Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Credit Not available

Selling goods or items on credit is part of business. Just as someone stated above, customers don't have money all the time, so they have to be considered, esp regular customers. Even me, once in a while I find myself in a tight corner and just have to get things on credit. It can happen to anyone. That is my take.

Advertisement Placeholder
Too much familiarity ruins a business no doubt, friends and family needs to understand that most and stop feeling entitled instead shouldn't you want to support someone you indeed do know

It is not totally bad to sell goods on credit to your customers but it must not be given at all time because of it negative impacts it has on business. If you must give credits, make sure that you do not give to the tune that will have serious impacts on your business.

For your own good, I strongly advise you keep family issues outside business dealings. Anything that has to do with pleasure mustn't be mixed with business to avoid stories such as credit or the likes

My businesses suffer as a result of bad debt unable to recover, sometimes I keep wondering, why should you sell out your business to someone on credit?
I have visited some offices that it's against their policy to sell out credit?
No matter the level of relationship with that customers
Is it ideal to Never sell your goods or product to customers on credit????
Yes true

My businesses suffer as a result of bad debt unable to recover, sometimes I keep wondering, why should you sell out your business to someone on credit?
I have visited some offices that it's against their policy to sell out credit?
No matter the level of relationship with that customers
Is it ideal to Never sell your goods or product to customers on credit????
Yes I totally agree with that and there is nothing wrong with such policy. Like they say business is business, so there is no sense in bringing personal relationship into the business. After all it's your source of living.

Selling on credit will affect the business in a negative way. For one thing I know, once they have money, they won't come to you to buy. They will only come when they don't have. A trend that is common here

It is not good to sell goods on credit for customers most Especially the startups who are still trying to get on heir feet. Some can be considered and that is actually if they are regular customers and you trust them

It is not good to sell goods on credit for customers most Especially the startups who are still trying to get on heir feet. Some can be considered and that is actually if they are regular customers and you trust them
Even a well seasoned business, it could affect it not to mention a business that is just starting up and still at the early stage, you will just end up crashing the business before it even stands.

There are a lot of things in business that you shouldn't even think of doing and that includes selling goods to customers on credit especially if they do not have a reliable repayment plan because at a long run this is going to harm tour business or if you are not lucky, crumble it.
Most people make this very pronounce in their company that credit is not available because with this you will be able to know that when buying from that store you will not be given credit.

If you want to sell your goods very fast you have to include selling on credit, but it is fraught with risks of nonpayment which can adversely affect the business.

Selling on credit can set your business back if time no taking because I don't think is really good to sell on credit in your business, I think selling on credit is bad.

Selling on credit can set your business back if time no taking because I don't think is really good to sell on credit in your business, I think selling on credit is bad.
True, selling credit is not good for any business as it would limit the business and the growth of it. You would end up using money ment for other things to cover up the losses .

Bad debts can actually run you out of business if you are not been careful on how you go about implimenting it. If you must give credits to your clients, let it be those that are deserving of this credit facilities

It is always good to avoid credit sale as much as possible. This is because it can affect the business negatively. It is better to deal with customers who are ready to pay for goods

Selling on credit is not good for business but at the same time it's something that you can not avoid but when selling on credit make sure they are people of integrity that will pay you.

Not selling on credit will save your business from a lot of things that can make it to fail untimely. Offering credit facilities to people will make your business to record many unrecoverable debts.

Not all customers are good when it comes to credit payment and for me depends on the kind of business that one is into. Imagine a person doing a business that's to do with buying and selling in a small scale and you happen to be in-depth to that person financially how do you expect the person to cope with the day-to-day purchase of items so don't support certain kind of credit sleep when you are a certain kind of business.

Well in the spirit of fairness it is not ideal not to sell things on credit because alots of people or customers don't have money all the time to purchase goods and services from you but they do have money at the end of the month when they collect their salaries and wages. For such people, you should be be able to Grant them credit from time to time depending on the kind of relationship you guys have so that you can avoid bad debt issues.
Yes, only with the regulars. The ones you know for a fact you will see again, because you happen to have a product or service that they can’t get anywhere else. You would be taking a gamble on new customers that may never return, or even people you don’t know very well.

It may sound rude but it is actually good and there is nothing wrong in not selling your products on credit and you can make it very clear to your customers about that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds