Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Credit Not available

Selling of credit in a business will actually affect the business so badly, so is not encouraging sell your product on credit every time because it will affect your business not to grow well.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not even the matter of every time. You should not sell your goods on credit to anyone. If you want to do so, it should only be on the condition that there is a deposit, a time frame for repayment and also the payment should be automatic that you don't stress yourself.

The best decision a business owner could make is never to sell on credits in order to avoid bad debts. Debtors slow down the progress of most businesses at times kills the the business if the debts is more than the profits in the business.

Any business man who is serious shouldn't sell his goods or products on credit. Credit makes you go into debt and of course causes your business to crumble within a short period of time.

Credit sales is one of the down fall of a business. Offering credit sales is not a healthy way to keep business going. Saying no credit today come tomorrow simply means you are trying to let your consumer knows that you run a no credit sales policy
It is true, selling on credit is a downfall for the business. It is important to sell cash at all times, if you want to sell on credit is better to have a reliable credit policy, with guaranteed recovery of the amount of the product.

Personally I have taken it that there is no friends in business that is when ever is time for business we deal with business and not to compromise business with pleasure been friendly and selling your product on credit then is the greatest mistake and you will not grow.

My businesses suffer as a result of bad debt unable to recover, sometimes I keep wondering, why should you sell out your business to someone on credit?
I have visited some offices that it's against their policy to sell out credit?
No matter the level of relationship with that customers
Is it ideal to Never sell your goods or product to customers on credit????
Yes, it is very ideal for a business to not allow giving out things on credit. Such scenarios of getting out things for a loan ca affect the business so negatively. So it is best to make it a policy not to sell things on credit.
[automerge]1620355011[/automerge]
My businesses suffer as a result of bad debt unable to recover, sometimes I keep wondering, why should you sell out your business to someone on credit?
Yes, it is very ideal for a business to not allow giving out things on credit. Such scenarios of getting out things for a loan ca affect the business so negatively. So it is best to make it a policy not to sell things on credit.

Concerning credit not available. Well, for any customer or client who doesn't want the business downfall and wants to keep the patronage and relationship flowing should try as much as possible not to bring debt into the company, it is very unfair and it is most reason why some companies collapse today

For a start up business I would strongly advice against selling in credit it is one of the fastest killer of a business, to handle such issue please politely decline or tell the person the goods has been paid for already. And even if you wanna sell on credit sell the little you know you can quickly recover from.

People always treat some their families and friend with preference. Business should not be done by that. You should not sell on credit for people except you are sure they are going to pay you in a shortest time.

most business owner when starting of their business they let their customers know that they don't give credit because sometimes bad debt helps to run the business down and kill it faster.

To my own understanding because I also work with my mom in her trading business when I was young,and I notice she sells most products on credit but when I ask her why,she said some product must not stay too long if that happens they will expire and that would be a loss for her.

The best decision a business owner could make is never to sell on credits in order to avoid bad debts. Debtors slow down the progress of most businesses at times kills the the business if the debts is more than the profits in the business.
Accumulated debts made by the customers in our business is never a good one. It derails our business progress makes it to be on dwindling part. I'll suggest not to sell on credit, unless to the more familiar and esteemed customers who make sure they clear their debts on time.

It is not an ideal thing not to sell your products to your customers on credit. It is also not ideal to sell your products on credit to customers that you don't know or vetted. This practice will run your business aground quicker than you know it

I can undersatand what you are going through. Unfortunately, many businesses prefer to deal in credit andthey would not prefer dealing with customers who do not offer them credit. The reason for this is the fact that not everyone has cash in hand at the time of deal. They will pay you when they will receive payment, obviously. This causes problems when it comes to dealing in credit.

In reply to your question concerning whether as a business owner you should sell on credit, well I am of the opinion that you shouldn't sell on credit and even if you should at all, it should only be once in a while and should be exclusively for some

You should have a credit score card for all your credit worthy customers at all times. This serves as a check as to who should actually qualify to get credit from you for your products. You must know these set of customers over a period of time before starting to grant any one credit

If you own a business, especially the small ones , you should not give out goods to people on credit, even if you do, then you should have means of getting it back.

When one keep on giving their product on their clients or customers on credit, this if not taken care of might increase your business bad debt level from defaulters

This is very simple thing to do. As a company especially one that is just starting out, you should avoid giving our your goods on credit and this I a good trick.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds