Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Common things that make some business owners to fail?

This is why as a business owner constant monitoring and evaluation and receiving feedback from both customers and your employees is important so that you will know what you are doing wrong

Advertisement Placeholder
Business fail in different ways depending on the type of business, one of the things that makes every business to fail is not the owner not thinking ahead

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

What reasons make some businesses to fail?
Poor hygiene is one of them and some person have bad character , most business owners have use their bad manners to chase away their customers, and some person are very lazy

In a situation where you want to build a house and you have no plan and this leads to you having problem with such building, same is applicable to any person that want to start a business. Not having plans, not developing passion for the business, not being focus and smart at some point.

Presentation in one's business matters a lot and the issue you have sighted is a popular one, not just with restaurants but with other businesses as well. Cleanliness is important in every business, other factors that cause businesses to fail is poor financial records keeping and poor customer services.

The inability to withstand business challenges as well as the risk involved.
The lack of proper orientation on the business.
The lack of using the right channels for reaching out to customers.
Insufficient funds or. Capital

Not delivering high quality services of products and taking customers for granted are some of the things that make the businesses fail.
I completely agree with you that if a company does not deliver high-quality services or product then the customers will definitely not want to patronize the business because they will be off the mentality that they are being taken for granted.

Some businesses are selling for higher price. If you are selling for high price, it is really difficult to sell a lo of products. Therefore, you need to set moderate price for your products.

One of the problem is negligence, people tend to neglect important things not because of lack of fund this time but because they are lazy. Take for example, food vendors just want to sell, they do not take into caution there environment, do they clean regularly...I mean this does not even need any capital. They forget that people are watching them and people tend to decide on how clean they are most times

One of the commonest reason why business fail is lack of creativity. When you do one thing repeatedly it bores your customers and this would result in failure

One of the commonest reason why business fail is lack of creativity. When you do one thing repeatedly it bores your customers and this would result in failure
Very true, like I was telling someone some time back that a business owner has to always make preparations for competition, but he said there is nothing like that. There are always competition so if you are not creative, you would end up loosing to the competition.

I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

They are also some business people who when they feel they have so many customers, they become rude and take customers for granted.
It is a good way to start failing business-wise.
Customers should be held in high esteem, even though one has a huge customer base already.
You can never tell the future.

Not delivering high quality services of products and taking customers for granted are some of the things that make the businesses fail.

Actually, there are some customers that don't really care about high quality products and services but the cheap and affordable ones. It's all about knowing what your customers want and offer it to them.

In ability of the business owners to draw out a plane to restrategise on how satisfy customer,and most business owners do not take the well been of customer serious

Yes, I have noticed that some people are fine with cheap products and do not care much on quality. Before you develop yur products you need to identify your customers and develop products accordingly.

There are alot of reasons businesses fail. Lack of proper management, inadequate funds to improve the business, ill treatment of customers are a few of the reasons

To my own observations, the business failure can be caused through these:
Lack of proper planning
Choosen wrong location
Lack of sales
Lack of proper advertisements
Fraud arising from improper management

In poultry business there are some things that owners make mistakes off and that is getting loan, in poultry business loan ruins the business because the cost of feed is high and keep getting higher by the day so with a loan you will realise uou are working to just feed the birds.

One of the things that makes some business entreprenuer not to succeed in thir business expecially new start up is that most of them do not have a clear cut strategy on how they will get in customers,and lack of good financial record on the revenue and expenditure.

If we want to stay to analyze the hygienic process at which food undergoes before final consumption,then we will understand that we are alive not by our power.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds