Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer service for a business

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
How important it is to provide 24/7 customer service business?

Also, do you think a wait time of about 5 minutes can be given for a caller who is using the customer service toll free number? I have been thinking about this a lot. Most of the time, customer service is bad when it comes to many businesses except Amazon.

Isn't customer satisfaction needed for a business? What do you guys think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Customer satisfaction is very paramount in any business. If the business is grounded enough to offer 24 hours customer service, the, good but if not, the normal working hours should be enough for customers to give feedbacks and resolve their issues.

24/7 customer service is a must cos people may have issues with your product or services thats why they employ part time workers to answer calls all they long..the channel may be full at times but they will always answer.

Customer satisfaction is a must and you should be able to provide customer service to them at least 15 hours in a day. Waiting for 5 minutes is not bad, as long as you will speak to them afterwards

I think it's important to have a good customer service. Ideally it should be 24/7 but even during working hours should be fine since there are lots of businesses and services that don't offer even that much

This part of the business is not mandatory in all fields, it works for most of them and it is mandatory, though you have to have a big income to have a 24/7 support center and if you have a small business that is out of order..

That's one of the major thing to consider in your business. I think during the day it will be nice having live customer support.
In the night development of bots have also made work easier as simple questions can be answered by the bots.

An easy and portable thing, I say to put a coffee machine in a populated area or at a gas station is very profitable, in my opinion.

Customer satisfaction is a must and you must treat them nice, they are the reason why you opened your business in the first place, and some minutes wait is not that bad as long as you attend to them

Customers statisfaction is a vital role towards the success of a business . This is why most companies hires a human resources manager to assist in managing both customers and workers .

Customer service is essential for business most especially a growing Business. With this they will be able to gather customer complains, work on it and know where to improve on their goods and services

It's the most important thing . Making client comftable is the key of sucesess because and he'll remains there

It always good to have 24*7 supports to ensure that you are always with your customers and having support means customer also feels secure to buy stuff from you as they know if something went wrong, you are their to support them.

How important it is to provide 24/7 customer service business?

Also, do you think a wait time of about 5 minutes can be given for a caller who is using the customer service toll free number? I have been thinking about this a lot. Most of the time, customer service is bad when it comes to many businesses except Amazon.

Isn't customer satisfaction needed for a business? What do you guys think?
Ideed. Without customer's satisfaction, dont expect for a repeat business with them. That is one of the main goal in running a business or anything in relation with the customer, they should be satisfied with service that they are receiving.

Customer service is very important and it's ba imperative thing that must be taking serious by any company, and company should be let it be a 24/7hours so that customer we feel free to at any time they have what complain and even this we give the company a opportunity to about customers opinion on its product/service.

Yea customer satisfaction is really needed for any kind of business you doing and moreover it's not too much when you on call for just 5minutes with the customer care because they also attending to other customers who needs gideline about what they want to do or what happen so they can give them more knowledge and some customers call for some unreasonable things some times

Providing 24/7 customers' service is very important because it helps customers to share their minds, make their complaints and also provide some necessary information to business owners.

I strongly agree with your points that customer satisfaction is very important in any business. If the business is grounded enough to offer 24 hours customer service, the, good but if not, the normal working hours should be enough for customers to give feedback.

To be frank with the issue of customer service, they are very bad here. Call a bank, a cable tv provider or even a car dealer and you have to spend at least 15 minutes for the waiting. I say it is very bad because those businesses that I mentioned seemed to not care about customer service. Their poor service is always like that. There was a time that I called the bank and it took me 30 minutes of waiting just to activate my credit card that they had issued. I am not using that credit card now because it is not activated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds