Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customers satisfaction or management, which one is more important ?

Customer satisfaction is the most important of it all, customer satisfaction brings progress in business and from there you can manage your progress. When dealing in business the most important thing will be the source that is helping you generate the profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
But the customer satisfaction and management satisfaction are necessary because they are both instrumental in the development of the business. One should not override the other because, they have equal importance.

I will definitely go for customers satisfaction instead of management. I believe if a customer is satisfied, then that means there is a good management system. customer satisfaction is what every business owner is striving for.

I will definitely go for customers satisfaction instead of management. I believe if a customer is satisfied, then that means there is a good management system. customer satisfaction is what every business owner is striving for.
You can't generate profit with management a lone. Customer satisfaction is definitely the most important. That is what determine the success of most business sometimes... If I am not satisfied with your product or services, there is no way I will ever come except I have no choice.

Sincerely I will try my best to balance every thing because I will never cheat my workers for any reason,I see my workers as the back bone to he success of my business,so I will always treat the manager first before any other

If i am the boss of an organisation , I mean a big business organisation because I am running a small business currently , taking care of both the customer and the management is very important.

No matter how big or small, customer satisfaction should be the number one priority and ultimate goal in every business. If the customers are satisfied with your services, patronage will increase and so will your profits.

No matter how big or small, customer satisfaction should be the number one priority and ultimate goal in every business. If the customers are satisfied with your services, patronage will increase and so will your profits.
Definitely, customer satisfaction is very important in any business venture because they are the backbone of any particular business. It is important for you to know that without a good management in the business it will be very hard to satisfy the customers. So building your management well is the first step towards customers satisfaction.

I understand you quite well thatbyou need to satisfy your customer in order to keep them coming for more but what about the managements of staff that are working to produce the product the customers are buying.

I understand you quite well thatbyou need to satisfy your customer in order to keep them coming for more but what about the managements of staff that are working to produce the product the customers are buying.
Well, I get your point. Every business manager must ensure that his staff are well motivated to work because it will improve their efficiency in delivering quality goods and services that will satisfy customers.

Actually between customers satisfaction and customers management which one is better.. to me both are better and works hand to hand. It is very very good to satisfy your customers and management of the customers need also is required.

I think both customers satisfaction and management are very important in every business organisation but I will prefer customers satisfaction as the number one priority of my organisation. meeting up to the needs and demand of my customers has so much advantages.
Though customers satisfaction is very key to the contineous operation of the business,because if the customers are not there,there would'nt be any business,but as vital as it is,the management is very important as well.

Anyone who is interestedin becoming successful in business should take both customer satisfaction and management is very seriously. You should take managerial decisions that will satisfy your customers.

I think both customers satisfaction and management are very important in every business organisation but I will prefer customers satisfaction as the number one priority of my organisation. meeting up to the needs and demand of my customers has so much advantages.
Though customers satisfaction is very key to the contineous operation of the business,because if the customers are not there,there would'nt be any business,but as vital as it is,the management is very important as well.

Customers satisfaction are the most important element or key to the success of every business. Because customers are the reason for every business establishment. There satisfaction is more paramount.

The business owner will be committing a grave mistake if he is considering to make the customer more important than the employees who contributed immensely to production of the goods and services in the company. It is also going to be a grave mistake if he considered the staff more important than the customers. What I am saying in essence is that, he should be able to strike a balance between the both.

The right management can assist assure consistency, enhance the customer experience, and efficiently handle consumer concerns. In the end, a balanced approach that focuses on management and customer happiness may be the most successful.

One cannot go without the other. They are complementary in nature. It is proper management that can ensure customer satisfaction. You have to be efficient at all levels of management to satisfy customers.

I believe customers satisfaction is more important than management. A business that is well managed will not do well without satisfied customers patronizing the business.

In business, you have to balance every aspect. There is nothing more important than the other. You have to do everything as it should be done. You can do both proper management and customer satisfaction equally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds