Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer service for a business

being always there for your customers increase their trust and happiness about you, people always appreciate nice words and help if it's too quick

Advertisement Placeholder
There are lot of companies especially online companies that do not care about customer service. I have a contact search but I don't want to mention names here. Any business or company that wants to succeed should take customer service very serious.

Customer service is one of the most important thing in business as it helps put your business in good shape. Any business with poor customer service will never hold a customer because once they patronised you and realized that you customer service is bad they will not come back to your store to buy again.

Customer's service is a very important aspect of business that so many people do neglect. You should always have multiple ways to reach your customers and hear their feed back.

If you are are directly selling to the customers, if you are selling to the masses, if you are selling services that need follow up, you need to provide 24 X 7 support. Quick support is the key to retain customers. You need to provide live support

For every business owner to have a successful business, the customer care section needs to be well taken care of, and everything put in place to ensure that the customers are comfortable. I don't think 5 minutes of wating is that long, compared to services you have to wait for days.

If it's an online business, then you can try out email feedback. Some people also employ the use of different social media platforms to reach their customers.

The quality of a business customer service would determine to an extent how well the company eventually does because a good customer service would complement the business

Creating a 24 hours always on demand customer service is a very good thing for your business especially if it is large but to be honest it is going to be very difficult to maintain.

Yes. I keep wondering too. Sometimes customers service setting seems helpless as you try to mail or to call them but might later ends up with futility

I think customer care service is very important in any business or organization. There are bound to be one complaints or another about products or services and this section should fix it. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Customers satisfaction is the main goal of any business or company and it should not be taken for granted. Customers service unit should be properly managed and coordinated to provide quality service. It will increase sales through recommendation and referrals.

Customer service should be well considered and looked into by business owners, a bad customer service approach could make a huge number of customers and potential customers to back off.

As long as your business offers products and services to the public, it's very important to have at least customer service support all through the time of your work. There will always be problems with what you have sold, so helping your customers to solve the problem is good for your business image.

How important it is to provide 24/7 customer service business?

Also, do you think a wait time of about 5 minutes can be given for a caller who is using the customer service toll free number? I have been thinking about this a lot. Most of the time, customer service is bad when it comes to many businesses except Amazon.

Isn't customer satisfaction needed for a business? What do you guys think?
Customers will always want you to respond to them at once and get their problems fixed.
Customer satisfaction is paramount and that's a 24/7 service is important.
Giving a wait time of 5 minutes when the customer is eager for response is not good, you may lose that customer.

There's always need to provide satisfaction for your customers. To retain your customers you also need to show them tender, love and care. Most people wants to be treated like a queen and Kings.

Customer satisfaction is very important in a business because it help customers to keep coming to your business, and also to patronize your business.

Customer service is very important in business. It allows you to get responses and feedback from clients or customers about your goods or services.

Customer service is very important to all business because it contribute to the growth of any business, that is one main thing of running a business.

A good customer service is actually very important in every business and it should be taken as such because it determines the number of customers you will get in a day

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds