Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Credit Not available

Layefa94

Reputable member
Credits
My businesses suffer as a result of bad debt unable to recover, sometimes I keep wondering, why should you sell out your business to someone on credit?
I have visited some offices that it's against their policy to sell out credit?
No matter the level of relationship with that customers
Is it ideal to Never sell your goods or product to customers on credit????

Advertisement Placeholder
Well in the spirit of fairness it is not ideal not to sell things on credit because alots of people or customers don't have money all the time to purchase goods and services from you but they do have money at the end of the month when they collect their salaries and wages. For such people, you should be be able to Grant them credit from time to time depending on the kind of relationship you guys have so that you can avoid bad debt issues.

Well some customers are very reliable, you can sell your goods in credit to them and they will pay as at when due, while some are very bad, they will come with a good story of they will get the money and pay when the required time for payment is up
You just have to know your customers, know the reliable ones

My businesses suffer as a result of bad debt unable to recover, sometimes I keep wondering, why should you sell out your business to someone on credit?
selling on credits all the time gives your business the ability to operate on debts and within a short period of time, you will soon close down. Let it be known to your customers that you can't be selling on credit all the time. People are good at buying on credit.

It is bad to sell on credit. You should avoid selling on credit even to your regular customers. Most customers would take it for granted and refuse to pay you again and from there you will loose money and get into debt.

The place i live lacks effective means of debt recovery. Not like the advanced society where your infos and bank details are all on the record. Giving out your goods credits is bad sales. Many who did so ends up running at loss

your available credit is $0, it means you don't have any credit for making purchases. This can happen if you've maxed out your credit card, your payment hasn't cleared, or your credit card payment is delinquent.
Your credit card billing statement isn't the best place to check your available credit.

In my country, sales are made on conditional credit. That is, if the client wants to take a product on credit he must leave something in guarantee that has the same price or an approximate price of the product itself. In this way, if the client does not pay off his debt, the company will be backed by the guarantee.

Selling your goods on credit ruins a business. When you begin selling to customers on credit, your cash flow will be immediately affected. For example, if you begin to offer credit terms for 30 days, the cash that you would normally receive during this time will disappear. You will not have this cash to pay your bills, employee and suppliers.

No credit today, come tomorrow slogan has helped small businesses and such business owners have made enough enemy. Credit kills business and the debtor will go to another shop ones you allow them to kill yours
[automerge]1613246507[/automerge]
No credit today, come tomorrow slogan has helped small businesses and such business owners have made enough enemy. Credit kills business and the debtor will go to another shop ones you allow them to kill yours

Well I think you are in a precarious situation. You need to find a way to get out of the bad debt situation
About selling on credit, I don't advise you do that, people are running a business they should stop giving things out on credit.

Selling on credit is very dangerous to the business. It leads to debts that might never be recovered and this will put the company in financial crisis. Credit can be given to customers who are reliable but it is advisable not to give out goods on credit.

When I had my retailing business we also sell on credit because that is one way of fighting the competition. However, there are customers who do not pay on time and sometimes it takes 60 days before we could collect. Selling on credit has a big effect on the cash flow that I had to borrow money because the sale was on credit.

Selling on credit is very dangerous to the business. It leads to debts that might never be recovered and this will put the company in financial crisis. Credit can be given to customers who are reliable but it is advisable not to give out goods on credit.
Some goods are best sold on credit but to those that will pay on or before agreed dates.
Selling to staff of companies before the payday will definitely be on credit but only sell to those you have hope of receiving payments for your sales immediately they received their salaries.
Clothing and footwear are mostly sold on credit around me

it is not a good business practices to sell good and services on credit to the customers. The reason is that such amount of money can be very hard to recover from the customers. Is my phone cause friction between you and other people. It also leads to miss understanding where you people are talking about the way out of the mess with is the person that is owing you. State is clearly in your product description that there's no credit for the goods or services.

Life was made easy in such a way that you can borrow money and so anything that you had or have interest in doing so if you want to eat s business and you have no credit you can go to a bank and borrow.or another organization that lends out money.

Credit sales is one of the down fall of a business. Offering credit sales is not a healthy way to keep business going. Saying no credit today come tomorrow simply means you are trying to let your consumer knows that you run a no credit sales policy

Of course, that the ideal way to run a business if not you'll run into problems and still lose your customers anyway. I have a strict no credit policy and it's been working for me

Sometimes you need to take some risk to move your business forward. Their are some reliable customers around, i believe selling on credit to them isn't bad.

There are a lot of things in business that you shouldn't even think of doing and that includes selling goods to customers on credit especially if they do not have a reliable repayment plan because at a long run this is going to harm tour business or if you are not lucky, crumble it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds