Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customers satisfaction or management, which one is more important ?

Sotherefore

Captain Junkie
Credits
Starting up a business comes with so many decisions to make ,sometimes we are always advised that management is always the most important priority in every business , that with proper management it is quite possible for us to succeed in business. In the other hand a lot of people also considered customer satisfaction as the most important priority in their business. Here they try all possible means to make sure their customers are satisfied because they believe that through customer satisfaction their business is likely to succeed.

If These two are being put into consideration, which is the most important when establishing a business ? Should we focus on business management or customers satisfaction

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer satisfaction as well as the staff wellbeing are equally important. Without the staffs, there is no production and the customers are the consumers of the product.

Wow...... Customer satisfaction is more important because without much customers you will definitely run at lost.... Satisfying your customers should be the most important priority to a business firm

There is no two way about it, because customers are the driving force of any business and a customer well satisfied always has a way of advertising your product. Outside your business premises customers are the face of your business. Management are the owner of business and can always adjust.

Customers satisfaction is the first priority of every organisation with production or service organisation because I'd the customer are not satisfied with the service been provided to them it will make the company fall.

These factors I think are a function of one another and usually the latter is a result of the former. If a customer isn't satisfied, then he wouldn't likely patronize again and there'll be no opportunity to manage them.

There are things that cannot be taken away in every business esterblsment and customers and the management that makes the business to be in operation is very key and important,both cannot be seperated as they form a very integral part in the business.

Both of them are all important, but I think customers satisfaction is more important because without a customer been satisfied with your product or service, he or she will never come back again. You need to have a good customer care to satisfy your customers

Both of them are all important, but I think customers satisfaction is more important because without a customer been satisfied with your product or service, he or she will never come back again. You need to have a good customer care to satisfy your customers
I also believe in customer satisfaction but at the same time it is confusing if proper Management is not available, the possibility of success may be limited. Base on this I suggest that both of them should be put into consideration.

Both custom satisfaction and proper management works hand in hand both complement each other none is more important. If the management is not properly handled the customer can get a good satisfaction for their services vice versa

First of all I would like to think that a customer who is happy is not going to complain about something. This means that you are not going to need customer management provided that you have put plans in place to ensure that the customers are always satisfied and happy. You can do this by ensuring that you have set up a quality product or provide a very meaningful service.

Wellx both the two are very important even though one is the foundation of the other. when there is an effective customers management, there will be an absolute customers satisfaction.

For a product in the market be it an online market or offline market to sell successfully and yield good profits it must meet with the consumer or customers needs and preferences and without that a product might fail in the market leading to losses to the entrepreneur.

Most of the business owners often place priorities on customer satisfaction than the management of the company. Many business owners would prefer to treat the customers well than to do same for their staffs.

Both management and customer satisfaction are both important aspect of the company , first priority is the management because it the workers that will produce good and quality product that will entice the customer , and secondly is the customer satisfaction.

If you asked my personal point of view so I would say " Customers satisfaction or management" both are equally important for business. But I rated customers satisfaction slightly ahead of management because customer satisfaction is the first step to build a reputation in market.

I think both customers satisfaction and management are very important aspects in all kind of business. they are just like a father and a mother in a house. one can be more effective without the other.

Making your customers happy in whatever thing you are doing is definitely the most important aspect of every business. You can be able to do this by always collect invaluable feedback and then trying as much as you can in order to correct them or explain why you cannot honour them.

Customers satisfaction is one of the first and the number priority of every business enterprise. because the satisfaction of your customers makes more ways for increase in the sales of your product and also increase in the number of your customers.

Customers satisfaction is one of the first and the number priority of every business enterprise. because the satisfaction of your customers makes more ways for increase in the sales of your product and also increase in the number of your customers.
Most of the customers bring customers for the money means some businesses have referral programs rewards for each user that brings customers as reductions for new sales or cash money or gifts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds