Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a service agency

You described it correctly. Hopefully this will happen sooner rather than later in your country, as the main idea is to help each other, and that is the main function of such service agencies. To help the citizens to connect with a good job.
Exactly, you spoke what should be the main aims of those service agencies. And not just ripping people off, and scamming them their hard earned money, and offering nothing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly, you spoke what should be the main aims of those service agencies. And not just ripping people off, and scamming them their hard earned money, and offering nothing.
Here in my country there are many service agencies, as I have described above, people register and submit resumes without paying anything. They are in charge of getting the job and the hiring companies pay the agencies for their service.

Soe service agencies are just been created to rip people off their little money that they have especially those targeted at the unemployed. Some of them need to be checked for these activities

Here in my country there are many service agencies, as I have described above, people register and submit resumes without paying anything. They are in charge of getting the job and the hiring companies pay the agencies for their service.
You've told me this before, and i really love how your country works in this kind of aspect. Assume those service agencies ate like that in my country it could've been better off.

You've told me this before, and i really love how your country works in this kind of aspect. Assume those service agencies ate like that in my country it could've been better off.
Let's hope that an entrepreneur rises up with that mentality of helping others and receiving benefits for it. Surely he will be able to achieve success in view of the situation of other fraudulent companies, with apparent intentions to help and end up stealing.

This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
My point exactly, I point out on an article on the future of online businesses if the covid restrictions persist. These jobs incorporated in the service agency would not have been possible if human are not thinking about improvising.
This is a very thoughtful solution to problems many face in their day to day activities.
Nice one!

Let's hope that an entrepreneur rises up with that mentality of helping others and receiving benefits for it. Surely he will be able to achieve success in view of the situation of other fraudulent companies, with apparent intentions to help and end up stealing.
That will be a welcome development to see an entrepreneur embracing the service agency sector. Trying to help people secure a job and quash the heavy problem of unemployment here in my country.

That will be a welcome development to see an entrepreneur embracing the service agency sector. Trying to help people secure a job and quash the heavy problem of unemployment here in my country.
Let's hope this happens sooner rather than later, all for the welfare of the citizens in your country who have not developed any skills, and are desperately looking for a job. In effect, it would minimize unemployment in a positive way.

Let's hope this happens sooner rather than later, all for the welfare of the citizens in your country who have not developed any skills, and are desperately looking for a job. In effect, it would minimize unemployment in a positive way.
Yes, it will minimize the level of unemployment in the country, also it will help some people to engaged and reduce crime, since joblessness is reduced. I.just pray let legit agency company come take over and rewrite the dented handwriting of the previous scammers claiming that they are super angents that secures work for people, when they haven't even secured for themselves.

Yes, it will minimize the level of unemployment in the country, also it will help some people to engaged and reduce crime, since joblessness is reduced. I.just pray let legit agency company come take over and rewrite the dented handwriting of the previous scammers claiming that they are super angents that secures work for people, when they haven't even secured for themselves.
You are correct @GIFTMICHAEL , it is unemployment that attracts crime from the population desperate to bring food to their homes, and from the bad guys. By having a legal service agency with the right intentions, this would also decrease in the country.

This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
Service agency is a good innovative business. It is an act of providing solutions wherever there is a challenge for other businesses. They usually work as middle men who handle some operations on behalf of other organizations and get some commission based on the agreement with the organization.

I know a man in charge of this kind of business. He focuses on guard only. Whenever somone is in need of a guard or security, he will provide the person with the security service.

I think a service agency would be a very big and prosperous business idea. When you are in a world that is full of busy people the demand of people to run errands would be there.

Hmm, really true my friend. But there are also lots of people who turned to home workers because of the pandemic so those kind of people may not require most of those services.

Not everyone would like that kind of job because most people have pride and also have dignity because they believe they are better than cleaning flows and been used as a messenger.

When our business have grown exponentially well, it us ideal to hire a customer service agent that will always talk on behalf of the business to settle customers issues with the business.

I know a man in charge of this kind of business. He focuses on guard only. Whenever somone is in need of a guard or security, he will provide the person with the security service.
In my country there are a variety of service agencies, there is one like the one you describe for security guards, there are also cleaning agencies. When a company needs one of these services, it goes to the agency to obtain the human resources.

Creating a service job is one of the best ways to make money for those who are unskilled and doesn't have any certificate to tender to a company before they get employed. That is my opinion

People are struggling out there just to survive after the pandemic and I have a friend that has a service agency in which he started with his wife and he started employing people as soon as he started getting contracts,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds