Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customers satisfaction or management, which one is more important ?

Both management and the customers are very important because without the customers, your product would be a waste. On the other hand, the management pays a very crucial roll.

Advertisement Placeholder
The two should not be prioritized. Both the customer satisfaction and the management are very beneficial to the growth of the business. They have equal importance.

The level of customer satisfaction may have a chance of being directly proportional to the overall status of a business. Businesses thrive on patronage. A business which does not produce happy customers will suddenly find itself losing them. Bear in mind that customers, as people, tend to talk about their experience with a certain business. To avoid the situation of bad talk about your business spreading around, make sure you leave your customers satisfied.

Satisfying the management and the workers in your company is the first priority becuase they are the ones to produce the product the customers will be buying from the company.
Satisfying the management and the workers in your company is the first priority becuase they are the ones to produce the product the customers will be buying from the company.

Customer satisfaction and employee well-being are just as important. Without employees, there is no production, and customers are consumers of the product.

The customers satisfaction and management satisfaction are both important. We cannot choose one over the other. Both the customer and the management contribute to the smooth running of the business.

The customers on the management are beneficial to the development of the company and one should not be given a prefential treatment over another in order to avoid a crash.

The customer satisfaction and the management should be taking equally because they are both beneficial to the success of the business one should not be treated as being better than the other.

Both customer satisfaction and management of their important one should not be taking over the other because both of them are instrumental to the development of the business.

For me I think that customer satisfaction is very important when you satisfy your customer you will be on the right track that those customer may likely come back and even recommend your service to people,so I think that customer satisfaction is very important.but I think that management satisfaction is also important but customer first because they are the only set of people that can contribute to the growth of your business

Both customer satisfaction and management satisfaction are good things to do because both customer and management satisfaction are very important way to move the business forward.

Both customer satisfaction and management satisfaction are good things to do because both customer and management satisfaction are very important way to move the business forward.
Normally that is how it should be , but it seems some people will always choose to pay attention to one of this . As long as what you are doing is working for you perfectly I don't see it as a bad options .

The importance of customers in my business organisation cannot be underestimated because they are the bedrock of the business. Without any customer there wouldn't even be any management because of lack of funds. It is the customers that would bring profits to your business and therefore you must take them very seriously. Management is of course very important and necessary in any business venture to succeed.

Both are important because you should be able to satisfy your customers and meet their demands to a very utmost peak. Now, once you begin to meet their needs and companies are turning a less and less then you find out that managing them will be very easy because they won't want to leave you.

If you are completely into customer product then you will have to understand that satisfying them is your ultimate goal because if they are not satisfied then they are not going to be buying from you.

If you are completely into customer product then you will have to understand that satisfying them is your ultimate goal because if they are not satisfied then they are not going to be buying from you.
For me , I believe both of them is absolutely necessary and they must be in perfect balancing condition for a business to succeed , you can't neglect one to focus on the other since they are both very important .

Trying as much as possible to satisfy your customers is very important in any business venture because customers are the pillars and backbone of any business.

Without customers there is no way you can be able to continue running your business. On the other hand, management is also very much important because without good management a business will not move forward. You must try as much as possible to balance the both.

Management satisfaction comes first in everything because If you don't satisfy your workers , how did you expect them to work with full concentration and attend to customers with respect , both customer and management satisfaction is important.

No matter how bad things turn out to be the best thing that you have to put into place is that the satisfaction of your customers is the most important thing that has to be put in place so that you don't miss out at all in business.

If there is a good management in a business venture the probability of customers being satisfied will be very high.

A business that have good management always put their customers in every plan they are making because they understand that the customers are the reason their business is still running.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds