Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you try a business again if you failed the first time?

If you took a hiatus and learnt from your mistakes, you will definitely succeed the next time you try the business again. You shouldn't give up when there is a chance to learn from your first mistakes and move on.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I think there is absolutely no harm in trying again even though some people consider failure as a first attempt in life.

Though I won't advise you to go into the same business depending on the challenges you have faced before.

Yes but I think it's going to help you next time not to repeat the same mistake,If I make mistakes that mistake gave me experience, an that's how we do it in the financial market.
You learned from mistakes does not stop you from making mistakes, especially the new ones. You surely learn something, but do you think your newly acquired knowledge will stop you from making other mistakes.

Some mistakes can cost you badly, you might learn a lesson but you might never be able to recover from your loss, and you might end up being broke all your life. You do not have the luxury to make mistakes

Actually I believe that there is absolutely no harm in trying what ever you have the desire to.

Well if you have been able to find out the reason behind your previous failure in business and ready to make correction, I think it will be a good idea.

Before beginning a new business venture, it's crucial to think about the causes of failure and whether those problems have been resolved in order to learn from failure and move on. In the end, deciding to try again should be based on a detailed analysis of the circumstances and a realistic judgment of the likelihood of success.

That's absolutely true,if you failed or make a mistake you are expected to learn from it, learning from your mistakes will help you gain a lot of experiences.
This aspect is very important, you need to learn from your mistake as learning from your mistake would make you to become a success in whatever endeavor of life.

Before beginning a new business venture, it's crucial to think about the causes of failure and whether those problems have been resolved in order to learn from failure and move on. In the end, deciding to try again should be based on a detailed analysis of the circumstances and a realistic judgment of the likelihood of success.
You are right,if you really want to start up a business you are expected to have the knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge that's means you totally don't know what you are doing.

Actually it depends on the experience you have gathered from your previous failure and how best you are ready to correct them at the cost of running the same business.

Sometimes I will advise to run a different kind of business not the same one.

You should go back to the drawing board and see if the business failed because you made mistakes or because the business was not viable. If it was because of mistake, you can learn and start again.
That just it. When a business fails, the next thing is to find out why the business fails, so you can correct the mistake. I always tell people that the fact that a business fail does not mean you can't run a successful business.

Actually it depends on the experience you have gathered from your previous failure and how best you are ready to correct them at the cost of running the same business.

Sometimes I will advise to run a different kind of business not the same one.
You are right, sometimes having the knowledge alone is not enough, you need to have experience an a lot of things before you can succeed, this very important.

Well I think it depends on how willing you are, to start over based on how to manage your previous setbacks in the business.

Actually it's not a bad idea, but I will advise you start something different.

If you fail as a business person you must try as much as possible to learn your lessons. After learning your lessons you have to try again because no business becomes successful instantly.

When a person fail in a business for the first time that shouldn't discouraged the person to stop, instead you should try to start again in order to learn from your mistakes and try to work on it.

It is a sign of cowardice if a person should give up a business after just one failure. That person has no need to be in business. That's because businesses do fail and one just needs to readjust his or her strategies and approaches.

Yes I think so, giving up is not a good idea, the fact that you give up that will not solve your problem, keep trying your best with different strategies,I'm very sure if you know what you are doing wrong you will solve it an succeed.

Actually I think there is no harm in trying a failed business again but personally I will advise you better try something more different.

Maybe you failed because you are not capable of running that kind of business.

Having a business plan is very very important, this you will help a lot in terms of making you successful, just like a popular saying, if you fail to plan you have plan to fail.

A succesful entrepreneur mostly did not make it once, he's succesful because when he fails , he tries again and that's the main reason for success , if you decided to stay down , then you are a failure already .

Trying the same business again after it first failure is a disaster unless you have undergo some improvement on the basic principles which will make quite different from the past experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds