Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer service for a business

Customer service is importance to your business because it's retains customers and extracts more value from them. By providing top-notch customer service, businesses recoup customer acquisition costs and cultivate a loyal following that refers customers, serves as case studies, and provides testimonials and reviews

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer service is significance to your business since it's holds clients and concentrates more an incentive from them. By giving first class customer services, organizations recover customers procurement costs and develop an unwavering after that alludes customer, fills in as contextual investigations, and gives tributes and surveys
[automerge]1612891433[/automerge]
Customer service is significance to your business since it's holds clients and concentrates more an incentive from them. By giving first class customer services, organizations recover customers procurement costs and develop an unwavering after that alludes customer, fills in as contextual investigations, and gives tributes and surveys

Customer service is a direct interaction between the purchasing customer and the representative of the company that is selling it. Most retailers see this direct interaction as an important factor in ensuring customer satisfaction and boosting business again.

Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met. Customer service is meeting the needs and desires of any customer.
[automerge]1612891868[/automerge]
Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer's needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer's requirements are met. Customer service is meeting the needs and desires of any customer.

Costom is a good work to do but I think the work is some kind of dirty and most of them get in to bribry and curuption, those who have been in the work in one way or the other has a history of curuption, if we begin to dig deep in to their affairs, am talking about my country, I don't know about others.

Let us be frank with our selves here. We all want to be served as soon as e hit the phones to speak to a customer service agent, but the fact remains that these guys are humans except we want to be talking to a robbot. But the organization need to up their number of customer service staff as well

Some characteristicsof good customer service include:

• Promptness: Promises for delivery of products must be on time. Delays and cancellations of products should be avoided.
  • Politeness: Politeness is almost a lost art. Saying 'hello,' 'good afternoon,' 'sir,' and 'thank you very much' are a part of good customer service. For any business, using good manners is appropriate whether the customer makes a purchase or not.
  • Professionalism: All customers should be treated professionally, which means the use of competence or skill expected of the professional. Professionalism shows the customer they're cared for.
  • Personalization: Using the customer's name is very effective in producing loyalty. Customers like the idea that whom they do business with knows them on a personal level.

Customer service in the business is very very important because they are the one that will control your business, they are unit that will lead the customers to a better directions,in my business I like using customer care because they are good in control of a business.

I think it Is important to have good customer service and give them the best quality of your products and ensure that you treat them fairly and eventful and I really agree that most customer service are been treated anyhow especially the ones in Nigeria

Customer service is very important, if a business cannot satisfy consumer needs there is no how your customers will want to do any form of transaction with your business. There are certain companies and businesses in which they have poor customer service and they have no idea how it is greatly affecting their business in a negative way. Having a good customer service in your business will go a long way.

Ideed Without consumer loyalty's, dont expect for a recurrent business with them. That is one of the primary objective in maintaining a business or anything in connection with the client, they ought to be happy with administration that they are getting.

What is business? Business can mean the activity of trading in goods or rendering services in exchange for money. Customer service on the other hand is the appropriate attention given to customer. The essence of customer service is not to deprive the customers or their rights. Customer service in business is needful because it usually raised the hope of customers and it makes the customer to trust the business and also have a understanding about how the business runs

Frankly, they are very bad here about the problem of customer service. You need to call a bank, cable television or even a car dealer and wait for at least 15 minutes. I say that is very bad because the companies I referred to seemed not to care for customer service. That's always their poor service. I called the bank some time ago, and it took me only 30 minutes to activate my issued credit card. Now I don't use this credit card since it isn't enabled.

A business cannot be runned without customer service and it plays an essential role in every aspect of the business. If the customer service is good then definitely your business is doing great but if it isn't the your business isn't growing.

Is good to have customer service so that it will be easy to market and get a feedback on how the product is fairing among the people. To have a respected customers service u need to get a professional in the field of marketing who will have the rudiments of how to relate to the customers. The customers service person must be patient and also have a prequsite knowledge of the field which transport to accepting the product.

Good customer service is not about generic best practices but about the RESULTS they manage to achieve. I don’t really believe in a fixed set of actions that will provide you with a world-class customer service regardless of all the other circumstances...

Customer satisfaction is very paramount in any business. If the business is grounded enough to offer 24 hours customer service, the, good but if not, the normal working hours should be enough for customers to give feedbacks and resolve their issues.
Customers satisfaction should be the major focus of any business, you must understand that the goal of your business should be to satisfy your customer in all form, ensure quality service is rendered, entertaining of feed back is also important

Customer service is very important and needed, good customer service will Keep the customers coming back and they might even refer more people, good customer service improve your brand and makes your marketing of your products simple and more effective.

Customer service is important because it can help you to: Increase customer loyalty. Increase the amount of money each customer spends with your business. Increase how often a customer will manage his business.
Customers service is very important for the growth of the business. Sometimes, customers service serves as a means of getting feedbacks from customers. When it's well utilized, it builds customers confidence and loyalty.

Strengthen your customer service skills. ...
Look at every touchpoint. ...
Improve your customer interactions. ...
Enhance your customer service strategy. ...
Make sure your reps are engaged. ...
Give your customers a way to provide feedback

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds