Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cash or Card?

Well going well by me I would choose card over cash at any particular time for any shopping reason because it's definitely the best and safest means for shopping .

Advertisement Placeholder
When are you shopping in a physical outlet, like a local supermarket or store, your preferred payment method? Is it Cash or Card? Over the years, I have become connected to paying by card, especially during the most recent pandemic where merchants favor contactless payments. I can't remember the last time I carried cash.
Well i don't do cards because here in this country mere seeing your card number, you are gone, your about can be wipe out, and i don't trust merchants with pos.

I always try not to use cash while shopping because banknotes are the carrier of vector diseases. I also try not to use cards because it will pass through the cashier. I try to pay via payment app.

I only use my card whenever I am trying to buy or get something from the online store or platforms. I subscribe to paying cash mostly when I am making physical store purchases instead

I never use card for shopping , I don't know reason haha I am just habituated to carrying cash with me when I go to supermarket but I use my card sometimes for shopping online .

I always try not to use cash while shopping because banknotes are the carrier of vector diseases. I also try not to use cards because it will pass through the cashier. I try to pay via payment app.
If you do not use cash to pay for goods because of the fear of contracting diseases, so also you do not use card. How do you pay for things you bought from local markets women who do not receive money through any other means than cash?

I prefer paying with cash because sometimes ago I went shopping in a mall and I inserted my card , the network suddenly went bad and my money was deducted but the transaction was not successful. I had to return the goods and I waited for good three weeks before the money was reversed after logging series of complaints

I prefer the old way to pay while i am shopping.I like paying with cash because i can clearly see how much they take from me while the opposite happens with card
This time because of technology advancement people prefer to pay with their card and it is always easier to pay with card because it helps you not to carry around cash security purpose.

Well I think this depend on a country monetary system of payment. Not all market store in my country accept card as a means of payment. They prefer cash so bringing up card issue here won't even work at all

There are so many shopping centres these days that have provisions for cash and card payment. Personally, I have been using cash method, but if I have to buy something of a large amount, most times I go with my card to do transfer through POS. That is my opinion.

There are so many shopping centres these days that have provisions for cash and card payment. Personally, I have been using cash method, but if I have to buy something of a large amount, most times I go with my card to do transfer through POS. That is my opinion.
Using a card when it comes to large purchases is the more preferred option because then it prevents you from having to carry around large sums of money in your pocket. This can be quite unsafe depending on the region that you're living in.

This time because of technology advancement people prefer to pay with their card and it is always easier to pay with card because it helps you not to carry around cash security purpose.
Yeah I agree with you that in terms of security paying with your card is better but I prefer the old way for no real reason maybe because I grow up with it

I prefer card my friend, holding cash will lead to unnecessary and compulsive spending. So it's best i collect and use the card to be safe.

I have not gone on shopping with a Credit card. All my transactions were done with cash because it is kinda easier to avoid unnecessary network error problems and some useless charges

Paying cash or through card depends on the situation there are some purchases that there are no option of being able to use card making cash to be appropriate at that instance.

Using card to pay for goods and services is very easy to do in business and make life easier for everyone but there are some small scale businesses that doesn't accepts cards in my country.

I prefer cash over card while shopping. Let cash be the last option. There are times there are network glitches and your cards can't really save you. Cash is preferred

The world is becoming a global marketplace now where everyone can forget about carrying cash as one can pay for bills online but I'm still a bit old fashioned in the sense that I carry cash because of the risk online transactions hold like fraud.

Cash or card, mostly I'll prefer to use card in virtually all my transactions both offline & online. The reason is at times it's bulky to start moving with cash to go the physical transactions.

I will prefer card than cash. Card saves you from being robbed than cash. Imagine walking around with a whole lot of cash and walking around with a card that has a whole lot of money in stock. With cash you will easily be spotted and can be duped but with card you are safe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds