Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a service agency

Service agency is becoming vast nowadays just as you have rightly said even other recruiting organization make use of service agency to get the right set of people they need, some of these are called outsourcing companies.

Advertisement Placeholder
Service agency is one of the best way to make money. I think this is very important for those who are not really skilled with what companies are expecting to be recruited into their company.

Only time will tell how it will be in the future. I appreciate your kind gestures. Other better alternative will emerge in the future and the agencies will be better off handling gigs to job seekers than the current fraudulent ones claiming to be legit.
Creating a service agency is legit and also a good business that one can be able to start up in order to give services to people.

There are people that offers this janitorial services that actually started out without any staff. But later on, they got to having a few staffs because they're now getting clients calling for thier service

Creating a service agency is legit and also a good business that one can be able to start up in order to give services to people.
That's it, if you have a service agent, he or she will serve as a representative to guide the customers when they find it difficult with the business.

Creating a service job is one of the best ways to make money for those who are unskilled and doesn't have any certificate to tender to a company before they get employed. That is my opinion

I'm actually seeing a lot of people starting up such service business lately which obviously means that it's very lucrative for them to be pushing it up.

This is a nice form of business, it is easy to start and requires little to no staff to start up. It's more like a contract job. The more quality services you render the more persons tend to refer you.

Creating a service agency is not legitimate from the experience I have attained. I registered money with a service agency and till date, I've not heard or feedback from them.

This is like being a middleman connecting services to clients only that you're doing the business on behalf of your client this time.
It's a great idea and one that would last long because you're in an industry that would never go obsolete - buying and selling, rendering of services.

In my country many "service agencies" hire people for the positions of guards. Unfortunately, many such service agencies have a poor background check service that allows many "bad guys" to get hired. Starting a service agency is a good thing but background checking is equally important before hiring someone.

The service agency is a successful enterprise. In my nation, I've seen a lot of security companies that perform an excellent job. Such an agency must establish a positive reputation in order to attract new clients.

This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
That's a nice one.
At least now jobs are being created or the unemployed in the process.
The thing with these service agencies is that they don't pay well, especially from where I am from.

Here in my country, those agencies that tries to help you secure a working badge are the ones that wants to deceive you. They are there to steal your money and never assist you in securing a job.
Lol, spot on. They'd conduct series of examination and interviews in the name of a given company and still end up not recruiting anyone. Thats so bad

Lol, spot on. They'd conduct series of examination and interviews in the name of a given company and still end up not recruiting anyone. Thats so bad
That's why I don't bother myself being around those agencies when I know I'm wasting my time around them. It's better to do that yourself and find a job for yourself, by exploiting opportunities online or moving offline and searching a real job.

It is actually a very nice idea and it is very lucrative but then it depends on the area you are,most people don't like bodyguard and so on and they like to do things themselves

Service agencies have been around in my locality for sometime now. They run several errands and tasks for people for a fee. Some of these errands may be cleaning, shopping, laundry or even cooking and petty jobs.

There are truly many jobless people and the pandemic have made many jobless ,lot of people lose their jobs and lot of business went bankrupt , although to you could still get a service agency

This service agency is very common in the industry of security guards and janitorial service. The business can be registered with no staff and can start when you find a client that needs the service that you provide. One example is the "shopper" service that you provide a person to shop for the customer. This is now common in supermarkets. Getting a staff is easy because there are many jobless right now due to the pandemic.
Yes. Starting a service agency would be a good idea.
The security guards and janitorial services would be very lucrative because there are many people looking for such jobs. It would be a profitable business.

All those things will definitely depends on the location because over here it may not really be so profitable. It is mostly needed in western and European countries as I understand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds