Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Common things that make some business owners to fail?

Two of the common things that make businesses to fail at it's peak level is lack of capital and lack of patient.

Advertisement Placeholder
Two of the common things that make businesses to fail at it's peak level is lack of capital and lack of patient.
When it Is at its peak it is mainly poor management and like you said lack of capital. When there is poor management, you end up misusing the resources

Beginning a company without an appropriate monetary support is just one of the primary factors for company failing. I when possessed a company as well as it stopped working since I didn't have actually a solid monetary support. I might certainly not place more cash, when I really desired.

Lack of good management system and poor working environment ,I think this is what could contribute to a business failure ,a business need to have a good system to succeed more

Most times it is not necessary the lack of planning that most people are saying,it is some unknown circumstances that a lot of people are facing in business that makes them to fail in most business

I believe not enough exposure could be an issue, also many people do not prepare for the long run, they only care about the short term and fail to prepare for the future

I believe not enough exposure could be an issue, also many people do not prepare for the long run, they only care about the short term and fail to prepare for the future
Common things that make some business phone is not having a plan and also a back-up plan with these you will always succeed in your business but the absence of these to make you fail

There are so many reasons for business to fail, negligence, finance,poor customer service,not having a proper feed back channel.

The reason every business fail depends on the kind of the business like the example you set in the thread, when i tailor always failed to keep promise the business can fail.

They have no idea how to gain customers' trust. It's pointless to improve lead generation if a company doesn't know or serve its consumers well. Understanding consumer preferences and customizing products to fit their goals and requirements is the first step in winning them over.

I have observed that a lot of business owners around here fail because they continually lose focus whenever there is a small change in their surroundings.

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

What reasons make some businesses to fail?
To some it might be lack of hygiene like you say why some is laziness, others it might be their character, so many business people have attitude issue, and this have chase away most of their customers

The hygiene issue among food businesses is also very common here in my country. It makes people to stop patronizing them. Another issue that makes businesses fail is lack of skills in running the business.

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

Just like you have meticulously observed about the behavior of some food sellers in your school Campus not being hygienic, so it is with some business owners premises too, very dirty and unkept

It is somehow funny for a person to venture into a business without knowing exactly what it is they want from that business. It happens. Planning is key. Ample knowledge about that business also comes very handy and the ability to identify what it is a location in which you conduct your business need. There are people that comes with the mindset of earning profit immediately they start the business which isn't usually the case it takes time and a lot of dedication to reach there.

Some business owners have a very lukewarm attitude towards money and their business in general. That is why they are business find it very easy to fail

Common thing that can make a business to fail are ,
1 supplying substandard product in place of original products
2.lack of tolerance with customers
3.lack of commitment to the business
And lack of proper book keeping

Sometimes when a business fail it might not necessarily be the fault of the entrepreneur,but could be as a result of economic reason, Interest rate and so on

I will not lie to you. I have seen some food sellers that are rough and dirty. but the funny thing is that people still patronized them. I don't know why that is like that

There are many things that makes business owner fails, if the owner of the business lacks leadership qualities, for instance if he or she is unable to manage the resources and employees, the business may likely wind up, another is hardworking, one must not relent in achieving his aim and objectuves of the business so if the owner of business is weak, the business will definitely collapsed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds