Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Common things that make some business owners to fail?

No one starts a business expecting to fail. Starting a business can be a lot of fun and excitement. Success requires a lot of planning and starting the business the right way. Entrepreneurship is easier if you start your business the right way.

Advertisement Placeholder
No one starts a business expecting to fail. Starting a business can be a lot of fun and excitement. Success requires a lot of planning and starting the business the right way. Entrepreneurship is easier if you start your business the right way.
It is indeed true that no one starts a business just so they could fail. From what you have said, I believe one of the major cause of failure for most business is the how they start. They do not start well with good plan.

So many common things make business crumble ranging from: inability to be transparent, incurring of unnecessary debt and nonchalancy to customers need.

That is right. People should not be guided only by the thrill of starting a business. They should take their time and do all the planning needed in order to start and run the business.

Food hygiene is the most important thing that a good seller must accept and follow all the time if he or she want his business to bloom, i have seen a food seller back then in my school using her hand to serve fried plantain instead of fork. And it got the buyer angry.

Food hygiene is the most important thing that a good seller must accept and follow all the time if he or she want his business to bloom, i have seen a food seller back then in my school using her hand to serve fried plantain instead of fork. And it got the buyer angry.
That is really true because I think is one of the most important thing that we all need to consider in whatever business we are doing because poor hygiene can lead to disease and other factors that can affect the normal functioning of the body.

A business person that does not take his time to make the required research that his intended business needs to make things solid, will not obviously last that long before it fails completely

Not delivering high quality services of products and taking customers for granted are some of the things that make the businesses fail.

Well, many business owners fail to make a great plan and invest money without even realizing what they are doing. Many people invest money into business but they fail to realize that that particular business is not their cup of tea and they end up suffering from loss.

I believe the first thing that causes businesses to fail is lack of clear goals and objectives, and also mismanagement of company funds

Businesses can fail due to insufficient funds,poor market strategy, inadequate planning ,poor knowledge of the business and inability to compete with similar brands

Some people never have that believe that they can make their business a success. They have this fear of failures locking inside them and this alone can psychologically affect a business outcome inevitably

Well there are people that eat up there capital without knowing it, some don't even like the business they started, some employed the wrong staffs and it ruined their business.

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

What reasons make some businesses to fail?

When you don't take your business very seriously there is no way that business is supposed to succeed when everything is done with no assurance and effort for it to grow.

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

What reasons make some businesses to fail?
Businesses fail for different reason but the common reasons are: lack of consistency, lack of financial management and poor customer service.

There are so many reasons that make business to fail and one of them that i think is lack of focus when business just go down a little.

Seriously, lack of focus is something that will always make your business to be battling with a lot of challenges that it's supposed not to be because you're not really given the business much attention to take it forward.

Most business owners failed due to
ability to listen to others,they feel that since it is their business they can go what so every they feel like this why they fail

One of the common things that makes people to fail in their business is the unrealistic expectations they have for their business on early start. You should keep your expectations on a low key to focus on how tobgrow that business first

Different things makes businesses fail apart from hygiene, the manner the attend to thier customer and how the manage thier business

I feel that most of them set their priority wring,the do not even understand the business they want to involve in and this the major reason they fail

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds