Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a service agency

This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
You're right. You can easily get a staff easily for this gig. You pay the staff a part of the cut your client pays you and you're good for it. That's business idea you have given here brother. Good one

Advertisement Placeholder
The janitorial type of service agency is one that can really be exploited if one looks into it with keen interest. There are people who are so busy with work that they need help in the cleaning up of their houses some times.

In other parts of the country the service agency work explicitly to deliver jobs to jobless men and women. Not that way here in my country that the agency is so fraudulent, willing to take your money away and offering you nothing.

Only time will tell how it will be in the future. I appreciate your kind gestures. Other better alternative will emerge in the future and the agencies will be better off handling gigs to job seekers than the current fraudulent ones claiming to be legit.
Those that claim to be legitimate are not really legitimate, when scams are presented in them to help applicants. As I described in my country, they do not charge to get a job, the profit of these companies comes from the companies seeking personnel, and not from the workers looking for a job.

Those that claim to be legitimate are not really legitimate, when scams are presented in them to help applicants. As I described in my country, they do not charge to get a job, the profit of these companies comes from the companies seeking personnel, and not from the workers looking for a job.
You really said something that i want to hear. This agency in my country work contrary from your own country's type. Here, they take money from the job seekers first before finding them the job. And it doesn't go as planned, 99% of them takes that money and never find the job for the personnel looking for it.

You really said something that i want to hear. This agency in my country work contrary from your own country's type. Here, they take money from the job seekers first before finding them the job. And it doesn't go as planned, 99% of them takes that money and never find the job for the personnel looking for it.
That what you describe is totally illegal @Sincerem, how can they take advantage of people's need. In my country that is not allowed, the profits like the ones I describe are when the applicants get the job, and the company pays the service agency for getting said personnel.

That what you describe is totally illegal @Sincerem, how can they take advantage of people's need. In my country that is not allowed, the profits like the ones I describe are when the applicants get the job, and the company pays the service agency for getting said personnel.
I'm just happy with your country's own way of the service agencies. Assume my own service agencies that is solely responsible for finding a job for job seekers do the same like way your country's own do, it would be tremendous. They are just far from being close to legit, they are fraudulent indeed.

I'm just happy with your country's own way of the service agencies. Assume my own service agencies that is solely responsible for finding a job for job seekers do the same like way your country's own do, it would be tremendous. They are just far from being close to legit, they are fraudulent indeed.
Yes, they are fraudulent, but each person's need to get a job does not allow them to see beyond that. If everyone would unite and not give money to such agencies, they would surely fail or, failing that, they would do things honestly and correctly.

Yes, they are fraudulent, but each person's need to get a job does not allow them to see beyond that. If everyone would unite and not give money to such agencies, they would surely fail or, failing that, they would do things honestly and correctly.
They won't agree to do the job for you explicitly if you don't offer them incentive for them. They only care about your incentive which you give to them and not your own success. People have known their tricks, and decided quashing with them. You hardly see such kind of agency here in my country trying to secure job for any job seeker, they've seen them finish as known scammers.

It has become a very popular kind of job over the years, as more and moer people has venture into service agency ;like security and janitory services,a friend of mine is into it also ,and this agency is not capital intensive to starte.

They won't agree to do the job for you explicitly if you don't offer them incentive for them. They only care about your incentive which you give to them and not your own success. People have known their tricks, and decided quashing with them. You hardly see such kind of agency here in my country trying to secure job for any job seeker, they've seen them finish as known scammers.
It is good to know that they have already been labeled as fraudsters, and that in view of this they are being made to close their business. It is wrong to take advantage of people in need, I hope a good person comes along who is willing to open an agency of this type and who works with honesty.

It is good to know that they have already been labeled as fraudsters, and that in view of this they are being made to close their business. It is wrong to take advantage of people in need, I hope a good person comes along who is willing to open an agency of this type and who works with honesty.
If such a good person enroll into the field of service agency, and delivers according to his or her words. It will be loved by the good people of Nigerians, now that unemployment have hit us so hard.

If such a good person enroll into the field of service agency, and delivers according to his or her words. It will be loved by the good people of Nigerians, now that unemployment have hit us so hard.
Hopefully it will happen, and if not, it is better to develop skills and generate earnings on their own, otherwise get a good job in any company or institution. People should not seek help from these fraudulent agencies.

Hopefully it will happen, and if not, it is better to develop skills and generate earnings on their own, otherwise get a good job in any company or institution. People should not seek help from these fraudulent agencies.
You're right, the best is to forget about them cos they aren't competent enough they are simply fraudulent. Just looking for peoples money to add up to theirs, and run away.

You're right, the best is to forget about them cos they aren't competent enough they are simply fraudulent. Just looking for peoples money to add up to theirs, and run away.
That's right, as I described it is better for people to search on their own, so they avoid being scammed and surely with the development of skills or an entrepreneurship, they will get more profit.

That's right, as I described it is better for people to search on their own, so they avoid being scammed and surely with the development of skills or an entrepreneurship, they will get more profit.
You spoke wisely @Sariana23. Instead of going for this agencies in my country it's just better to focus on skill acquisition and develop your own business or work online and sell digital items through the skills you acquired.

You spoke wisely @Sariana23. Instead of going for this agencies in my country it's just better to focus on skill acquisition and develop your own business or work online and sell digital items through the skills you acquired.
Yes, if they have good skills, they can start offering their services online, while you advance in perfecting their skills and start pricing their knowledge. This way they can earn much more than in an offline job.

This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
Most especially in my country nothing goes for nothing without any agency,before you could get any job in here you must go through an agent and at the end you guys would have to share your salary into two because they believe without them you won't get the job and is the true tho.

I think there are some legitimate agencies, who help with this sort of things, they recommend workers for companies and schools.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds