranging of files, attending to customers and all that kinds of job.
This work is a very stressful work for me, I hardly have time to stretch myself at work, it's like the more I work, the more my boss increases my workload. I don't even have time to take a nap.
With this challenge, how can I deal with the stress that comes with this job?
I think you need to talk to your boss that you would like to take a break. I like your honesty that your work has become stressful to you. I believe you really needed to take a nap.

I think you need to talk to your boss that you would like to take a break. I like your honesty that your work has become stressful to you. I believe you really needed to take a nap.
Indeed , if the boss is the understanding type, then he would surely give the expected period of time to rest and let you resume work later on

When I got my first job, even I was very stressed, too. I used to site for 7 straight hours and I had to deal with the clients on the phone. Sometimes the clients were also very abusive and I also had to endure the lecture of my manager who was never satisfied with the work of employees.

While some workplace stress is normal, excessive stress can interfere with your productivity and performance and impact your physical and emotional health. Often, your ability to deal with stress can mean the difference between success and failure at work. You can’t control everything in your work environment, but that doesn’t mean you’re powerless even when you’re stuck in a difficult situation. Whatever your work demands or ambitions, there are steps you can take to protect yourself from the damaging effects of stress and improve your job satisfaction.
Most times it is not easy for one to deal with stress at workplace but the best alternative to deal with stress of workplace is to take a vacation or leave.

One has to remember the job isn't yours, to begin with. When one's health fails today, the boss will find a replacement tomorrow and the cycle will continue. Learn to have some break at work. Eat good food and sleep early at night.

That is exactly what I will do and I feel that once I take a nap from work I believe I will become stronger to be able to do the work more efficiently and effectively without breaking a sweat.

Dealing with such kind of stress times is very hard because it's something you do everyday but taking care of your health is also important and then you can consider taking a break at times.

Dealing with such kind of stress times is very hard because it's something you do everyday but taking care of your health is also important and then you can consider taking a break at times.
Distress that is in the workplace is just too much I need more staff can be able to take their time off to rest once in a while and I believe that they are general productivity or output in the business will definitely be increasing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds