Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customers satisfaction or management, which one is more important ?

Complete customer satisfaction is the most important thing in any business . This is because you have created the business in order to solve customer pain points and as such it is only right that you should try to hear them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer satisfaction is very important, in fact of you don't satisfy your customers there is no way you can manage them. They have to keep coming back, they won't do that if they are not satisfied with your services.
I have come to final conclusion that management is the most important thing in a business organisation because if business is not being managed properly there won't be any customers for you to satisfy.

Management of the company is very important because it is through the management that you will be able to know what customers need and be able to satisfy them.

They are all important aspects of business, and there is no way you can do it that they other ,so as a business owner just focus on making sure that everything is balance between the two.

Customers satisfaction is very paramount and such gives more ways for the promotion of the company production in the market because the demand of their customers are being made up with at the righ time.

I believe that it is very important that businesses should put customer service as the number one thing. This is because the customers are the most important aspect of the business and if they are not happy then people are not going to be buying as well.

I think both customers satisfaction and management are very important in every business organisation but I will prefer customers satisfaction as the number one priority of my organisation. meeting up to the needs and demand of my customers has so much advantages.

I noticed that both customers satisfaction and the management satisfaction are very important for the growth of the business because both are the source of business existence.

When it comes to business and service delivery,once the management is happy you will ultimatelly see the reflection in the output and the customers will be the greatest beneficiary,and the business will surg in terms of revenue and income.
When it comes to business and service delivery,once the management is happy you will ultimatelly see the reflection in the output and the customers will be the greatest beneficiary,and the business will surg in terms of revenue and income.

I believe that it is very important that you should prioritise customer satisfaction because customers are always going to look to buy from businesses that they believe they are more comfortable with.

Both customer satisfaction and management satisfaction are importants in a business setting , its good to take care of your staff because they are the backbone of your business.

The two of them are very important for a business but didn't your ability to be able to keep your customers happy and satisfied is very important. It is going to allow you to know exactly what they want and what they do not want so that you will be able to make changes.

Customers management is also very important just as customers satisfaction. because these deals with how an entrepreneur can handle and go about relating with his customers.

I think that every business owners should strike balance between the customer service representative and the management. The balance would allow you get the best results out of your business.

Both of the party should be satisfy in a business, moreover customers satisfaction is very important in a business because them are backbone of the business.

Actually the main purpose of business, is to satisfy your customers and that has been the first priority of every business organisation because even if you are good at management of customers and they are not satisfied, it will definitely affect your business.

The most important thing about every business is the customers and I thought you should always try to ensure that they are kept satisfied at all points. Receiving valuable feedback and acting on it is one of the ways to enjoy this.

Customer and management satisfaction are both important aspect of business progress , you need to take care of your staff's and you also need to satisfy your customer.

When you start the business, the first factor you consider is who will be your customer. You want to give them satisfaction in whatever the products or services you offer. Do not forget this in your management strategies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds