Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customers satisfaction or management, which one is more important ?

Well, I think the two is important. But Customer satisfaction seems to be more important than Management, No business can survive if there customers are dissatisfied.
I believe as a business, You can work in ensuring these two things work quite well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not think one is less important than the other. The success of a business likes in good management as well as customer satisfaction. The products must have quality and customers should also be satisfied.

Starting up a business comes with so many decisions to make ,sometimes we are always advised that management is always the most important priority in every business , that with proper management it is quite possible for us to succeed in business. In the other hand a lot of people also considered customer satisfaction as the most important priority in their business. Here they try all possible means to make sure their customers are satisfied because they believe that through customer satisfaction their business is likely to succeed.

If These two are being put into consideration, which is the most important when establishing a business ? Should we focus on business management or customers satisfaction
I think customer satisfaction is more important because they will surely come back based on how much you have satisfied them. This is why we need to learn about satisfying our customers

Both are very important aspect for the development of the company , first you need to satisfy your workers if you want the work to be going smoothly , then customer satisfaction is also very important .

A company's success depends on both management and consumer pleasure. Because it increases client retention, lifetime value, and brand reputation, customer satisfaction is crucial. On the other side, efficient management is essential to making sure that a company runs smoothly, that employees are motivated, and that staff are productive.

Management and customer satisfaction cannot be alienated from each other. It is good management practices that would lead to customers satisfaction. How would you manage a business and the customers are not satisfied? It is poor management.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds