Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

Tuomoto

Credits
Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
It all depends on individual want and need. Some people are use to spending there profit daily since need like infant sick baby, bills and others and at the end of the day they have little or no saving while those who wait for daily income have already master the act of saving, they plan ahead of each month and spend according to budjet, which makes them master the act of saving, though they are handicap when emergency come knocking on their door, which very bad, what ever one you choose make sure it work for you.

The most obvious option to generate a monthly income is to buy funds that do just that. Some funds explicitly set out to provide investors with a monthly income, while others – such as many property funds – pay out dividends monthly, too.

The best way to invest money is at FN, register here and you will be contacted within 24h with details of how to start working

Darius McDermott of fund shop Chelsea Financial Services said that most monthly income funds attempt to offer 11 monthly payments of a similar amount and a 12th that varies. The exact level of income will depend on the fund’s performance.

“Many will try to make the 12th month a bigger payment if they can, but it will depend on market conditions,” he said.

However, in order to deliver this monthly income, these funds will be restricted in how they can invest.

James Baxter of adviser Tideway said there is often a mismatch between the regular payouts from monthly income funds and the income the funds actually receive from the assets they are invested in.

He said: “It puts pressure on managers to invest in assets that distribute income at set points of the year, rather than those that are most attractive from a growth or income perspective.”

He selected Artemis Monthly Distribution as one of the better monthly income funds available. It invests in shares and bonds, and the manager focuses on sustainable yield, said Mr Baxter.

The fund charges 0.89pc annually, and currently yields around 3.7pc. Since launching in May 2012, a £1,000 investment would have generated £244 in income, according to data service FE, and the fund’s total return over that period – of income and capital growth combined – was 92pc.

Mr Baxter said investors need to choose a fund based on what it is actually invested in, rather than just looking at the yield figure, as “it can be very dangerous to invest blindly on past yield alone”.

Invesco Perpetual Monthly Income Plus is another favourite of experts and advisers – and is included in our Telegraph 25 list of favourite funds.

The fund yields 5pc and is largely invested in bonds with a small holding in shares. It charges 0.72pc a year. A £1,000 investment five years ago would have generated £260 in income, while the fund’s total return over that period was 41pc.

I would always prefer daily prophet because as a man you have to have money in your pocket. If you expect your income or profit monthly, expenses an actually planned beforehand unlike daily where you are just have enough cash to blow around.

I prefer monthly profit, daily profit doesn't bring out discipline in me. I may be tempted to buy anything that I see even if I don't really need the thing. But if it is monthly, since I know I only see money monthly, I won't spend anyhow.

Depends if im doing a selling business i will rather the daily profit because i need to know if something was missing is the profit for the day is right. Other than businesses that involves daily inventory check up. I will ngo with monthly since it's less stressful

This question is depends on the kind of business or work person is that will determine maybe daily profits or monthly profits. For instance, as for me, my work/business is giving a daily income but if I have opportunity to convert it to monthly salary, then I will like to be gain a monthly profits.

I feel like you could save more if you choose the monthly earnings or profits because we can create a budget for the money. Daily profits or earnings seems like you could possibly spent most of it in a day.

That depends on type of job you are doing, there meaner jobs that pays daily and you are not employed to that only contracted. In this case, receiving your earning daily is good but if is employed type then earning monthly is good.

I'm going to prefer monthly profits because I think the daily profit is going to make me to lose focus by making me think I'm making you know perfect everyday but with monthly profit everything the summary of everything will be done for me to know how much I've made and how much I'm getting for what I'm doing

As for me I don't like daily or enjoyed daily profit because it as nothing doing for me and can't take care of anything in me but really love and enjoy monthly profit and moreover as a business man what you doing with daily profit when there's monthly profit with gains

I believe daily profit is more preferable to me because I can solve my immediate problems with my daily profit
Some people who are into monthly salary sometimes ended in debt because before the month end they might borrow money from people to solve their problems and then pay back when they receive their salary

You have written well. But my opinion is that, it depends on individual want. There is nothing wrong with one having means of income that pays daily and the one that pays monthly. I like using myself as an example, I am a salary earner yet I still have other online jobs that I am doing, which pay daily. With this setup, If I need urgent money, and it is not yet month end, I can use these daily earnings to solve my problems. Just my take. Good luck!

I would consistently incline toward every day benefit in light of the fact that as a man you must have cash in your pocket. On the off chance that you expect your pay or benefit month to month, expenses a really arranged already not at all like every day where you are simply have sufficient money to blow around.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
Alright then
Daily capital tends
I believe daily profit is more preferable to me because I can solve my immediate problems with my daily profit
Some people who are into monthly salary sometimes ended in debt because before the month end they might borrow money from people to solve their problems and then pay back when they receive their salary
Interesting topic. Daily money allows one to save more than monthly wages which tends to make one spend than have. Daily earners are more committed to save a little proportion of their earnings every day. This is my thoughts, though.

Monthly profits are better than daily profit. You can collect the profit of whole month in one time instead of collect your profit on daily basic it will take so much of your time and you can't really focus on other things in your life so for that I think monthly profit is better than daily profit.

Monthly profit is the suitable for the daily profit. You can collect amount monthly and calculate the amount and distributed amount less than increase the business and mines the amount investment and distribut the person and less expense amount . profit amount check the balance in your business investment sceal profit and loss .

Alright then
Yes you are right. Both daily profit and monthly profit have their own benefits. This thing is depend on need Some people have a lot of daily needs and a lot of them at the end of the day. But I prefer monthly profits. Monthly profits are more beneficial than daily profits.In this you can collect the monthly amount you have already planned.

Last edited:
On the downside, salaried employees are not eligible to collect overtime pay when they work weekends and late nights to accomplish major projects. Furthermore, the office culture may pressure salaried employees to overextend themselves in order to compete with colleagues. In other words, salaried jobs can be significantly more stressful than hourly jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds