Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should you try a business again if you failed the first time?

Trying the same business again after it first failure is a disaster unless you have undergo some improvement on the basic principles which will make quite different from the past experience.
if you want to try the same business again it is important and necessary you go through mentorship and know where you are getting it wrong. That way you can be able to try again and be successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can of course many businesses fail and it's okey you can always try again however I wouldn't recommend starting the same business try new ideas and don't do mistakes you did the first time

You can of course many businesses fail and it's okey you can always try again however I wouldn't recommend starting the same business try new ideas and don't do mistakes you did the first time
It's a very good advice because starting up a new business could be helpless world but consistency is sometimes could be much more helpful, especially if a business is just starting up.

success is a state of mind. If you want to succeed in a business venture you must never give up instead you should always try to learn every single day. If you fail in a business venture you need to try again but this time you must learn from your failure in order to succeed.

It's a very good advice because starting up a new business could be helpless world but consistency is sometimes could be much more helpful, especially if a business is just starting up.
Actually consistency ina particular failing business can be a very good idea and also building up the already fail business again but it depends on situations.

There are some business that I won't advise anyone to try more again after failure.

In my own perspective failure is just an opportunity for you to learn some certain things you do not know. That you fail in a particular thing does not mean that you are a failure instead you should learn from it and continue pushing until you succeed.

Downfall of a man is not the end of his life. The fact that your business fails initially does not mean you should not try the second time. Initial failure should have just taught you the the rudiments of business management you must have. It is this lesson you must put into practice while resuscitating the business second time.

Actually I think there is no harm in trying a failed business again but personally I will advise you better try something more different.

Maybe you failed because you are not capable of running that kind of business.
You can still try the same business again regardless of how your first attempt went. A business can fail because of many reasons. Sometimes the reason a business is not because you're not capable of running it. And the experience you gain the first time will help you start the business again.

If you found the problem and could solve it or you came with new strategies that you believe can work, then you can start it again. It is great to not give up.

In my own perspective failure is just an opportunity for you to learn some certain things you do not know. That you fail in a particular thing does not mean that you are a failure instead you should learn from it and continue pushing until you succeed.
Failure does not mean that it is the end of it.
A lot of people have succeeded perfectly in what they have done even after they have failed on several cases.
I will always choose to go another attempt if I'm sure I will succeed.

It is almost impossible to achieve success at the first trial of a business. That's what so many people fail to acknowledge. If you failed, learnt form mistakes and try again.
Very true, especially this current generation, they want things so easy. You see them giving up when the challenge before them becomes too hard, when they themselves have not even given it their very best. Notting good comes easy.

If your business failed the first time, you should try it again. Failure is a necessary component of the entrepreneurial path, and many great businesspeople have failed before succeeding. It's crucial to learn from your errors, consider what went wrong, and apply what you discover to your subsequent endeavors. Furthermore, failure can teach you vital lessons that you can use in your future business attempts.

Yes I agree failure is the best teacher everybody fails at some point and it's alright the most important things is that you learn from you're mistakes and improve if you won't improve you will still fail
If you found the problem and could solve it or you came with new strategies that you believe can work, then you can start it again. It is great to not give up.
Peaple who don't give up find succees if you fail the first time doesn't mean you are a failure you need to try again and learn from you're previous mistakes

Depends on the business and why you stopped originally. Sometimes it's best to just move on and try something new. But if you find new info and are smarter since your last attempt, you may have better luck with the next iteration.

Failure does not mean that it is the end of it.
A lot of people have succeeded perfectly in what they have done even after they have failed on several cases.
I will always choose to go another attempt if I'm sure I will succeed.
Well, there is no way you will be sure if you will succeed or not. You can only be very much optimistic before trying again. Optimism is what will give you the confidence to have the mindset of success.

I think it really depends on the current finance of the business owner. If one can take the loss and venture again with better business plan and partners, it will be a good thing to try again and learn better from the first mistake. Not all business can succeed and I think in realizing the mistake can we learn better and apply it to the next ventures we have in mind. But only if we can take the loss and start again soon after.

You should know that not everything is achieved the first time, in business it is the same, if when you started to learn to walk you would have stopped trying the first time you fell you would still be crawling, it is good to try again and learn from past mistakes to do better next time, but hey, try not to make the same mistakes.

Well, this is why I think that a person should never quite and start utilising different strategies that may help him make enough money in the first place. Some strategies may fail, but you will eventually learn a way that may help you to make money.

Well, this is why I think that a person should never quite and start utilising different strategies that may help him make enough money in the first place. Some strategies may fail, but you will eventually learn a way that may help you to make money.
Exactly, if a strategy fails, you just have to analyze why it failed and what were the causes mainly, and modify it, or formulate and adopt another, we should not give up due to a few failures, since I do not think there is anyone who has triumphed in the first attempt, and if there was such a person, perhaps it is one in 10 million people.

Exactly, if a strategy fails, you just have to analyze why it failed and what were the causes mainly, and modify it, or formulate and adopt another, we should not give up due to a few failures, since I do not think there is anyone who has triumphed in the first attempt, and if there was such a person, perhaps it is one in 10 million people.

Well, when it comes to online trading, I have modified and changed my trading strategy a lots of times. Some strategies work apparently, but they eventually fail as well. It takes a lot of time in order to make a new strategy.

Due to some factors your business might not work out well the very first time. This does not mean you are not meant to succeed. It might be because something important that you overlooked which can cause the setback. There are many people that failed the first time but eventually went on to succeed because they did not give up. So you should sit down and try to find out what went wrong and how you can avoid making the same mistake next time.

The reason why you failed in the business that you started is because that you didn't do some things right and if you can be able to find out the reason why your business field initially and have it corrected, I believe that starting the business again is something that is going to be successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds