Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a service agency

You really said something that i want to hear. This agency in my country work contrary from your own country's type. Here, they take money from the job seekers first before finding them the job. And it doesn't go as planned, 99% of them takes that money and never find the job for the personnel looking for it.
You're correct. This practice is very unprofessional and it is in direct opposition as to how this type of setting aught to work. You don't go about collecting money from job seekers that way. It is not right practice

Advertisement Placeholder
It has become a very popular kind of job over the years, as more and moer people has venture into service agency ;like security and janitory services,a friend of mine is into it also ,and this agency is not capital intensive to starte.
Here in my country we also have mainly cleaning and security service agencies, but they do not charge anything to the workers, as I have read in other publications. It is a business between the owners of the companies and the service agencies.

Yes, if they have good skills, they can start offering their services online, while you advance in perfecting their skills and start pricing their knowledge. This way they can earn much more than in an offline job.
Good and marketable skill is what we craved for. If we can develop a skill online and market it admirably, i believe we'll earn better, just like those lucrative businesses offline.

Good and marketable skill is what we craved for. If we can develop a skill online and market it admirably, i believe we'll earn better, just like those lucrative businesses offline.
That's right @Sincerem , almost all business people end up hiring people with skills for their business. Be it marketing , copywriters, transcriptionists, affiliate marketing, etc. When the job is done well, they start soliciting services from around the world, which generates big profits.

That's right @Sincerem , almost all business people end up hiring people with skills for their business. Be it marketing , copywriters, transcriptionists, affiliate marketing, etc. When the job is done well, they start soliciting services from around the world, which generates big profits.
You're right dear. Companies or business enterprises doesn't hire unskilled personnel. They hire people with enormous skills that will help carry their initiative achieving more highs based on the business motto.

It is important that you create a service agency with this you will be able to get your products to the customers at the right time and also at their specific location.

You're right dear. Companies or business enterprises doesn't hire unskilled personnel. They hire people with enormous skills that will help carry their initiative achieving more highs based on the business motto.
Yes you are right, although there are small and start-up companies that hire rookies, but they pay a pyrrhic sum. The established companies with years in the market hire people with great skills, and these are the ones that leave great economic benefits.

Yes you are right, although there are small and start-up companies that hire rookies, but they pay a pyrrhic sum. The established companies with years in the market hire people with great skills, and these are the ones that leave great economic benefits.
And the established companies are the ones we looking for, after acquiring great skill. That's why taking time to learn a skill is beneficial in the future. I'll learn coding, after my time schooling this year, then try to become expert on it to explore my talent elsewhere and earn reasonable amount of money.

And the established companies are the ones we looking for, after acquiring great skill. That's why taking time to learn a skill is beneficial in the future. I'll learn coding, after my time schooling this year, then try to become expert on it to explore my talent elsewhere and earn reasonable amount of money.
Excellent, not long ago I read here on Bizdustry that being a coder attracts huge amounts of profits. If you have the profile for it, I encourage you to focus on learning well and developing those skills.

Yes this could also be profitable in my country but this type of job is not something you can depend as it should be done as a side hustle, I think it could be profitable if you can actually make it to work, although in my country I have seen a lot of people that help someone for shopping and buying of goods and services for payment.

Excellent, not long ago I read here on Bizdustry that being a coder attracts huge amounts of profits. If you have the profile for it, I encourage you to focus on learning well and developing those skills.
Good. I spoke with my friend at school, how much will it take me to specialize on one programming language, he told me if I'm with $150 it will be achieved and I'll learn it for the duration of six months. So I'm considering it.

Good. I spoke with my friend at school, how much will it take me to specialize on one programming language, he told me if I'm with $150 it will be achieved and I'll learn it for the duration of six months. So I'm considering it.
Six months is a reasonable amount of time, but if you are going to get what you want from there, then it is worth the time and cost. After you are done, you will be able to recover in a short time, according to what I have read about programmers and their profits in a short time.

The service industries is a very lucrative industry that one should enter because we are now in the pandemic period and the economy is very bad as a result of the pandemic, so if we can leverage on the Lacuna that is existing in the service industry then we can make some money.

True recruitment services are getting more common these days and they have been beneficial no doubts to all parties involved from the establishments with vacancy to the recruited workers and even the service itself

The case you depict isn't equivalent to in my country, since individuals going after a position just need to present a resume, go to the meeting and stand by to be called. At the point when an organization demands the administrations of the work office, the office picks among those enrolled and sends them to the candidate organization. No cash is paid for this, you simply need to stand by.

Six months is a reasonable amount of time, but if you are going to get what you want from there, then it is worth the time and cost. After you are done, you will be able to recover in a short time, according to what I have read about programmers and their profits in a short time.
Thanks for the kind gestures. The reason why i want to learn it, is mainly to create my own vlogging website, a gaming one. It will be a live stream type, where people come in to live stream real-time gamers to promote my gaming passion and earn reasonable reward from it.

Thanks for the kind gestures. The reason why i want to learn it, is mainly to create my own vlogging website, a gaming one. It will be a live stream type, where people come in to live stream real-time gamers to promote my gaming passion and earn reasonable reward from it.
Yes, I imagined that was the reason, since I understand that you are passionate about games and you should take advantage of that to obtain reasonable profits. Then I hope that you will be able to finish your studies and develop that project you have in mind with the games.

The service agency is a nice program it is just that people abused it. They help provide helping hands in form of employees to those who for one reason or the other couldn't do the job by themselves. It is a win win game for all the parties involved.

Yes, I imagined that was the reason, since I understand that you are passionate about games and you should take advantage of that to obtain reasonable profits. Then I hope that you will be able to finish your studies and develop that project you have in mind with the games.
You're simply correct @Sariana23, I'll simply finish my studies, develop the gaming network online, run it like a PTP forum, and stream-live it so people from different locations can have a look at what we do. I think it will bring viral attention by then. I'll save a lot for such, develop my programming skill to achieve such.

Creating a service agency is good but you must careful of fraudster and make sure the kind of people you are going to use to avoid problem later.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds