Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a service agency

You're simply correct @Sariana23, I'll simply finish my studies, develop the gaming network online, run it like a PTP forum, and stream-live it so people from different locations can have a look at what we do. I think it will bring viral attention by then. I'll save a lot for such, develop my programming skill to achieve such.
Excellent @Sincerem , unfortunately I will not participate in it when you have achieved your goals. This is only because games are not my forte, so they don't appeal to me, but I will still celebrate when you achieve your goals.

Advertisement Placeholder
True recruitment services are getting more common these days and they have been beneficial no doubts to all parties involved from the establishments with vacancy to the recruited workers and even the service itself
You are making a good point there. Recruiting agencies in some respect have been doing great to both the organizations and individuals they service in some instances though. Not all of them are that reasonable

You are making a good point there. Recruiting agencies in some respect have been doing great to both the organizations and individuals they service in some instances though. Not all of them are that reasonable
Well it's true not all service agency are reasonable sadly because they care more about their own gains than the welfare of the other parties involved

Choose a niche for yourself. The first step in starting your own agency is to figure out what kind of business you want to run. Make a decision on whether or not to go remote. One of the most crucial business decisions you can make is this. Choose an appropriate business model. At first, hire a small team. Locate The First Customers.

Those agencies sounds to be interesting , it's like a link between people who looking for this kind of workers and people who are looking for any work possible

Those agencies sounds to be interesting , it's like a link between people who looking for this kind of workers and people who are looking for any work possible
This is the purpose of service agencies. Many job seekers turn to such agencies, which in turn have jobs available in different companies. If the applicant meets the profile, there is a high chance of getting the job. The owners of the agency receive profits from the contracting companies.

Well in reply to your post above concerning creating a service agency, well i would like to tell you that your post above is informative and with the correct details, I would like to say that this service agencies are very helpful these days

Excellent @Sincerem , unfortunately I will not participate in it when you have achieved your goals. This is only because games are not my forte, so they don't appeal to me, but I will still celebrate when you achieve your goals.
Don't worry you'll be there @Sariana23 to assist me, i won't only make it gaming all through. It will be like GPTfotums type. Other sections will be available too, which you have interest on. Like the real estate, and business etc.

Don't worry you'll be there @Sariana23 to assist me, i won't only make it gaming all through. It will be like GPTfotums type. Other sections will be available too, which you have interest on. Like the real estate, and business etc.
Perfect, when your plans come to fruition, I will be there to support you and continue to increase your experience and earnings. I hope everything flows in your favor and things go well.

Perfect, when your plans come to fruition, I will be there to support you and continue to increase your experience and earnings. I hope everything flows in your favor and things go well.
Thanks a lot for showing concern in my dream, I believe it will work out that way and I'll manage my dream online business to earn reward from it.

Thanks a lot for showing concern in my dream, I believe it will work out that way and I'll manage my dream online business to earn reward from it.
I believe there are many rewards coming your way, you just have to be consistent and stay positive with your project. You must be well advised to avoid bad surprises.

I believe there are many rewards coming your way, you just have to be consistent and stay positive with your project. You must be well advised to avoid bad surprises.
I believe so, better reward lies in the future, i have to follow in the right lane, seek seek advise from well learned people about the business I'm about entry to gain expert knowledge before starting it.

I believe so, better reward lies in the future, i have to follow in the right lane, seek seek advise from well learned people about the business I'm about entry to gain expert knowledge before starting it.
Of course, it is the best way to undertake, always receiving good advice from experienced people, thus skipping the mistakes made by them and avoiding succumbing to failure. There are several experienced members here and offline who can surely help.

Of course, it is the best way to undertake, always receiving good advice from experienced people, thus skipping the mistakes made by them and avoiding succumbing to failure. There are several experienced members here and offline who can surely help.
Yes, Alexander, joshua Farrell, is always here to help, when I'm in need of such advise to grow my business, i mean my gaming forum, that will be live streamed, surely they'll come for me.

Yes, Alexander, joshua Farrell, is always here to help, when I'm in need of such advise to grow my business, i mean my gaming forum, that will be live streamed, surely they'll come for me.
Surely you can count on their support, and maybe that of many others who can give advice and support you if necessary. I have read some threads related to them, maybe from there you can orient yourself.

Choose a niche for yourself. The first step in starting your own agency is to figure out what kind of business you want to run. Make a decision on whether or not to go remote. One of the most crucial business decisions you can make is this. Choose an appropriate business model. At first, hire a small team. Locate The First Customers.
Good point here. Choose carefully If the setting up of an agency business is something you really want to do. Then chose a small team to start with while combing for clients and then you can scale up later if things go well

This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
I think that teh shopper service is a great idea and right now with teh pandemic and many people being in lockdown or even being scared to go out, that any service that delivers to their door will be of a great beenfit to them.

In other parts of the country the service agency work explicitly to deliver jobs to jobless men and women. Not that way here in my country that the agency is so fraudulent, willing to take your money away and offering you nothing.
Some are actually really fraudulent. You can even tell the real agencies from the fraudulent ones. They collect and keep collecting your money without you benefiting from their services

Some are actually really fraudulent. You can even tell the real agencies from the fraudulent ones. They collect and keep collecting your money without you benefiting from their services
You're right, I'm happy you understand how those agencies work in our dear country. I've been a victim of their scamming ways.

Creating a service agency in your business or whatever is very important to secure your business, it help one to handle the business very good the best way is for you to find the service others are using.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds