Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Credit Not available

Yes, only with the regulars. The ones you know for a fact you will see again, because you happen to have a product or service that they can’t get anywhere else. You would be taking a gamble on new customers that may never return, or even people you don’t know very well.
It is actually the regular customers that I am talking about and it is this kind of regular customers that will be able to pay off any kind of debt that they incurred in the course of doing business with you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Make a kind of rule for those you will qualify to be among your list of worthy credits. Else, you will see your business run to the ground before your own very eyes when debtors you can't verify keep going away with your investment

Make a kind of rule for those you will qualify to be among your list of worthy credits. Else, you will see your business run to the ground before your own very eyes when debtors you can't verify keep going away with your investment
As for me I will never even consider giving people credit in the line of business that I am into cos I know that it takes a lot of people a lot of self-discipline before they can pay off their debt as they will feel that that amount of money can be used to do something more productive instead of using it to service your debt.

Selling on credit and not being able to recover the money from buyer is one of the major causes of business failure. If you are just starting out, you should avoid selling on credit.

There are a lot of things in business that you shouldn't even think of doing and that includes selling goods to customers on credit especially if they do not have a reliable repayment plan because at a long run this is going to harm tour business or if you are not lucky, crumble it.
Is the notification that most business owners put in their store to notify customers that there is no giving of credit to done with this you can be able to pass the message rightly without having problem.

Is the notification that most business owners put in their store to notify customers that there is no giving of credit to done with this you can be able to pass the message rightly without having problem.
In the small stores here in villages and in rural areas there is the ubiquitous poster that says your credit is good but we need cash. That is the defense of the store against a customer who doesn't have cash for the purchase.

Selling a goods on credit is the beginning of an impeding doom that will befall the business in the long run. People like o buy on credit and if you don't stop that in your own business the business will definitely fail

Bad debts depending on high they get into your business can actually run your business down before you even go far in it. You should place priority to who gets a credit from your business from this point on tonsafe yourself from going bankrupt

One has to prevent such especially when your business is just starting to grow, there are specific businesses that cannot do without credit though under strict conditions. Credits can no doubt ruin businesses.

Credit sales is one of those factors that ruins a business faster.. You must not have too much of them. There's factually no way you can avoid it totally. You really need to be moderate so as to avoid bad debts

If you have just started, selling on credit can come s a huge blow if your customers do not clear the dues in time. You will have to stop selling credits even when this means losing customers.

Selling on credit and not being able to recover the money from buyer is one of the major causes of business failure. If you are just starting out, you should avoid selling on credit.
That makes sense too. I think if your business is a new start up, you should simply avoid selling your services or products on credit for the time been. Untill you think you can handle credit sales

There are a lot of things in business that you shouldn't even think of doing and that includes selling goods to customers on credit especially if they do not have a reliable repayment plan because at a long run this is going to harm tour business or if you are not lucky, crumble it.
Most probably signify in their business that credit is not available with this as customers you must always be ready when coming to buy goods and services from your place with your money intact.

It is good to help people financially but selling on credit to your at all time can make your business to go bankrupt or fail when the numbers of debtors are too much in your business.

I think in some cases you would need to break protocol. Some clients might have genuine intentions to pay back but you might miss out because of your decision.

The most difficult thing to understand is human beings,we are many and difficult to understand,so person are so truthful and keep to their word,while others don't,some just take advantage of your simplicity,I don't really give out credit when business is involves

As a business person, it's not advisable to give people your products on credit because it will help to jeopardize your business.

It may sound rude but it is actually good and there is nothing wrong in not selling your products on credit and you can make it very clear to your customers about that.
Personally I don't think it's rude in any way though. It's your business and you have every right to decide on the rules and regulations that would push the business. If they do not agree with your terms and conditions then they can try another one.

some customers are very reliable, you can sell your goods in credit to them and they will pay as at when due, while some are very bad, they will come with a good story of they will get the money and pay when the required time for payment is up
You just have to know your customers, know the reliable ones

I wouldn't advise that s bee business start dealing on credit to avoid unrecoverable debt but as the business grows and gets certified customer you may try but start small

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds