Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a service agency

The service agency is a very good business. I have seen many security agencies in my country and they do really well. Such an agency needs to build a good reputation because that is how they will get more clients.
yes no doubt they are making big money to serve such kind of service. not only in your country while it is working in all around the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people in certain parts of the world are not getting the better part of this services as it relates to how such agencies are supposed to serve them. Some are having a bitter experience on this front

You're right, I'm happy you understand how those agencies work in our dear country. I've been a victim of their scamming ways.
It is unfortunate that in your country they take advantage of the population to swindle them in this way. There should be a law that sends these swindlers to prison, or else a campaign to discredit them so that people do not fall for their swindles.

It is very important to create a service agency sometimes it is a good business and it pays well, it's not only the sales of goods that gives more profit creating services also yield profit.

This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
Hmm... service agency is am ancient business which as been in existence before the 21st century, although I think it was not called service agency then, probably another name entirely..

It is unfortunate that in your country they take advantage of the population to swindle them in this way. There should be a law that sends these swindlers to prison, or else a campaign to discredit them so that people do not fall for their swindles.
My country isn't capable of putting those swindlers to prison, cos both those charging them for criminal case are still corrupt, being the legislative arm.

Service agency is a very good business to start with low capital because of the nature of the work. U don't have to be a professional to get started though been a professional gives one an advantage. It is very easy to get employees as the service is easy to do.

My country isn't capable of putting those swindlers to prison, cos both those charging them for criminal case are still corrupt, being the legislative arm.
Sure your country is capable, but with the right people. In the meantime, people should avoid going to those service agencies to avoid being ripped off and, in turn, decreasing profits for them, which would bankrupt those sites .

How to setup an agency after successfully freelancing
Step 1: Determine the services your agency will offer. ...
Step 2: Decide if you want to focus on a niche. ...
Step 3: Choose a location for your agency headquarters. ...
Step 4: Name your agency. ...
Step 5: Decide on your creative agency structure, and start hiring. ...
Step 6: Establishing your creative agency fee structure.

Sure your country is capable, but with the right people. In the meantime, people should avoid going to those service agencies to avoid being ripped off and, in turn, decreasing profits for them, which would bankrupt those sites .
It is good to create a service agency because it really helps, but sometimes service agency do not really have any effect on site owner.

It is good to create a service agency because it really helps, but sometimes service agency do not really have any effect on site owner.
Service agencies have their benefits from the companies that hire them. They get the employees and send them to the requesting companies. So I would love to get clarification on your point @Richard92.

I didn't know that the service agency could be a no staff agency that helps recruit when needed, they are usually called outsourcing companies in my state.

You're right, i trust my fellow Nigerians a lot. They don't go look for such kind of people since they learned about their dubious ways and also they've informed others about how they operate, in order for those people who aren't aware to be vigilant too.

You're right, i trust my fellow Nigerians a lot. They don't go look for such kind of people since they learned about their dubious ways and also they've informed others about how they operate, in order for those people who aren't aware to be vigilant too.
I hope they don't and that they stay away from these fraudulent sites. The duty is to close these establishments to prevent them from continuing to defraud people, who only need help and economic benefits.

I hope they don't and that they stay away from these fraudulent sites. The duty is to close these establishments to prevent them from continuing to defraud people, who only need help and economic benefits.
You spoke well dear. Those kind of organization are just in for economic benefits from people and that's all. They aren't even ready to deliver the task required of them.

You spoke well dear. Those kind of organization are just in for economic benefits from people and that's all. They aren't even ready to deliver the task required of them.
They should only open one type of service agencies in your locality, that works properly and you will see how fraudulent agencies will collapse. Since the applicants will go to such legitimate companies and will stop being swindled.

They should only open one type of service agencies in your locality, that works properly and you will see how fraudulent agencies will collapse. Since the applicants will go to such legitimate companies and will stop being swindled.
If that will be implemented and such agencies enters into the country it will be nice, and worthwhile. The fraudulent ones will be evaporated and quash away.

basically, all I could say as of now is that the pandemic has brought us to the level whereby we think out of the box on what and how to indulge in others to make a living.

If that will be implemented and such agencies enters into the country it will be nice, and worthwhile. The fraudulent ones will be evaporated and quash away.
You described it correctly. Hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later in your country, as the main idea is to help each other, and that is the main function of such service agencies. To help the citizens to connect with a good job.

Creating this agency is actually good you need to work on the trust of people by doing so you are definitely building your own reputation and someday you are going to attract more .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds